Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,419 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed (422 Views)

I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. / How To Get Clients As A Web Designer And The Email Sample To Send Them / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by mezarddinny: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
I have a website to open, it's a forum, I have created the forum using forumotion but I want to buy a domain name(.com). I also need a web designer that can design the website for me.

please if you know much about website and you want to help me by giving me some tips, you can contact me on whatsapp, 08133659607

ps: i am on a tight budget so if your services are expensive, do not bother messaging

Thanks in advance
Re: Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
mezarddinny:
I have a website to open, it's a forum, I have created the forum using forumotion but I want to buy a domain name(.com). I also need a web designer that can design the website for me.

please if you know much about website and you want to help me by giving me some tips, you can contact me on whatsapp, 08133659607

ps: i am on a tight budget so if your services are expensive, do not bother messaging

Thanks in advance

If you can afford 75,000 naria for a great forum design plus hosting, call my profile number so I build you one
Re: Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by polimaf(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
mezarddinny:

Thanks in advance
okay bro.. I'll message you on WhatsApp
Re: Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by ogunjobiolaide: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Let's talk about it on Whatsapp 08063718360
Re: Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by SirLakes: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2018
I am interested wink
Re: Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by mcqwerty(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Send me your website address and let me help you with tips.
Re: Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by fnep2smooth(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
mezarddinny:

Thanks in advance

Contact me https:///send?phone=2347031633778 for Freelance on Website Design, Graphic Design and Motion Graphic.
Re: Web Designer And Seasoned Website Operator Needed by TopYouGo: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
mezarddinny:

Thanks in advance
We have a team of seasoned and experienced web developer that can help you with your project. Check our signature and contact.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is Best In Promoting A Blog / How Much Does It Cost Renewing Hosting For A Website? / Free Hosting: Netlify Vs Github Pages Vs Firebase Hosting: Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.