Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) (67170 Views)

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Tonymario58: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Skull miners

3 Likes

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Ugik(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wickedness in high places
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
ekiti amaka
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God he didn't dead
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by ak22(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
delzbaba:
it's like a devil has just landed in Ekiti with all this news emanating from there.

God forbid
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
R.I.P to the deceased...

Why are we all surprised? Like we no be Nigerians... If I hear shhh... angry Jagaban and cohorts go do their thingy.. cool

It's that time of the year joor... ELECTION dey around the corner. Many more meaningless and mysterious killings... angry angry

But wait.... if Politicians are these fetish and rouges to have thugs kill on their behalf, it means all the elected officials must have killed someone as sacrifice in a way in other to be elected. I can't just phantom why atrocities like these tend to be rampant during election period yet, you'll see animals throwing support everywhere

Nigerians are too gullible! Sense no go kee me... grin grin

what kind of diversion is this? from murder crime to politics and rituals
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
BolaAdeyemo:
We Yoruba hate each other

There is no love in our land

Are you sure? undecided
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinizta:

what kind of diversion is this? from murder crime to politics and rituals

Another gullible Nigerian! angry

They'll never understand
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by klax(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Una never know anything the very day you people foolishly voted apc to piwer that day mark the begining of horror news in ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiagozien:
Igbo hate themselves.

Why yorubas love themselves.

If the story is about igbos,afonjas would have such here like vultures,telling you how igbos hate themselves and how igbos can kill their mother because of money.

Now this afonja don kill his brother because of skull.

Afonja ajoka.
now let me tell you this omo igbo something you don't know about yorubas ,yorubas love them selves so much is impossible for a Yoruba person to kill his or her fellow Yoruba it can never happen , number 2 a Yoruba person can never rob or stole from his fellow yoruba it can never happen ,a yoruba hired assasin can never kill his fellow yoruba for money it can never happen,no only igbo people they rob them brothers

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
What a world? RIP to the dead
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
nnokwa042:
now let me tell you this omo igbo something you don't know about yorubas ,yorubas love them selves so much is impossible for a Yoruba person to kill his or her fellow Yoruba it can never happen , number 2 a Yoruba person can never rob or stole from his fellow yoruba it can never happen ,a yoruba hired assasin can never kill his fellow yoruba for money it can never happen,no only igbo people they rob them brothers

What a sarcasm!

Afonja are terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Fish101: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ekiti360:
Members of gbado community, Gbonyin Local Government Area, in Ekiti state have staged a protest after a man hanged a commercial motorcyclist.

A middle aged man, simply identified as Toyin a.k.a Toyin Yalayala, was reported to have hanged another man named Apeteshi on Thursday in a farm settlement in the community.

Toyin reportedly employed the service of Apeteshi to convey him to his farm located in front of an abandoned factory belonging to Senator Gbenga Aluko, near Ode Ekiti. When they got to the venue, Toyin allegedly overpowered Apeteshi and hanged him with a rope. He then tried to bury him in a shallow grave he had already dug.

But people who were at the shoe making factory heard the agonizing cry of Apeteshi and decided to check what was going on. When they arrived, it was already too late. Apeteshi was dead and they caught Toyin trying to bury him.

The men apprehended Toyin and later handed him over to the nearest police station in the area.

The deceased's wife is heavily pregnant and has been informed of her husband's death.

The roads that lead to Agbado Ekiti were blocked today by Angry youth and Okada riders demanding for the head of Toyin to avenge the death of Apeteshi.

See photos below;

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/riot-as-husband-of-heavily-pregnant-woman-is-hanged-in-ekiti-photos/

wickedness in high palaces
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by delpee(f): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Terrible! That's why I believe that all so called suicide cases should be investigated. It's possible to make a murder case look like suicide.
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by SeyiObj: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ekiti360:
Members of gbado community, Gbonyin Local Government Area, in Ekiti state have staged a protest after a man hanged a commercial motorcyclist.

A middle aged man, simply identified as Toyin a.k.a Toyin Yalayala, was reported to have hanged another man named Apeteshi on Thursday in a farm settlement in the community.

Toyin reportedly employed the service of Apeteshi to convey him to his farm located in front of an abandoned factory belonging to Senator Gbenga Aluko, near Ode Ekiti. When they got to the venue, Toyin allegedly overpowered Apeteshi and hanged him with a rope. He then tried to bury him in a shallow grave he had already dug.

But people who were at the shoe making factory heard the agonizing cry of Apeteshi and decided to check what was going on. When they arrived, it was already too late. Apeteshi was dead and they caught Toyin trying to bury him.

The men apprehended Toyin and later handed him over to the nearest police station in the area.

The deceased's wife is heavily pregnant and has been informed of her husband's death.

The roads that lead to Agbado Ekiti were blocked today by Angry youth and Okada riders demanding for the head of Toyin to avenge the death of Apeteshi.

See photos below;

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/riot-as-husband-of-heavily-pregnant-woman-is-hanged-in-ekiti-photos/

What a wicked world
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by promisechris63(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dareal90s:

Copy copy
grin

My brother the thing done become my National anthem for here now.. cheesy grin
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by bibina: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
I swear even the devil himself would be surprised at the level of wickedness going on in Nigeria........may God save His people
Ekiti360:

See photos below;

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by caye(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
ELECTION FETISH INGREDIENT USING A HANGED MAN'S ROPE
Someone close to me told me that during election time, one diabolical way of ensuring election victory is to make sacrifices in which the key ingredient is a deadman's rope used in hanging him.
He (the politician) was also told that another alternative was to send a " suicide spirit into a man, which will make him hang himself with a rope.
Such wicked sorcerers.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
kennypoju04:
What could have happened
it was a premeditated attack....for the attacker to have dug a hole before the act tells more about his intention
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
nnokwa042:
...........another Afonja clown spotted
Omo Yoruba.... We are in front of a case where a Yoruba man killed a fellow Yoruba man.... In an attempt to display Yoruba skills of skull mining.....
......we have a proof just staring in our faces .....
Please don't get me angry now

Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ekiti360:

See photos below;

how can he alone hange him ? just asking.
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kponmodele why embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wicked world
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by sammiepraise(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
evil on earth.
chai .
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Bush4u: 3:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm,things are really happening.
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by stinechykee: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2018
chiagozien:
Igbo hate themselves.

Why yorubas love themselves.

If the story is about igbos,afonjas would have such here like vultures,telling you how igbos hate themselves and how igbos can kill their mother because of money.

Now this afonja don kill his brother because of skull.

Tell them my brother

Afonja ajoka.
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
This coneheaded tribe again?
For real your brain is flat as your head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
sKeetz:
Can any good news come from the south woastè ? undecided

No, I doubt.
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by phase1: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2018
A yoruba man showing 'agape love' to another yoruba man.

So much for 'we yorubas are united and love ourselves while Ibos hate themselves' grin grin grin
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Devil incarnate...I wonder how he was able to overpower d man to d extent of hanging him
Re: Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2018
MissMich:
the kinda news I come across this days online makes me to be wary of humans.. who can know the heart of man?
I'm not in same shoe with you rather I try to study human more to get an objective view about their behavioural pattern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.