Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals (30289 Views)

FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Chinwendu07: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
There's simply no truth in this Buhari's government. After he'll say he has not declared to run for president..
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless bonga fish
easy.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by semyman: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
You hate Buhari, your misery just began. You still have another 5yrs to cope if you are not dead of high BP before then

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Algaddaf: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sai pmb

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Mujtahida: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
realborn:
sad
Why does the President always relate by proxy? PMB is obviously not dumb....
It's the presidency that always speaks and not the president. It's really disheartening
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by oladele00(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
The only man who is walking and working.. Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by edupedia: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Which stupid prove?

So walking 800metres means you are capable for another term?

So you have to walk to prove you can provide employment,

So you have to walk to prove you can boost our economy,

So you have to walk to prove you can make $1= #1,

So you have to walk to prove you can remove subsidy you lied you already removed,

So you have to walk to prove you can take price of fuel back what you met before!!!

No sir, you've only proved you're capable of walking back to daura come 2019.

...Nigerians now know that any party supported by Igbos can never win any election in Nigeria again until sense fall on them....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by gtown: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
RZArecta2:
LOL grin kick and start, bloody liar of a president and presidency. Damage control on fleek, why didn't you foóls just allow sleeping dogs to lay down ? Buhari spoke abi AND he did so via his TWITTER HANDLE that he most probably doesn't even know exists grin a twitter handle managed by Tolu Ogunlesi abi na Kayode Ogundamisi (it's one of these foóls sha though they both blocked me)
Buhari and co can lie pass devil sha, it's an APC zombies thing cool
Your hatred has got you blinded, eyes and brain to comprehend. The president's spoke person presupposed two reasons why the president decided to walk: to identify with his people and to prove his fitness. These were the thought of the spokeman, but not that of the president himself per se. However, the president, having heard how people were given different meaning to a mere walk and being a responsive and responsible person, he decided to tell what actually prompted him. Eventhough the president position is in line with that of the spokesman, idiotic vampires and irresponsible P.I.Gs like you who have inbuild hatred in their DNA will not stop spewing nonsense.
Whatever you P.I.Gs say will not remove the fact that he walked the walk because of his people who came out enmasse to see him and the people were happied that he walked the walk because they came out enmasse to see him. P.I.Gs can continue to wail.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by dahnimoh(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Femi Adeshina your Oga has disgraced you.

Meaning that he has not been sending you all those things you were saying.

Shaaaaame
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by msylva2147(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Which stupid prove?

So you have to walk to prove you can remove subsidy you lied you already removed,

So you have to walk to prove you can take price of fuel back what you met before!!!

Are you alright? Have you properly read post to the end at all?
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by RZArecta2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
gtown:

Your hatred has got you blinded, eyes and brain to comprehend. The president's spoke person presupposed two reasons why the president decided to walk: to identify with his people and to prove his fitness. These were the thought of the spokeman, but not that of the president himself per se. However, the president, having heard how people were given different meaning to a mere walk and being a responsive and responsible person, he decided to tell what actually prompted him. Eventhough the president position is in line with that of the spokesman, idiotic vampires and irresponsible P.I.Gs like you who have inbuild hatred in their DNA will not stop spewing nonsense.
Whatever you P.I.Gs say will not remove the fact that he walked the walk because of his people who came out enmasse to see him and the people were happied that he walked the walk because they came out enmasse to see him. P.I.Gs can continue to wail.
yamayama person, I didn't read the nonsense you posted because it is stinking jes like you HAHAHA grin

Buhari is a burukutu sipping terrorist and a drunken liar just like his supporters walahi talahi cool
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by dapolaw(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dear Atiku, President Buhari was accused of poor health, he walked 800m to show fitness. You have been accused of corruption in the US, fly there to clear our doubts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by themanderon: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
We have been reduced to a nation of mediocres
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2018
BrokenTV:
Northerners are so backward, the same man they are cheering has failed to improve their standard of living, education economic wise, even the common Road he passed through, he could not even construct it.
Believe me they are the reason why Nigeria is what it is today very backward set of people they should be the last one to come out boasting to rule a country.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Daboomb: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2018
tolexy007:
every time a spoke person, why can't the Buhari himself ever say something?abi he hard for him to compose simple English?

He is afraid he will say his 'real mind' towwards us...... and that would really make us not to vote for him grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Marcobos12: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2018
You can trek from Africa to America nobody give a damn about your stupidity. That is how you are going to trek to Duara come 2019.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Marcobos12: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Ethiopia is building Africa's largest dam called the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. When completed, the dam will generate 6,450MW of electricity! The entire project will cost $4.8billion. Ethiopia started work on that dam in 2010. The project is already over 60% completed as at today.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's biggest dam project (Mambilla) will generate 3,000MW and will cost $5.8billion! This is a project we conceived since 1982. We have still not achieved even 5% completion!

Compare both projects and countries and see for yourself.

Ethiopia is a landlocked, non-oil, agricultural based economy, yet it has witnessed steady economic growth than Nigeria. Have you heard of Ethiopian Airways, where is Nigerian Airways?

Do you know the secret of their (Ethiopia's) success?

Read their federal constitution and see for yourself what federalism means and can do. Ethiopia has no crude oil and gas, yet they have left us behind.

Take this weekend and read the Constitution of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Their federal constitution is just less than 50 pages (our own is over 400 pages!) and just 23 years old. Read it and see federalism working here in Africa. Use Google to download and read it.

Big for nothing giant of Africa.

This is not about APC or PDP; this is about the "Content & Character" of the people leading the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by begge: 5:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Fully charged tiger head battery is working
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:52am On Aug 25, 2018
gtown:

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Pat081: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2018
U re right my dear sister but wu is going to replace him it is Atiku or Bukola Saraki etc ? Bukola ve ntin to do 4 dis Nation, call Nigeria all wot he and Atiku want is to get dia by force, moving for one party to another in d name of dey hv d love of youth in mind wc every one know dat is a lie my own is let wait and see if PDP fail to use one of dem if dem we nt find another party to move to
Biglittlelois:
Which stupid prove?

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by wizseller: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

Oga go and rest, it's because that tactics didn't work.

Exactly!
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by wizseller: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Marcobos12:
Ethiopia is building Africa's largest dam called the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. When completed, the dam will generate 6,450MW of electricity! The entire project will cost $4.8billion. Ethiopia started work on that dam in 2010. The project is already over 60% completed as at today.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's biggest dam project (Mambilla) will generate 3,000MW and will cost $5.8billion! This is a project we conceived since 1982. We have still not achieved even 5% completion!

Compare both projects and countries and see for yourself.

Ethiopia is a landlocked, non-oil, agricultural based economy, yet it has witnessed steady economic growth than Nigeria. Have you heard of Ethiopian Airways, where is Nigerian Airways?

Do you know the secret of their (Ethiopia's) success?

Read their federal constitution and see for yourself what federalism means and can do. Ethiopia has no crude oil and gas, yet they have left us behind.

Take this weekend and read the Constitution of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Their federal constitution is just less than 50 pages (our own is over 400 pages!) and just 23 years old. Read it and see federalism working here in Africa. Use Google to download and read it.

Big for nothing giant of Africa.

This is not about APC or PDP; this is about the "Content & Character" of the people leading the country.

Buhari zombies can never reason along these lines....we need a leader who is innovative and can fast track our development

But the dullard followers don't realise that back then it was the Europeans and Asians that were leaving us behind.

Now small nations in Africa are recording better economic growth than Nigeria yet they want a sick and senile old man to lead us into the 2020's

Many will be totally amazed at what a creative and thinking president can achieve in 4 years not this buck passing and blame games Buhari plays
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Awaja(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2018
And a standby doctor and ambulance for evacuation incase of any reason to go to London.
Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by tiwiex(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Which stupid prove?

I am guessing you are a poet. Well written as poetry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals by Marcobos12: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2018
U re right my dear sister but wu is going to replace him it is Atiku or Bukola Saraki etc ? Bukola ve ntin to do 4 dis Nation, call Nigeria all wot he and Atiku want is to get dia by force, moving for one party to another in d name of dey hv d love of youth in mind wc every one know dat is a lie my own is let wait and see if PDP fail to use one of dem if dem we nt find another party to move to.

But going by records Atiku has prove a point to be a successful business mogul, who has so many investment in this country not in Abroad as most politician do. That was why he was able to draft in capable economic revival personnel like prof. Charles Soludo and Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala during Obasanjo regime and many testify that he was the brain behind the working of that adminstration, one of which was the privatization of Nitel which has today become one of the sector in the country with highest labour. Atiku was the only politician among many that came to federal university of petroleum resources first convocation ceremony that asked how much is remaining for the completion of the existing project at hand. The VC said 19million but he gave 22million naira. What a man that has a genuine heart. When I witnessed that singular act my negative impression about the man changes. From there I now know that Nigeria problem is Obasanjo the devil. Just because Atiku kicked against your third term bid, you are to tarnishing his image before Nigeria. We have our Donald Trump place before us now that is Atiku, the choice is our to make come 2019. Let us vote for a business oriented personality if we actually need economy revival.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primary: Journalists Barred From Covering Ambode In Epe / Lagos APC Holds Regatta Show For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Governors Endorse FG’s Proposal To Share Only N900bn From N1.9trn FAAC Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.