Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Blindsided By Love & I Cannot Get Past It To Save My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blindsided By Love & I Cannot Get Past It To Save My Marriage (452 Views)

Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You. / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blindsided By Love & I Cannot Get Past It To Save My Marriage by Samuelgr8: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good evening Admin,

My wife and I are having a hard time even though our marriage is just two years old. I admit,I saw the signs but I was either too naive or stupidly in love to admit that.Right now,I find it really hard to trust that my wife can ever be truly in love with me and I have come to the realization that I cannot live with that.

I met Medline (not real name) three years ago. She had just broken up with her ex. She seemed pretty burned in the relationship so she didn’t really trust my intentions when I approached her. She said she was not ready for dating or long relationships. She wanted to get married right away if I was truly serious about her. All well and fine,I agreed cos I was blown away and in love with her.

In four months of knowing her,we already stated marriage talks and we had our introduction,wedding in the eight month. Medline is a lovely girl,educated,smart and very caring. One area I did however did not notice her flaws was that she was still in love with her ex. Even though the guy burned her,she seemed to be in love with him.

I noticed she still followed him on social media. I am a free minded person and I didn’t think anything of it. In fact,some of my exs are my friends on social media. But the trouble started when we......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/blindsided-by-love-i-cannot-get-past-it-to-save-my-marriage/

1 Like

Re: Blindsided By Love & I Cannot Get Past It To Save My Marriage by milemimi93(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Move it to family section
Re: Blindsided By Love & I Cannot Get Past It To Save My Marriage by Samuelgr8: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks, but everyone can learn from it
milemimi93:
Move it to family section
Re: Blindsided By Love & I Cannot Get Past It To Save My Marriage by Samuelgr8: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Challenges in marriages/relationship are a test of maturity and true love

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Girls In Nigeria To Win Over 1 Million In A Competition! / 5 Reasons Why Some Guys Never Stop Caring / Difference Between A Mature Relationship And An Immature Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.