Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Did Not Walk To Prove My Fitness To Anybody - President Buhari Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Walk To Prove My Fitness To Anybody - President Buhari Breaks Silence (295 Views)

2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Did Not Walk To Prove My Fitness To Anybody - President Buhari Breaks Silence by 247ibile: 2:24am On Aug 25, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, August 21, 2018, while coming back from Eid prayers in Daura, Katsina state, decided to take a walk.

The Presidency then issues a statement saying that the President walked 800m, adding that it is a sign that he is fit to run for second term.

In a statement released online by the President through his social handle, Mr. President wrote he never intend to show how fit he was.

According to the President Buhari on his social media post, he said he did not go on long walk to impress anybody but instead he did it because the people of his constituency came out in large numbers to see him.

SOURCE: https://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2018/08/i-did-not-walk-to-prove-my-fitness-to.html

Re: I Did Not Walk To Prove My Fitness To Anybody - President Buhari Breaks Silence by engrsyer(m): 3:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Buahahaha... Then it is all about what?

Lies from the pit of hell
Re: I Did Not Walk To Prove My Fitness To Anybody - President Buhari Breaks Silence by Mynd44: 5:11am On Aug 25, 2018

(1)

Buhari Asks Lawyers To Improve Sanctity, Integrity Of The Judiciary / US Punctures Buhari’s Anti-graft Campaign; Says There Is Massive Corruption / I Taught Zombies Was Praising Trump The Other Day Because Of Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.