Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,102 members, 7,883,862 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! (2083 Views)

ABSU Senate Gave Students Two Weeks Break To Go Home And Get There School Fees / Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos / Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by Skyken99(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2018
The Result of the 200Level pre-mb examination which held
On Thursday in Abia state University uturu main campus was
released yesterday.
150 students passed to the next class and the rest were
asked to Change to another department.
"There is no room for repeat."

Source: https://www.ezegeandfriends.com/2018/08/ezege-update-result-of-200level-pre-mb.html?m=1

Cc
Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs
Re: ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by CChillz: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2018
it is a norm in the medical school
Re: ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Admit I just started sensed that OP is one of the tried and failed
Re: ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by Skyken99(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
Admit I just started sensed that OP is one of the tried and failed

I think ur organ of sense is hypofunctioning

Cos it have misled u!
Re: ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Skyken99:

I think ur organ of sense is hypofunctioning

Cos it have misled u!

1. There is no organ of sense. A brain is not an "organ" of sense.
2. It has misled u. See why you didn't get into medicine?
Re: ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
Admin I sensed that OP is one of the tried and failed
Re: ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by Skyken99(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Biko.. Leave my thread for me
Re: ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave! by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now

(1) (Reply)

Download Book: Becoming By Ichelle Obama / All Expense Paid Scholarship In Japan - Mext 2020 / Viral Video Of Islamic Students Being Flogged Mercilessly Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.