Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,511 members, 7,932,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? (1752 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by software(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
hi guys,

Can you marry a lady your friend used and dumped, ? if yes, will you invite your friend to the marriage?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by slap1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
Dumped where?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by maedan(f): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2010
Lol. Just how much used and dumped?? Is there a meter running on the thing?? Well if the love is true, it might just be your good fortune. Your gain, his loss. Rotflmho.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by Faher(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2010
that's a dumb question
The right question is: Do you love her?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by queeneve: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2010
Said the man behind the CURTAIN,
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by Carolece(f): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

Dumped where?
Thanks for the laughter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by slap1(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2010
^^Kul.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2010
maedan:

Lol. Just how much used and dumped?? Is there a meter running on the thing?? Well if the love is true, it might just be your good fortune. Your gain, his loss. Rotflmho.
Intwesting. . . .
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by madlady(f): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2010
software:

hi guys,

Can you marry a lady your friend used and dumped, ? if yes, will you invite your friend to the marriage?

Are sure he used her, some guys tell lies about this.

If you both love each other, then why not.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by software(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2010
Hi guys, hmmmmn. What am talking abt here is a lady was used as a sex machine and later abandoned, like dumped in d trash can, I hope my dumped now has some meaning? Do u still want to marry her, and u are certian abt that as a known fact, what do u do.even if u love her, do you think the love sometimes later can overshadow that bad thought?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by software(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2010
maedan:

Do you think the thoughts can ever be forgotton?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by madlady(f): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2010
software:

Hi guys, hmmmmn. What am talking abt here is a lady was used as a sex machine and later abandoned, like dumped in d trash can, I hope my dumped now has some meaning? Do u still want to marry her, and u are [b]certian abt that as a known fact, what do u do.even if u love her, do you think the love sometimes later can overshadow that bad thought? [/b]

You seem very bitter about the situation,do you think that in time you can forget her past ?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by slap1(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2010
software:

Do you think the thoughts can ever be forgotton?
NO. But with the right quantity and quality of luv, it will be on ur 'one of those things' list, and if she sees u luv her truly, her guilt will give way to absolute submission.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by madlady(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

NO. But with the right quantity and quality of luv, it will be on your 'one of those things' list, and if she sees u luv her truly, her guilt will give way to absolute submission.

His or her's?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by maedan(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2010
We--ell, @ poster, maybe you should first of all just be her friend, be there for her till she overcomes being "used" like a sex machine and then "dumped" in the trash can of singledom. With her self-esteem and womanly worth returned to her, she can now be ready for a new future and a fresh start with YOU.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by software(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2010
@madgirl

a friend of mine is in this situation right now, i dont know how to advice him really, but he loves d girl based on some wifey qualities she's got, but i still think he shouldnt and thats why am here to ask for others opinion, if it were to be you, what will you do, ? For ladies, if it were ro be your brother, will you let him move on?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by Pweety4me(f): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2010
If u like her. . .afterall somebody will marry her?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by madlady(f): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2010
software:

@madlady

a friend of mine is in this situation right now, i dont know how to advice him really, but he loves d girl based on some wifey qualities she's got, but i still think he shouldnt and thats why am here to ask for others opinion, if it were to be you, what will you do, ? For ladies, if it were ro be your brother, will you let him move on?

Honestly if it were my brother, and he knew for a FACT that this was the case.

I would tell him to think carfully and  spend as much time as possible together before taking it any further.

If they both truly love each other, time can nullify the negative feelings he may have.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by slap1(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2010
madlady:

His or her's?
Her's.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by madlady(f): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

Her's.

Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by slap1(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2010
madlady:

Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed.
Was my analysis wrong?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by hackney(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
Marry woman wey ur guy don nyash finish?
una dey crase for here?
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by Iceugwa(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
I will not for reputation sake.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by maedan(f): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2010
hackney:

Marry woman wey your guy don nyash finish?
una dey crase for here?

Pray, do tell, how one fit "nyash finish"?? Lol. Guys and their mis-informations. Girls will easily deceive blokes like you.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by PokerFace(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
I believe you guys must have dated before thinking of marriage. If she was DATEABLE, why can't you marry her.?
I guess your original plan was to chop and clean mouth but bone don hang you for throat abi undecided
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by IRAPADA(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
If i love her, y not
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by software(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2010
PokerFace:

I believe you guys must have dated before thinking of marriage. If she was DATEABLE, why can't you marry her.?
I guess your original plan was to chop and clean mouth but bone don hang you for throat abi undecided

Yes they dated, the guy found out that she got some qualities, but her past is d prob. The guy knows that his friend has actually messed her up,
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by software(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
madlady:

Honestly if it were my brother, and he knew for a FACT that this was the case.

I would tell him to think carfully and  spend as much time as possible together before taking it any further.

If they both truly love each other, time can nullify the negative feelings he may have.

Lets also look at it from this angle, what if their friend comes visit, the actually guy who messed her up, i still think there is no way it could be completly forgotton, this is serious and i really want us to look at it more critically
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by megacity: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
i dont like left-overs! any girl will have to be a virgin to trip me enough to want to marry
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by software(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2010
Iceugwa:

I will not for reputation sake.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by igbogal: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2010
shouldn't you worry about your feelings for her and her wifely qualities and her ability to make you a happy man rather than what happened in the past. are you going to live your life to please other people? if you like her then go with her as long as she has been true to you since you started dating her.
Re: Marry A Lady Your Friend Used And Dumped? by member479760: 3:07am On Jun 28, 2010
not advisable to do so. save your face woman full all place!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Puzzle! / Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? / All Nairaland Babes Here Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.