Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano (1942 Views)

Soludo Empower 5,000 Anambra Youths With 2 Billion Naira (Photos) / Reps Reject ₦187bn Expenditure On FG School Feeding Programme / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Ojiofor: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

Truth in your face now you are running away

Is like you are ready for roforofo today?
Don't worry,I will be back for you.
Make I chop first.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

Is he feeding vulnerable children or not ?

Is he paying 5 k to vulnerable Nigerians or not ?

That’s the topic at hand

N stop vibrating

I don't extend lies rather I go straight to the truth...

What will it take me to continue to perpetuate lies...

When in actual fact Osibanjo is on a mission of ethnic cleansing through food poisoning and immunisation programmes.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by senatordave1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Up buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

Make I chop first.

My great friend ejiofor am waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Yyeske(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:
What kind of lie is this now lipsrsealed
Prove to us he's lying then

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Yyeske(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't extend lies rather I go straight to the truth...

What will it take me to continue to perpetuate lies...

When in actual fact Osibanjo is on a mission of ethnic cleansing through food poisoning and immunisation programmes.
Your lies will continue hunting you and your likes.
Obiano just said what has been happening and you are angry because he said the plain truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Your lies will continue hunting you and your likes.
Obiano just said what has been happening and you are angry because he said the plain truth.

Truth is continually far from u......unverifiable truth from obiano...

Been sympathetic to Buhari won't help u....at all.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Midastorch(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

Cc butterflyle0

Enemies of the state are denying this news

Don't mind them, I'm in Anambra and this news is a fact.. I can't say for Any other SE state, but this information is 100%true....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by sarrki(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Midastorch:

Don't mind them, I'm in Anambra and this news is a fact.. I can't say for Any other SE state, but this information is 100%true....

You are a sincere Nigeria citizen

God bless you sire

1 Like

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by senatordave1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Up buhari.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Yyeske(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Truth is continually far from u......unverifiable truth from obiano...

Been sympathetic to Buhari won't help u....at all.

I live here and had seen it live and direct so stop the lies, give us the verifiable truth you have then
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yyeske:
I live here and had seen it live and direct so stop the lies, give us the verifiable truth you have then

So na only u lives in anambra state.....Imagine..

Spare me that biko...
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Yyeske(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Midastorch:

Don't mind those children of hate who would prefer spewing lies everywhere even if they know they are lying

2 Likes

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Yyeske(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

So na only u lives in anambra state.....Imagine..

Spare me that biko...
Residents are saying the same thing, only you that don't reside here is saying otherwise.
The shame is on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Residents are saying the same thing, only you that don't reside here is saying otherwise.
The shame is on you

Likewise you.........residents of ur own area...and what of my own area.....just stop...or channelling ur conclusions on a single claim....

I don't want to join issues with u now...
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Yyeske(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Likewise you.........residents of ur own area...and what of my own area.....just stop...or channelling ur conclusions on a single claim....

I don't want to join issues with u now...
You have no proof so just keep quiet.
Free lunch is ongoing in all public schools in Anambra now( schools are on break though) so go and ask around instead of ranting online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by BabaRamota1980: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
The biggest critic of the feeding program is yanminri. He said its to feed Afonja and Almajiri. Now we see its used to feed piglets.

What a disgrace.

Im trying to stay off Ibo matter but I cant because their clowning always tickle me to comment.

Bloody freaks!
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by michlins(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

And you believe that story ..
nnewichi central school nnewi anambra state. I have a pupil there and can confirm this
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

Reno Omokri is in the right position to answer your questions. I am not a PDP spokesman neither am I card carrying member.
Ojiofor nwannem,y r u lieing now?
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Ojiofor: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem,y r u lieing now?

Barka da Sallah onyem Okoroawusa.
I no dey lie o.I never been a member of any party.Believe that!
If I am a member of PDP I will be loyal to cluesless Ikpeazu and his master TA Orji who are the leaders of PDP in my state.
In fact I hate PDP Abia state as much as I hate the herdsmen party at the center because both are evil.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

Barka da Sallah onyem Okoroawusa.
I no dey lie o.I never been a member of any party.Believe that!
If I am a member of PDP I will be loyal to cluesless Ikpeazu and his master TA Orji who are the leaders of PDP in my state.
In fact I hate PDP Abia state as much as I hate the herdsmen party at the center because both are evil.
OK,I believe u

mana, nkea in'ekwu maka ikpeazu echem na on'eme ofuma according to ihe anyi n'anu na news?
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Ojiofor: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

OK,I believe u

mana, nkea in'ekwu maka ikpeazu echem na on'eme ofuma according to ihe anyi n'anu na news?

Onwero much ona eme,kwuo salary sef na wahala,no legacy project executed yet except the Osisioma flyover which might become elephant project after winning second term.He is a mediocre at best.While I must admit he seems to be better than his predecessors.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Afamed: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

And you believe that story ..
Who has done this to you?
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Buhari is a grand terrorist
Osibanjo is a newly commissioned terrorist....

Both are terrorist continuing the failed jihad of othman Dan fodio....

Next please.

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

Make I chop first.

Even the chop money sef, na Buhari provide am.

Argue with your charger.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Ojiofor: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Even the chop money sef, na Buhari provide am.

Argue with your charger.

Abi o.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
The biggest critic of the feeding program is yanminri. He said its to feed Afonja and Almajiri. Now we see its used to feed piglets.

What a disgrace.

Im trying to stay off Ibo matter but I cant because their clowning always tickle me to comment.

Bloody freaks!

My brother, there are lot of sensible Igbos. Loving and fun to be with.

The bane in their lives is the SATANIC group called IPOB.

Overtime, I have been able to distance these agents of darkness from the sensible Igbos who are in the majority and truly, it's been working for me.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Next please.

I need more of this ogbomosho pictures.

1 Like

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Grayxme: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
The total beneficiaries of the FG's school feeding programme across the nation are in Millions. and we know that this goes beyond just feeding this kids as it has direct impact on their assimilation as well. The FG indeed deserves some accolades.
Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by kabrudrapist: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=kabrudrapist post=70654185][/quote]

Very diplomatic of u...thanks.

1 Like

Re: 122,000 Anambra Children Benefits From FG School Feeding Program -obiano by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

[/s]

Dry!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Falls While Coming Down From Podium ( Video) / Alao-akala, Wife & Others Pay Condolence Visit To Late Hon. Sugar's Family / Drama As Court Deliver Groundbreaking Verdict over Rochas Okorocha's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.