Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? (8345 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" / Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) / Spotted: Genevieve Nnaji At The MUD Studio Launch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by calyx: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
Jenny Rocks!!!Go Babe. . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Joezik(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Rastamann: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
why can't you guys leave her alone? What is so special about her that you guys poke nose into her private life? Leave her alone please, she has a right to her privacy!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
D Banj dey enjoy o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by ladej(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

D Banj dey enjoy o.

whats ur assessment of the footie so far?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2010
Germany, Argentina, Spain, Brazil, Holland = Class

Engerland, Portugal, Nigeria, France, Italy = Crap

Muller, Ozil, Messi, Robben, Kaka, Villa = Stars

Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Crynaldo, Terry = Overrated.

Check Sports section
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by kobikwelu(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2010
pure unadulterated beef

make im try chicken tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2010
dayokanu:

Check Sports section
You're Crazy!

You forgot to add David Beckham, the most overrated English footballer in the sport's history.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by ladej(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2010
mama-gee:

You're Crazy!

You forgot to add David Beckham, the most overrated English footballer in the sport's history.

grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by ladej(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2010
dayokanu:

Check Sports section
thanks. link pls make i add comment? add gyan to the list of stars.also enyeama and donovan
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by kobikwelu(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2010
You're Crazy!

tell that to the number of goals that nisterooy has scored off his crosses
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by shilling(f): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2010
Missy B:

It's strange that Omar22 isn't here, yet.

Oh yeeeeeeah. I'm sure he'll be here soon though.  angry angry

Seun:

Because she's a celebrity, dumb-backside. If you're not interested, don't post on the thread.
cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by chealbaby: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
I tire for babes ooo, why una dey hate una self? anyway , una dey there dey vex, de babe dey make her money dey go . make una no forget God no like jealousy, so do not jealous , if you want make better thing come for una ooo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by oloritinu: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
the picture will mean so much to whoever has never been to usa or uk b4.

i beg this topic is meanless. you too go take picture for your bedroom and pose like you dey 4 Usa

Shallom!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Ranoscky(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2010
Even the a$$ of my unborn baby is more beauriful/cute than her face ugly face!. . .i feel like throwing up!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by idifu(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2010
i dont av anytin against Genevieve , i c notin special about her she's not beautiful and sexy 2 me, i dont kno y Nigerians av over-blown her out of proportion as if she's d most beautiful and sexy naija chic.
She's not beautiful or sexy to me she is just ok like any other normal girl, there are lot of beautiful and sexy chics on d streets of Naija
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by coschuks(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2010
NO comment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Ranoscky(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin U dey fear to talk? grin. . .abi d ugliness of GNV face made u speechless?. . .Talk d talk jare!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by eezzy(f): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2010
idifu:

i dont av anytin against Genevieve , i c notin special about her she's not beautiful and sexy 2 me, i dont kno y Nigerians av over-blown her out of proportion as if she's d most beautiful and sexy naija chic.
She's not beautiful or sexy to me she is just ok like any other normal girl, there are lot of beautiful and sexy chics on d streets of Naija

DOES SHE CARE undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Nizoral(f): 6:16am On Jul 03, 2010
Hmmmmmm, loyal fans of Genevieve.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Nizoral(f): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2010
Hmmmmmm, loyal fans of Genevieve.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by idifu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2010
av known Genevieve since her days at Secondary school
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by chelseabmw(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2010
haters around.bad belly people make una go die
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by idifu(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
hate on her 4 whatsad? yes she's ok when it cums 2 actin but she isn't beautiful to me she's just ok like any oda normal gal notin spectacular abt her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? by Ranoscky(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^^ Dei. (True talk, no be lie!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Fast Download: Raman Jago - 3beats (prod By Dj Yk Beats) / Meet Kenechukwu Ezeh Beautiful Naija Female Barber Who Does Magic With Clipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.