Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,774 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] (1010 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
© 2018, iLegend™ Clef®

If you haven't read the post I made about the "cage," then read it below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/demonic-airforce1-vs-explorers-what

Typing...

www.manymen.men
www.wetclef.com
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Most of you know I started posting on NL on May 2016 and I was loved by many, but hated by those people Buhari frustrated.

Please, let's put heads together and remove Buhari to end frustration. If we allow him, trust me, BIGGER frustrations is coming and it's inevitable.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
So, let's talk about being caged by too many compliments. People are regularly caging people without the two parties knowing.

For someone like me, I know when someone is trying to cage me or subliminally trying to persuade me. When I see this, I laugh, then play along.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
In 10 months of my stay here, I allowed the people to cage me to an extent. They were praising all my threads and giving me some of the best compliments in the world.

These compliments made co-authors to hate me. They felt I was stealing the show. When someone is shining, most people who aren't shining always get angry. I think the dictionary calls it envy.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
At a point, I decided to uncage myself to reduce the compliments and make co-authors smile for a while.

With this, I started deviating from those great posts, turned them to books, then started creating fun and less meaningful threads.

Why? These fun threads generate more controversies and with these controversies, I pitch in and sell the meaningful ones. In fact, I don't even sell, the books sell themselves.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
The money was rolling while uncaging myself and at the same time having fun.

Now, below is a comment from one of the people (Gofwane) who caged me. He attacked me for switching the table from meaningful threads to fun threads, but doesn't know how the mind works. I like him because he cares, but he was caring too much. Too much of anything is bad.

Typing...

Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Now, I put 90% of my meaningful write-ups in a book and share 10% publicly for free. Why do I do this? Despite how meaningful what you offer is, if it's free and easily accessible, it has no value. If it's cheap, it also has no value.

Typing...
To be successful, when you offer value, make sure it's not free and not cheap. For the love of humanity, if you decided to give out something for free, make it hard to get.

Example: Whenever I'm giving out any of our books for free, I add a password to it. So, after downloading it, you'll need to send a message to get the password.

Some people get frustrated along the line of requesting for the password and give up. Honestly, we don't care about these people because they're lazy to persevere.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Despite this person giving up, the value of the book remains intact. You have our book, but you don't have access to read it. Most of these people have lots of books they haven't read, so why add our book to your piles of unread books when you won't read it?

To have access, you need to work for it. People will NEVER value things they didn't work for. The time or days spent requesting for the password is the "work" they're doing. When you go through stress to get something, you value it.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
The reason women dump nice guys who lavish on them is because the nice guys give them the money without stress.

The reason they fall madly in love with good-bad guys is because these guys stress them a lot with crazy relationship drama and misunderstanding.

Finally, the guy "may" give in and give her what she has been yearning for. In the case of a nice guy, he gives it almost immediately just to make her HAPPY.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Whoever tries to make people happy will cry. It's not your job to make anyone on earth happy. Your only job is to put a smile on their faces. Simple "humor" can do the magic.

Being happy is from within. They owe themselves happiness while you owe them smiles. Smile can be gotten from anything like a funny comment, post, picture, thread, video, music, etc. Those people who generate the fun get abused online, but at the same time, get the money.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
The people abusing them were expecting the posts to give them happiness or knowledge, but didn't know no one owes them happiness or knowledge, but smiles or fun.

Happiness and smiles are not the same. If you want happiness, you'll get it yourself — make yourself happy. If you want knowledge, you'll get it yourself too.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sadly, to get happiness, you need to work on yourself and to get knowledge, you need to spend time and money.

If you refuse to spend time and money, don't expect happiness or knowledge, but smiles or fun. If you refuse to accept free smile or fun, then what is left is to "get angry and remain unhappy" as you put the blames of your miseries on others.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
In this short post, we have covered 5 things and they are:

1. Uncaging yourself
2. Pleasing no one
3. Adding value to what you offer
4. No one owes you happiness
5. Nothing is free and if you easily give it out for free, it loses its value

Anything that loses its value (because of easy access) isn't appreciated despite how great it is.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Finally, to be successful, you need to uncage yourself, be creatively crazy, do your things (think perpendicular to the box), add value to life, and put a smile on people's faces. Don't give them happiness or free knowledge because you don't owe them those two things.

Typing...
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
As someone who loves to help humanity, once in a while, give out free knowledge / wisdom, but never be allowed to be caged into doing those things as if it's your obligation in life. You have a life, so live it.

Imagine this: The day you'll get old and about to die, imagine you called one of those people who want you to behave the way they want and ask him or her this question:

You: Please, would you die on my behalf?
Cager: What! God forbids. Die yourself — my time hasn't come. Lemme come and be going.

These people will never die for you, so while should they cage you, make you behave the way they want and kill your fun?

1 Like

Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Think about it...and when you're done, uncage yourself like a G6.

www.manymen.men
www.wetclef.com

© 2018, iLegend™ Clef®
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Is requoting people's last post the new trend?
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by skono(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Despite this person giving up, the value of the book remains intact. You have our book, but you don't have access to read it. Most of these people have lots of books they haven't read, so why add our book to your piles of unread books when you won't read it?

To have access, you need to work for it. People will NEVER value things they didn't work for. The time or days spent requesting for the password is the "work" they're doing. When you go through stress to get something, you value it.

Typing...
Hahaha...You finish me here. please send me ChatDicted 2.0 as a gift..
Re: THE CAGE: Look At What This NAIRALANDER Said About This In 2017... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? / What's Your Opinion About This? / Planning On Proposing To Her? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.