Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,164 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport (44552 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by OlaAshawo: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
bcashy:

do you know that I'm a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard harlot mother grin grin grin grin
ok
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by kuuljay(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aonkuuse:
huh it seems this man is not romantic at all, look at the distance between him and the wife
you mean this romantic?

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by DaddyNimo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
President Muhammadu Buhari today arrived Abuja from Katsina State after Sallah celebration.He was pictured with Aisha Buhari for the first time for months

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/buhari-pictured-with-aisha-buhari-for.html
do they still fork?
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by LsfPope(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
PMB till 2023!
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
I like women with big body and big yansh, buhari dey enjoy oo.. cool
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by davidodiba(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
I see, ....she seems to be in the kitchen now
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by keneck1: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
whitebeard:
It dinno concern me...all I know is buhari's advisers should keep whyning him..

Nigga thinks he would win next yr election, how we remove PDP is how we would remove APC
eyaa daydreamer we don hear you.
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by farem: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aonkuuse:
huh it seems this man is not romantic at all, look at the distance between him and the wife

Do you remember the most romantic president. The only one that follow his wife behind anywhere in official functions. The legacy of waste from Otuoke?
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pls see wat I came across....

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by bizzibodi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Baba make u dey hold handrail oo!don't let yur enemies prayers work oo!
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by naijafella(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aonkuuse:

Ode
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Massdamm(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
OlaAshawo:
Buhari is a terrorist aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute kiss the truth
I shake head for you....
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Cbanklee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by budusky05(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Because that man is not her husband.... Tell Nigerians the truth

Na your wife abi? Keep dreaming.
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by mechanics(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aonkuuse:
hmmmm, is it wrong for him to take a time out to wave at his fans?
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2018
budusky05:

Na your wife abi? Keep dreaming.

Kids....can't think beyond what they see
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Emycord: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:
point of order the woman is the wife of long gone guy. the man here is from sudan. i use to doubt it, until
1 kwankwaso left apc
2 tambuwal left apc
3 daura got sacked
4 junaid mohammed turn his back
5 etc etc
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by windwayltd: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2018
THIS IS BUHARI THE PRESIDENT WE VOTED FOR NOT HIS WIFE. HIS WIFE IS A SUPPORT TO HIM.

BUT GEJ WAS VOTED FOR UNFORTUNATELY MAMA PEACE SNATCHED THE VOTE TO HER SELF AND MADE GET HER BACKUP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SAIBABA 2019 TO 2023 FOR SURE
PROUDYBUHARIST

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by SarakiBukola: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2018
bcashy:

But ur mother too has bn a shameless corrupt prostitute for long and u have no issues with it so why u want hang ur self on top Aisha own? Just asking

CHAI, you cracked the head of IsaAbubakar aka Olashawowith this comment. He owns that moniker as well as 100 others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Petdagr8t(m): 5:00am On Aug 26, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Because that man is not her husband.... Tell Nigerians the truth BUHARI died in London...they brought in a look alike who they spent millions on plastic surgery to make a perfection of buharis physical appearances.... Well they tried but they made a mistake

HE CAME BACK LOOKING 20YEARS YOUNGER THAN THE BUHARI WE KNEW

IN ISLAM ITS WRONG STAYING IN SAME ROOM WITH A MAN NOT YOUR HUSBAND....check all BUHARI AND AISHA PICTURES JUST AFTER THAT LONDON VACATION.... ITS NO LONGER THE SAME EVEN THE CHILDREN GIVES CERTAIN DISTANCE BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY THE POWER MONGERS A PLAYING WITH THEIR FATHERS PERSONALITY

If this country was to be a civilised one THE MEDIA WOULD HAVE DUG UP THIS TRUTH....BUT THERES NO INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM WHAT THEY DO IS COPY AND PASTE
This your post made my day bro, you are one among the few men of integrity in Nigeria .For being bold enough to speak the truth when others while fearing for their lives kept silent . Bro you are blessed already, though for six months I've not log in to Nairaland but your post made me to, brother you're simply superb!... a genius.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Lordkross(m): 6:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
President Muhammadu Buhari today arrived Abuja from Katsina State after Sallah celebration.He was pictured with Aisha Buhari for the first time for months

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/buhari-pictured-with-aisha-buhari-for.html

Pictures of an uninspired wife...she's tired and we know this is the politics of APC.
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Petdagr8t:
This your post made my day bro, you are one among the few men of integrity in Nigeria .For being bold enough to speak the truth when others while fearing for their lives kept silent . Bro you are blessed already, though for six months I've not log in to Nairaland but your post made me to, brother you're simply superb!... a genius.

Thanks man...there's only a handful of us in this entity....those who knows the real truth from what they paste on their newspaper and online mediums and what they read to their public in the news rooms

#BIAFREXIT is all I need they can make jokes and play with the minds of the rest of nigerians I don't care....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by jibs4lv(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
If I say you don't have sense, it will be as if I insulted you>

So because he left Aso Rock now, he won't be able to carry out his responsibilities out as a president? You think Presidency is like gala and lacasera hawking in which you have to always be on the roadside to attend to your customer. Na wa o

Why not tell the same thing to Saraki and his boys who have decided to hold the country to ransom by going on recess when there are pressing issues to attend to?
you dey mind those idiot hypocrite
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by pfadom: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:

That's your problem! Always looking for ways to attack PMB. She's not offended, please mind your business.
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Magajiibb: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
U just listed the characteristics of your parent. We r waiting for u to tell us the means they used in giving u to birth
OlaAshawo:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by OlaAshawo: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Magajiibb:
do you know that my mother forks random rabid dog just for fun?
hmmm
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Themandator: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:

That woman wouldn't have remained a minister if she was one and had said all that was credited to her. This government doesn't tolerate criticism and doesn't take it from even their friends and families let alone outsiders
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2019
whitebeard:
It dinno concern me...all I know is buhari's advisers should keep whyning him..

Nigga thinks he would win next yr election, how we remove PDP is how we would remove APC
this life Sha
Re: Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport by whitebeard(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
BLUELemon:
this life Sha
honestly ehn..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.