Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) (2481 Views)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Have you ever heard that yourwedding-night sexwill be even hotter if you cut yourself off before the big day? “Keeping the sense of specialness by hitting pause with sex before the big day can add mystery and added value to the act, as a sacred ritual,” explains Dr. Patti Britton, co-founder ofSexCoachU.com. “After all is said and done, your wedding day is not just another day with another round of sex.”But is putting a two-week or even month-long cease-fire to yoursex liferight for you? Read on to find out.“Couples may find that their self-imposed ‘dry spell’ helps increase their desire for their partner,and may encourage them to really want sex on their wedding night,” says Debra Herbenick, PhD, associate professor at Indiana University and author of The Coregasm Workout. “So, the primary advantage is to increase arousal. Forothers, it’s about reconnecting on anemotional or spiritual level.” Other brides-to-be report that removing one thing from their super-long to-do lists as they plan the wedding is a huge stress relief, Herbenick says.“Relax. Stop expectations for perfection, even in bed,” suggests Dr. Patti Britton.ShutterstockOn the flip side, a self-imposed sex break can put additional pressure on your wedding day. “Performance anxiety— about erections and orgasms — can affect both men and women, making them so anxiety-ridden that they cannot feel pleasure from sex,” warns Britton. “I always coach couples to take themselves off the pressure-cooker burner. Relax. Stop expectations for perfection, even in bed, and find joy, fun and humor if things don’t work well the first time.”If you’re still on the proverbial sex fence, have an honest chat with your fiancé. He may have strong feelings either way. “This really should be a mutual discussion and decision — nothing that someone puts on their partner, without their partner’s buy-in,” says Herbenick. “If a womanwants to try this, I’d encourage her tolet her fiancé know why this is important to her. Maybe she wants to reconnect in a special way on their wedding night. Maybe she wants to really increase their desire and arousal and have an unforgettable night. People can be sensitive about sex, so she should make sure he doesn’t feel undesirable or unattractive — in other words, it’s not him and it’s not a bad thing. In fact it’s the opposi
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
preshy561 sinaj skarlett lefulefu sleekyshuga shugavee vizkiz and rosieluv adewumiopeyemi princeakins colorich bluntboy tossie101 malydebbie airforce1 attackgat lionessza jayceon sexybbstar ngwababe cerowo ogorwyne trustyshoess eyinjuege dangotesmummy leriebloom rukkydelta fluxbush joy1706 safarigirl hibiscus76 maxi112 nofavors lanicky biafrabus
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
makydebbie biafrabushboy drisklef greyboy mduza achimofu cococandy
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
You are back? Thank God.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
You are back? Thank God.
I love u baby girl am on ban I just hate naira land too much kids. now and work things.hows schl
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sex is overrated, it shouldn't be a factor - give it freely and gladly if you're willing. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by omooba969(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
You are back? Thank God.

So you're Libra too ehn?
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
jakandeola:
I love u baby girl am on ban I just hate naira land too much kids. now and work things.hows schl
aww!!love you too Jacks.
sorry for the ban.
I have graduated.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
omooba969:

So you're Libra too ehn?
Yeah.smiley You are?
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by omooba969(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

Yeah.smiley
You are?

Yup. Very funny sturvz about Libra. smiley
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

aww!!love you too Jacks.
sorry for the ban.
I have graduated.
gosh! I feel so happy for u queen am proud of u
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
omooba969:

Yup. Very funny sturvz about Libra. smiley
woow!!Cool. smiley
nice meeting you here.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
jakandeola:
thanks so much Jacks.smiley
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by omooba969(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

woow!!Cool. smiley

nice meeting you here.

Same heresmiley, let's not derail the subject matter coz Op fit vex. grin

So what's your take on sex b4 marriage & in marriage, is there any difference really?
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
omooba969:

So what's your take on sex b4 marriage & in marriage, is there any difference really?
on the topic, what works for one may not work for another.
so,i'd rather say,to each their own.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by omooba969(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

on the topic, what works for one may not work for another.
so,i'd rather say,to each their own.

My question was - what's your take on sex b4 marriage & in marriage, is there any difference really?

I quite understand that we all have preferences. smiley
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
omooba969:

My question was - what's your take on sex b4 marriage & in marriage, is there any difference really?

I quite understand that we all have preferences. smiley
nope,no much difference except the both parties are virgins.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

thanks so much Jacks.smiley
I pray in nysc dey take u to west in Ogun Ibadan or Lagos cos DAT my base. so we hang out and visit shop rite. u cook ibo food for me lols. also cos I know have bad mind against Yoruba cos ur in owerri and Neva mix wit us to show we are nice.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Preshy561(f): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
jakandeola:
I pray in nysc dey take u to west in Ogun Ibadan or Lagos cos DAT my base. so we hang out and visit shop rite. u cook ibo food for me lols. also cos I know have bad mind against Yoruba cos ur in owerri and Neva mix wit us to show we are nice.
lol.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Shugavee(f): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

not at all!!! I believe after the wedding the couple should rest gist and hv fun until they r arose to hv sex,, not pressure themselves
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Renault: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Ladies looking for men(NO STRINGS ATTACHED)

Ladies looking for men with no strings attached (FWB) from any part of the country and neighbouring countries should contact: Renault10077@gmail.com
No strings attached please.
Women only.
Thanks.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:
stewpid cockroach

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2018
vickatcch:
stewpid cockroach
oyindidi lilyqueeny kimbraa amarabae nwanyiawkaetiti reasonabledoubt later u say I got mad and have a hot tempar see wat dis guy blog to me.
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by omooba969(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:
oyindidi lilyqueeny kimbraa amarabae nwanyiawkaetiti reasonabledoubt later u say I got mad and have a hot tempar see wat dis guy blog to me.

Calm down bro. smiley

Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by tossie101(f): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
No sex until I'm very sure
Re: No Sex Before Wedding ( About To Wed 18+) by jakandeola(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

Calm down bro. smiley
tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys Support My Hustle Pls, Customised Soccer Jerseys For Sale / Young Girl Romance With Dog In The Bed!!! / Any Single Lady Or Girl That I'm Close To Want To Have Sex With Me. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.