Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Saved From An Airplane Mishap Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Saved From An Airplane Mishap Today (537 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Gordons, Tekno And Flavour Escape Plane Crash / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Saved From An Airplane Mishap Today by ebusnwaoma: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Gordons, took to Instagram to thank God after being saved from an airplane mishap today alongside Tekno, Flavour and their band boys.

Gordons who disclosed that they were on their way to Accra for an event, said 8 minutes into their flight, the plane's pilot announced that the airplane had a fault and flew them back to Lagos.The video he shared on Instagram came with the caption;

My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for what God did for me and my colleagues today.help me praise him

https://lailasnews.com/comedian-gordons-tekno-and-flavour-saved-from-airplane-mishap-today/

lalasticlala

Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Saved From An Airplane Mishap Today by zinnydan(f): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thankgod for saving you guys...we can't afford to loose you guys
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Saved From An Airplane Mishap Today by Alejoc(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Say your thank you prayer to God and not social media angry cheesy
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Saved From An Airplane Mishap Today by itspzpics(m): 2:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Oluwaseun oo

(1) (Reply)

Timaya-i Came With A Poly Bag Now I Use Gucci Bag / This Is How Davido Narrowly Escapes Gun Attack In PDP Rally / Photos: Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.