Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health (629 Views)

Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog / 3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website / Please Rate My New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by drklas01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello Fellow Webmasters. I need your advice on ways and how to improve my new website www.abcstrength.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by drklas01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=drklas01 post=70609304]Hello Fellow Webmasters. I need your advice on ways and how to improve my new website abcstrength.com
Constructive criticism is welcome. No jesters please
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by czarina(f): 2:41am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=drklas01 post=70609393][/quote] you get emotional? And you want to run a blog/website? All the best sir. cool
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by drklas01(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
czarina:
you get emotional? And you want to run a blog/website? All the best sir. cool
Thank you sir smiley
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by mcqwerty(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Your blog looks good. You need content though. You still have a lot to do in terms of SEO.

The main gola of a post is helping people and it is bad if your content doesn't get read by your audience.

If you are interested in Search engine optimization solutions as a tool to promote and market your website,
Contact me via email.

Best of luck.
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by drklas01(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
mcqwerty:
Your blog looks good. You need content though. You still have a lot to do in terms of SEO.

The main goal of a post is helping people and it is bad if your content doesn't get read by your audience.

If you are interested in Search engine optimization solutions as a tool to promote and market your website,
Contact me via email.

Best of luck.

Great, please write your email address
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by GarminTechnical(f): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
If you are a owner of brand new website, on this situation you must try online marketing about your website. You will become able increase your audience at very large number. Online marketing and selling ads will make your website more popular in between peoples. Your blog information is most important. Contents and words you are using must be easy to understand.
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by drklas01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
GarminTechnical:
If you are a owner of brand new website, on this situation you must try online marketing about your website. You will become able increase your audience at very large number. Online marketing and selling ads will make your website more popular in between peoples. Your blog information is most important. Contents and words you are using must be easy to understand.

Thank you, I really appreciate your advice smiley
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by 3html: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
drklas01:

Thank you, I really appreciate your advice smiley

Are you sure you own those content? Don't copy paste.

Make your content long enough 1000 or 1500 words above

Make your about me pages solid enough, add ur facebook page, Twitter etc...if you have written any books before on medical field talk about it on ur profile.

Finally center on quality rather than quantity. Don't copy and paste,only post when you have content and more information to post..
On my blog... It Now takes me 2 to 3 days to produce a single post this gives me time to write enough article when it's out no rival, it's best among all.

Remember quality among quantity. It's not a must to blog everyday.
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by dapsdiary(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
You have a great blog, from the design to colour combination. Great!
I'll give you a few tip:

1. Content is king - Write epic articles only, you do not need too many content, a few quality one will do the trick
2. Promote using social media the right away, not spamming.
3. Have a lead magnet - something your audience would be glad to exchange their email with, because indeed the money is still in the list
4. Look into longtail seo so that you can become visible on search engines

I have setup a blog to help new bloggers achieve success, you might want to have a look: https://dapsdigital.com
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by Emstony(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2018
You have a great blog. You need to grow your audience, and let your blog visitors promote your blog for you. Here are few tips that might help.

http://www.growithstan.com/7-non-pushy-ways-to-get-your-customers-to-promote-you/
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by mcqwerty(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
drklas01:

Great, please write your email address
adsstudios5@gmail.com
Re: I Need Your Advice On My New Website About Fitness And Health by TopYouGo: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
drklas01:
Hello Fellow Webmasters. I need your advice on ways and how to improve my new website www.abcstrength.com

Beautiful logo and neat website design, but your website's traffic is low.

Pro Tip:

* Perform keyword research before you form your topics

* Write articles with keywords in mind

* Build quality backlink to your blog to improve its domain authority

* Share published posts on social media, most especially Facebook and Twitter.

* Check our signature and contact us on how we can be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Project: Savings Through App/uss, Delivery Platform / How Can I Get Past This Mysql Error?.. I Need Help. / You Can Now Own A Blog At No Cost With Imran Services LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.