Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Candid Opinion Based On My Visit To Ibeju Lekki - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Candid Opinion Based On My Visit To Ibeju Lekki (575 Views)

Take A Free Investment Tour With Real Estate Experts To Ibeju Lekki / I Need Your Candid Opinion Guys / President Mohammadu Buharis Visit And Its Advantage To Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Opinion Based On My Visit To Ibeju Lekki by polimaf(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
I took a tour to Ibeju Lekki to see the ongoing projects(Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Power Oil, Kellugs etc) and also get to inspect some landed properties in that axis. Ibeju Lekki has become the investor's delight, don't wait and be told how it all started.

In other news, the proposed Lagos Smart City will be built right here in Ibeju Lekki.
I hope you are thinking what I'm thinking?

Properties here will appreciate faster than any other region, be ready to see 200% ROI in less than 5 years guaranteed.

Now, I'm gonna tell you, if you haven't invested in Ibeju Lekki property yet, now is the best time to do so. Don't wait and be told how the properties were sold for less than 1M Naira. Invest now and thank me later.

This is good investment for smart investors.

If you need a portfolio of available properties in the axis, send a message or call +234 812 644 0637 and I will send you a portfolio containing lists of verified estates.

Whatsapp:: https://shrtz.me/GWYtko

Telegram:: /polimaf
Re: My Candid Opinion Based On My Visit To Ibeju Lekki by polimaf(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
You can start investing in Ibeju Lekki today, call or whatsapp
Re: My Candid Opinion Based On My Visit To Ibeju Lekki by polimaf(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
call or whatsapp to get list of all available properties with promos inclusive https:///send?phone=2348126440637

(1) (Reply)

Win Up To ₦5000 In A Share And Earn Giveaway / Please I’m In Need Of Toyota Sienna For Transportation Business / Nigeria National Business Excellence Award.....expand Your World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.