Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Who Is God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God? (358 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is God? by desmond2pk: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Who is God?
Do we really need to "worship" him?
Why do you think he created us, and animals and fishes?
Is there a future after death and how?
Re: Who Is God? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2018
GOD IS MY PERSONAL GOD AND SAVIOUR.
MY WHOLE ESSENCE OF LIVING .
MY EVERYTHING
Re: Who Is God? by chiommy123(f): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2018
He is the GREAT IAM THAT IAM. Ancient of days. The lion of the tribe of Judah. Mighty man in battle. Elohim. He is beyond our understanding. Yes we do cos he created you in his own image and likeness. Sent his only begotten to come and die for you. Even if you don't it doesnt mean he will not be worshipped by millions around the globe and angels and the 24 elders casting down their crowns and saying worthy worthy is our lord God Almighty who reigns forever and ever. He created you to worship and adorn him. The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep his commandments. He also created other things for mans pleasure. Yes after death judgment follows where you will give account of ALL you did here on earth. Then you will spend eternity with God if you were faithful to the end or with Satan in eternal damnation.
Re: Who Is God? by orisa37: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2018
The Supreme Spirit. Creator of Heavens and Earths. He sits in His Godsphere. There, He is Majestic, Excellent and Worshipped by Spirits and Angels.
His Names include Love, Majesty and Worship so we must give all to Him. For He is very jealous of us being jealous about that.
As The Lord pleases, He created Everything.
All Born Agains shall be with Christ in Eternity. That is a Promise which some of us have started experiencing.
Are you a Teacher of The Law and yet you don't know these?
Re: Who Is God? by ifenes(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
The right question should be “who am I ?”

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is God? by kkins25(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
chiommy123:
He is the GREAT IAM THAT IAM. Ancient of days. The lion of the tribe of Judah. Mighty man in battle. Elohim. He is beyond our understanding. Yes we do cos he created you in his own image and likeness. Sent his only begotten to come and die for you. Even if you don't it doesnt mean he will not be worshipped by millions around the globe and angels and the 24 elders casting down their crowns and saying worthy worthy is our lord God Almighty who reigns forever and ever. He created you to worship and adorn him. The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep his commandments. He also created other things for mans pleasure. Yes after death judgment follows where you will give account of ALL you did here on earth. Then you will spend eternity with God if you were faithful to the end or with Satan in eternal damnation.
bleh bleh bleh!!
he is beyond understanding because HE is a fiction.

1 Like

Re: Who Is God? by killsmith(f): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Who is God? Or What is God? We'll never know.
Re: Who Is God? by Maamin(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=killsmith post=70664204]Who is God?

He is a self existing spirit responsible for creating heavens and the earth and all that exist( seen and unseen)

What is God?

A supernatural, typically immortal being with superior powers.

We'll never know.

Now you know wink
Re: Who Is God? by sonmvayina(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
What is God is more appropriate.. God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied.. Goes by different names depending on the culture.. Igbos calls it Chukwu, the yoruba calls it olodumare, the Bini calls it osanobua, the Egyptian calls it Ra, the Romans calls it Jupiter, etc.. Same being or principles different nomenclature....

We are different versions of this being trying to experience this physical world..

(1) (Reply)

My Decisions / Hiztorybox: See How The First Church In Nigeria Was Built / D A V I D Vs. S A U L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.