Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,942 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

Make 5 To 6 Figure Income Monthly Without Struggle Doing Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 5 To 6 Figure Income Monthly Without Struggle Doing Mini Importation (218 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Make 5-10k Daily Providing Transport Services From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 5 To 6 Figure Income Monthly Without Struggle Doing Mini Importation by yahsobur(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Do you know you can make lots of money as a mini importer?

As a mini importer, won't you rather want to get orders from everywhere. This mini importation business can be done from anywhere from the country and still make six figures in a month.

Reside anywhere and sell to anybody anywhere in the country. Since you can read this yourself, you already have what you need to start and build a 5 to 6 figure business.

Talking about the courier you can use to send goods to far places like Maiduguri in Borno state. That's no issue, two of the logistic companies listed inside the well detailed video resources section can do that for you, deliver it and help you collect money from the customer, then pay you.

Well, that can be sweeter than waking up every Mondays or Fridays and getting alert on your phone about deposit of 5 to 6 figures from the delivery companies.

I am boldly saying you can make 5 to 6 figures income from mini importation business because it has happened to tons of my students. Even a former carpenter guy did it by simply following some strategies from the well detailed mini importation video.

Reach out to me for a well detailed video about a mini importation that talked about all what you need to know about mini importation like buying the product, selling the product within a week and making 5 to 6 figure income in a month.

Call or WhatsApp me on +2348072112724 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / FCMB Holds ‘blockchain Networking Event’ Sept 5 / Uncertainty Confuses Mtn’s Proposed IPO Due To $8.1bn Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.