Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,732 members, 7,975,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) (5371 Views)

Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by ojlifa: 12:57am On Aug 27, 2018
No be wating your Democrats slave masters tell u, na him you dey believe.trump no send anybody and we are not as stupid as una

Kophschmerzen:
Mind boggling how many ya Nigerians are supporting a vile racist, that hate your kind with all his strength. It's obvious y'all need help.
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by ojlifa: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2018
They love Clinton and she lost hahahahaha.only sick elitist can like an entitled woman.who hate blacks,we are not as ignorant as you are we read and we know the facts.the law that has jailed more blacks in the history of America which is the Crack cocain law was drawn up by hillary and past by her husband bill.so when you hear black people are in prison please remember it was her who jail your type

SolutionMee:
The truth is that most Americans love and prefer Obama and Clinton over Trump

And that's because who wants an albino as a President

Ever since he assumed office, the great America has been humbled

Can't just wait to read about his impeachment on the web
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by ojlifa: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2018
They love Clinton and she lost hahahahaha.only sick elitist can like an entitled woman.who hate blacks,we are not as ignorant as you are we read and we know the facts.the law that has jailed more blacks in the history of America which is the Crack cocain law was drawn up by hillary and passed by her husband bill.so when you hear black people are in prison please remember it was her who jail your type.

SolutionMee:
The truth is that most Americans love and prefer Obama and Clinton over Trump

And that's because who wants an albino as a President

Ever since he assumed office, the great America has been humbled

Can't just wait to read about his impeachment on the web
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:01am On Aug 27, 2018
wordcat:
It is only a NOBODY that NOBODY hates, but if you're SOMEBODY, then SOMEBODY must hate you.

I agree. No wonder osu yibowz hate President Buhari
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 27, 2018
Ivanka's message sef is no better.
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by Kophschmerzen: 4:01am On Aug 27, 2018
ojlifa:
No be wating your Democrats slave masters tell u, na him you dey believe.trump no send anybody and we are not as stupid as una

Hey yo reetard!!! Ya live million miles away and trying to sound all knowledgeable about merica, fvck out of ya massa worshipping slave. Trump is a vile never do well and all New Yorkers and people following the pathetic losers shameful live knows. Can you idiot know him better than the Co writer of his biography Tony Schwartz? Or his former employee that penned the book trumped. Y'all self loathing and low self esteem losers should get a life.

2 Likes

Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by Kophschmerzen: 4:03am On Aug 27, 2018
imam07:
What will u say about we blacks that hate and kill ourselves. What will you say about this. Tell me the English teams for blacks hating blacks.
When we blacks kill and hate ourselves, I don't think there is any need to blame those you called racist.

Ain't white killing whites? The national stats showed white are killing more white than any other race in this country. The black on black sh1t is a right wing jejune tale. You need to drive through the Appalachian to understand the worthlessness of these methyl heads.
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by deomelo: 4:23am On Aug 27, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-VK-AvdnCpG4/WINS2uwyywI/AAAAAAAAPZ4/BwcpAFBlAmImftbZQ5I4muZ3GX83k6lVgCLcB/s1600/Trump-Rally-tweet.JPG[/img]

I guess Igbos are still chasing trump to give them biaffraud..

Their ignorant, unintelligent and backward comments in this thread are sad realities of the absurd worldviews and low mentality.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by PenisCaP: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

But this topic is about Americans.
Why did you link it with the Igbos

Pls edit that topic now..
What's wrong with u. undecided
He made a stupid comment and u added igbos to it... Ur comment has made it worst if u don't know
Can't u some of people use common sense for once. undecided
You need to learn how to reply to these people.
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Hate him all you want,
Trump ain't going nowhere tongue

3 Likes

Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by nijabazaar: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2018
bedspread:
Those that Love Trump are soo much more than those that hate Him....

Those that hate him love him for the Economy...

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump
are u aware that Trump is a racist and misogynistic?
or do you just love him because he professed to be a Christian?

1 Like

Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by nijabazaar: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2018
i think the reason most Africans like trump is that perceived notion that hr is God sent. the Messiah with the golden halo sent forth to quench gay laws and all (as if thats America's or even Africa's major problem)

the Donald has cause more problems for America than any other presidio in American history (he is as divisive as Buhari...no difference) and upon that he has little regard for anyone who is not white.

you guys should read up on his recent tweet on South Africa?
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by bedspread: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2018
nijabazaar:

are u aware that Trump is a racist and misogynistic?
or do you just love him because he professed to be a Christian?

You are the one who calls him a Racist! As far as I am concerned he is not..

I love President Donald Trump Cos he is against things that GOD ALMIGHTY is Against...

His Election was Nothing but The Hand of GOD.
He is not a Saint but he is a willing tool in GOD'S Hands... that's all I care about
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by MONITZ: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
nyamuri flat.heads preaching "if nobody hates you,your doing something wrong", but won't apply that to Buhari..hypocrisy can't be separated from them,they flow with anything that suits their narrative

Abeg carry ur Buhari comparism commot here,them dey call elder statesmen u dey call Bubu,he sabi im left from im right?,somebody that has no business with governance and he's not even fit to be a councilor is the one leading and grinding the country to pieces all in the name of fighting corruption which is actually is an euphemism for hounding and pummeling opposition elements into submission...
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by MONITZ: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
45 isn't just okay. One thing is just certain- John McCain is a constant reminder to me of what the Republican party truly stands for. Decency, integrity and moral accountability. The world is a better place because of him.

I guess u re joking right?,someone who gave a new definition to terrorism by saying some terrorists were good while others were bad all in his bid to make sure that Gaddafi was overthrown and also was in full support of the invasion of Syria until Russia thwarted their plans and was very bitter about it so much that at any given opportunity he referred to Putin as a murderous terrorist. I guess u don't know much about him..
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by wordcat(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

I agree. No wonder osu yibowz hate President Buhari

Agreed.
No wonder you hate that tribe so much because you know you can't survive without that tribe.

Unity beggar!
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by wordcat(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
Just like ALOT of some people HATE Buhari to the extent they even fast and pray he dies. grin

Just like ALOT of some people HATE Buhari haters because they know that their survival soly depends on those Buhari haters.

Unity beggars
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by ojlifa: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
i live millions miles away yet you dey Nairaland,democrat site done finish?propagandist!you sick people think the more you share your trash people would change there mind,well let me educate you about your party,i am quite sure you do not know the history of democratic party,let me help you,democratic party is the party who fought a civil war in america to keep slavery,you know the same way they treat you people till today,you either tow the line or we would destroy you, take way your job and boycott your company,that is called controlling people ie slavery,it still hasn't changed ,second you see the woman who designed the syphilis thing for black american men yea you know what i am talking about she was a very strong member of the democratic party rumore even has it that hillary considers her a mentor .lastly we know trump isnt a saint ,he has never said he was,we like him like that because you see he doesn't pretend and he is human,under his watch america dictates less,government are not toppled,people are not killed ,countries are not destroyed,you know what i mean he isn't a hungry war mungra like your sick democrats and lastly he isn't spending billions of dollar trying to turn the world gay,or braking and dividing homes by turning women against men .so once again if you are a member of the elite ,sick minded and confused democratic party,i advice you free yourself of slavery and begin to think for yourself not what the democratic party is trying to do which is to think for you while they control you(slavery)

Kophschmerzen:

Hey yo reetard!!! Ya live million miles away and trying to sound all knowledgeable about merica, fvck out of ya massa worshipping slave. Trump is a vile never do well and all New Yorkers and people following the pathetic losers shameful live knows. Can you idiot know him better than the Co writer of his biography Tony Schwartz? Or his former employee that penned the book trumped. Y'all self loathing and low self esteem losers should get a life.
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by Kophschmerzen: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
ojlifa:
i live millions miles away yet you dey Nairaland,democrat site done finish?propagandist!you sick people think the more you share your trash people would change there mind,well let me educate you about your party,i am quite sure you do not know the history of democratic party,let me help you,democratic party is the party who fought a civil war in america to keep slavery,you know the same way they treat you people till today,you either tow the line or we would destroy you, take way your job and boycott your company,that is called controlling people ie slavery,it still hasn't changed ,second you see the woman who designed the syphilis thing for black american men yea you know what i am talking about she was a very strong member of the democratic party rumore even has it that hillary considers her a mentor .lastly we know trump isnt a saint ,he has never said he was,we like him like that because you see he doesn't pretend and he is human,under his watch america dictates less,government are not toppled,people are not killed ,countries are not destroyed,you know what i mean he isn't a hungry war mungra like your sick democrats and lastly he isn't spending billions of dollar trying to turn the world gay,or braking and dividing homes by turning women against men .so once again if you are a member of the elite ,sick minded and confused democratic party,i advice you free yourself of slavery and begin to think for yourself not what the democratic party is trying to do which is to think for you while they control you(slavery)

Learn to write in English, then come back. I can't comprehend this gibberish.
Re: So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos) by ojlifa: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
ignorance na sickness of the worst kind.in your sick mind speaking and writing English language equate to intelligence. See your life the Chinese too dey follow you write English or let me guess russians,germans,spanish. You are the worse kind of black. You know the slave type.house slave

Kophschmerzen:

Learn to write in English, then come back. I can't comprehend this gibberish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D / Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. / Lady In Shock As Tap In Lekki Sucks A Full Bucket Water Instead Of Pouring Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.