Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,635 members, 7,914,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (56422 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / ‘it Is Not A Sin To Drink Alcohol’ – Born-again Rapper, Lynxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by ehmmy11(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Next patient please grin grin grin ...we don't have all day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Positiveminds(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Third mainland bridge isn't open yet for sea diving.

Be patient.

If you don't have kind words for her, just shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by misan007(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
0bob una be dead,,see savage comments,,see enhh forget all the post... una wey dey comment when
na dey keep nairaland going...
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by franchasng: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wizkid angry with her that Teebillz is trying to come back because of her recent concert success Now I see.... undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tiwa, its not a sin to be a woman in Africa.

Just as they are trying to frustrate you with their insulting comments, karma is also frustrating them in real life with joblessness, poverty, oppression, etc.

Karma is using SARS, Buhari, PDP, APC, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Massive Corruption of their common wealth, etc to frustrate them. The more they frustrate you, the more karma frustrates them.

So keep your head up and laugh at their stupidity and helplessness. Ain't life delicious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by don4real18(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Frellothel:
Publicity stunt like Viktoh's
If u can stake upto 30,000 on a 100% sure game and pay after win, what'sapp ==> 09065 | 536 | 331
What happens if I lose
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by cronsberg: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Giveup na, who is holding you? After earning millions from your concert in london, you want to rub it in our faces by nagging and drama. Dont bother using your millions in pounds to give urself a treat on the french reviera, or cancun or cooling off on the crimean coast eating caviar and troffles. Just giveup everything ok? mtsheeeew
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by kunlesehan(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Reminds me of this VERY STRONG WOMAN. Chubhie, get inspired sir:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjejTQdK5OI

Thanks for the video. It's the stuff of champions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Toluhwanie(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Be patient.
Lwkmd4H......Ya_wicked

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by 12345baba(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Make she drink hot pap, sleep and wake up. She will be alright after that. Dr baba
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tbillz can u just fly out to Tiwas side already. Wizkid can’t give her the SUCCO she wants.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
One thing that is very certain is that we will all die and leave this life one day. So, whenever I face challenges, troubles and feel like giving up on everything, I remember that certainty and I just move on to the next thing.
Dear Tiwa, you don't have to please everyone, be it female or male. Just try everything u can to please your creator while making yourself and ur boy happy and rely on God, he never fails.
No matter what we pass through in this life, everything will be over one day.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by sweetilicious(f): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nawtiblayse:
Giving up doesn't make you less human sometimes we need to give up couple of time in our lives
Because we are human.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by sweetilicious(f): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
awelekiti:
Now you realise the role a husband plays in every woman's life. He has since moved on and living his life in a low keyed manner. If I were you, I'd swallow my pride and reach for him for a reunion. Stop pretending everything is right when you know you sleep every night rubbing your pillow with tears. No matter how rich a woman could be, she needs a man she could spend her life with. Nothing could be more emotional than when a child asks his/her mum,...Mum, where's Dad? I want to see him...
You are getting her wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by lilyheaven: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shortyy:
Just look at the comments up there. SMH well I don't blame y'all.. we all have our own crosses to carry.. but hey, that doesn't mean we shouldn't sympathize with her. She's prolly going through a lot right now and only needs support and encouragement.

I'll advise her to talk to someone tho. Like face to face and not on the internet.. cuz mostly these "fans" don't give a f about you. Some just want to be nice for being nice sake, some just need to be recognized as your fan, and some just need favours. So talk to a real person if you're actually going through some shît OK T? My prayers are with you.

This shows that money really can't buy happiness unless you're truly at peace with yourself.
I hope you've said the prayers for her?
Don't forget..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Moveonmax: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
The stress must be overwhelming... These celebs need psychotherapists by the side!
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by 9japarrot: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Irony of life cool

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
You’re the type of idiot that’s causing her to make that statement

awelekiti:
Now you realise the role a husband plays in every woman's life. He has since moved on and living his life in a low keyed manner. If I were you, I'd swallow my pride and reach for him for a reunion. Stop pretending everything is right when you know you sleep every night rubbing your pillow with tears. No matter how rich a woman could be, she needs a man she could spend her life with. Nothing could be more emotional than when a child asks his/her mum,...Mum, where's Dad? I want to see him...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
cococandy:
You’re the type of idiot that’s causing her to make that statement

Thank you, rude girl
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by SocialJustice: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
awelekiti:
Receive direction.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Be patient.

Epic!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by enemyofprogress: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
As if she's not enjoying our pricks
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Olumeme: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
She's very foolish, what else does she want from Africa? She sell out shows, make hit records, sell albums and singles on iTunes.. Over 2m fans in IG alone, millions across other platforms. The kind of support she enjoys, most make artists ain't even enjoying it.
Once again she's foolish

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tiwa be thanking God for your life what did you want the less privilege one to say... if you haven't relocate to Africa from UK, today you wouldn't have been famous as tiwa savage we all know.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Slickest(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Take a chill pill miss!
We dealing with way more and we ain't suicidal!
undecided
Being a woman.....yada yada yada
Oh please...
She no wise

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Lanre12388: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2018
dahmie2013:
Mama Jam Jam, pls stop trying 2 please everybody. Dats one thing I like abt tonto dike, she doesn't care what d world thinks, it's her life. Ur happiness is what's paramount.

And what makes you think Tonto dike is happy.
Don't be deceived by those her pictures and post you see on Instagram, she is just a drama queen
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by vioment: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Tiwa has forgotten say yesterday no count. You dey try like many of your artist peers; you people represent naija and africa wella than any leader in africa talkless of naija. Your works still needs work sha; Get back to work.
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Mruwa1(m): 12:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Wizzy nor go give tiwa weed smoke dis period make she nor go jump from 3rd mainland bridge say na pool she dey dive enta
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by tyspicy007(m): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Dollabiz: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2018
ohh
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by aalangel(f): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=milemimi93 post=70636534][/quote]

Mtchewwwww
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by noshiobec(f): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2018
In need of a female home tutor for your kids in Port-Harcourt in mathematics or sciences? you can call me on 08160732292.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award / Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.