Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Cohabitation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cohabitation (852 Views)

Single At Home, ‘married’ In School: Concerns Over Cohabitation In Nigeria’s Te / Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cohabitation by Tosdam(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is there anything good or bad about cohabitation?

He hasn't paid your bride's price but you feel good to survive day in day out in his apartment...

Let someone learn from you, share your view nairalanders....
Re: Cohabitation by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tosdam:
Is there anything good or bad about cohabitation?

He hasn't paid your bride's price but you feel good to survive day in day out in his apartment...

Let someone learn from you, share your view nairalanders....

Are you presently cohabitating with someone or in the process of cohabitating soon? Hence the question?

Come out plain before we proffer answers

1 Like

Re: Cohabitation by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Well it will be bad if she doesn't have any source of income. Don't co habit with anyone who doesn't bring something to the table else one day you will get tired of the sex and throw her out of your apartment

2 Likes

Re: Cohabitation by Tosdam(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Are you presently cohabitating with someone or in the process of cohabitating soon? Hence the question?

Come out plain before we proffer answers

It's just a subject of discourse.... Nobody is hiding anything here.... Your contribution can help someone reading this....
Re: Cohabitation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tosdam:

It's just a subject of discourse.... Nobody is hiding anything here.... Your contribution can help someone reading this....

Okay, I see nothing wrong in cohabitation as long as the people involved are adults.

There could be lots of reasons why people choose to cohabit, it could even be an alternative to marriage in situations where marriage is not possible for financial or family reasons

No over sanctimonious nairalander should give me any mention on this. To each their own angry
Re: Cohabitation by chiommy123(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Everything is wrong with cohabitation. Why will you stay with someone you're not married to and when he has had his full he throws you out. He won't value you again. You continue begging him to consider all the years you've spent with him. What people are going to say.etc.

1 Like

Re: Cohabitation by Tosdam(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Everything is wrong with cohabitation. Why will you stay with someone you're not married to and when he has had his full he throws you out. He won't value you again. You continue begging him to consider all the years you've spent with him. What people are going to say.etc.

What about cohabitation that eventually ends in marriage.....?
Re: Cohabitation by chiommy123(f): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tosdam:

What about cohabitation that eventually ends in marriage.....?
rare case. Insult will still be there and less value
Re: Cohabitation by chris2face(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
rare case. Insult will still be there and less value
Seconded
Re: Cohabitation by 9japrof(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Very risky venture, guys who allow babes to cohabit with them without br

2 Likes

Re: Cohabitation by Tosdam(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Okay, I see nothing wrong in cohabitation as long as the people involved are adults.

There could be lots of reasons why people choose to cohabit, it could even be an alternative to marriage in situations where marriage is not possible for financial or family reasons

No over sanctimonious nairalander should give me any mention on this. To each their own angry

Someone's quote at the picture...

Re: Cohabitation by Emmyk(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Cohabitation by Tosdam(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Emmyk:
Hmmm.

Share your opinion....

(1) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriend Le.aked Facebook Sl.ay Queen Nood Video / Ibadan Girls Looking For A F**k Buddy Get In Here==> / I'm Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.