Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday (70129 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Sadiat Erogbogbo's 90th Birthday Zoom Party: Abike Dabiri's Mum Marks Birthday / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by PrettyCrystal: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
It was glamour in display at the reception organized to mark the 90th birthday of the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Akanmu Adetunji, on Sunday.

Oyo state governor Abiola Ajimobi attended the Olubadan’s birthday party in the company of his wife, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi; former governor of the state, Adebayo Alao – Akala; and former Senate Majority Leader, Teslim Folarin among other dignitaries.

Popular singer Yinka Ayefele was also at the birthday event and appeared to be in high spirits and cheerful mood as he met with governor Ajimobi following the demolition of the singer’s Music House/Radio Station. The demolition sparked a public outcry.

The colorful reception was also attended by prominent traditional rulers, which included: Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife; the Eleruwa of Eruwa, Oba Samuel Adegbola; the Olugbo of Igbo, Oba Obateru Akirintan; and the Obanikoro of Lagos, who represented the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akinolu.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/olubadan-of-ibadanland-90th-birthday-yinka-ayefele-and-governor-ajimobi-meet.html

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by PrettyCrystal: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Omihanifa: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
i pity this ayefele, governor ajimobi is a very cunning man, thats how he will be laughing with him everywhere he sees him but he wont help him to rebuild that music house until he leaves office.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Olalan(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cool they have reconciled........

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Corrinthians(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mtscheew.

This guy sef. He should go find several chairs to sit jor. Acting like he's the only one whose property has ever been destroyed legally.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
HBD to iku baba yeye @90 years that is wonderful
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Alejoc(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
What choice does he have really?

19 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Eye service...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Blackfire(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ajimobi is a viper that will smile with you, and yet strike you.

Why?

It is his nature.

27 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Macopol01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
T
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by seunmsg(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
The two should settle their differences and allow us to rest.

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oyah let us smile for the camera jarehhhh grin grin grin grin ;

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by BuhariM(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ayefele can never forgive Ajimobi

There's more to that smile

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by zlantanfan: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
One thing about Yoruba's and Northerners they may fight but always have a common point, I observed this when fayose acknowledged tinubu as Yoruba leader on his birthday.

I have also observed this when namandi sambo, sule lamido and the entire northern forces joined the anti gej campaign even when eating under him.

I would love my south south to have this unity too, some other groups can carry people matter for head like gala

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by DNova(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aji-bobo don corner am back him money!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by TMemos: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Olubadan, Ajimobi and Ayefele are laughing together.

There is a court case between the Olubadan and Ajimobi

There is a court case between Ajimobi and Ayefele

Fill in the blanks

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by ellybo: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Waoh. I am happy to see them smiling. God bless them.

Please, help a brother. Check my profile. Thanks
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Kokugraphics(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is that operation crocodile smile?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by ibidun1992: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
The two should settle their differences and allow us to rest.
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by candygist: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Omihanifa:
i pity this ayefele, governor ajimobi is a very cunning man, thats how he will be laughing with him everywhere he sees him but he wont help him to rebuild that music house until he leaves office.

Why should him help him ? Do you know how many people have lost their property to Nigerian state government ?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
It has ended in praise since during the week.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by goshen26: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by jyz200(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
What should I now do
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by pol23: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
2 enemies laughing out while cursing themselves from within..
E no kuku concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by FisifunKododada: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Awon eyan constituted authority...awon o ni giragira tongue
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by BruncleZuma: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by OboOlora(f): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Foolish people, using the populace to get unnecessary sympathy when they will still meet behind closed doors and share a bottle of whiskey.

Ogun kee all of them!

10 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by ak22(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
And so?
Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by Tanktink: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mtscheew.

This guy sef. He should go find several chairs to sit jor. Acting like he's the only one whose property has ever been destroyed legally.
Have you bought a piece of land before ? Or own a million property ?

11 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday by TimeManager(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Trust me, Governor Amosu came up with a master stroke that clipped Ajimobi's arrogance.

kiss the truth!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.