Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate (533 Views)

Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by nairalaila: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2018
An undergraduate and cult member, Chijioke Ogbonna, also known as Ogbotiti who was arrested by operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Imo State, has confessed to killing three people since he was initiated into the confraternity in 2014.

The 23-year-old undergraduate of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, who is an indigene of Umuejije, Isialangwa South Local Government Area of Abia State, said his resolve to seek revenge led him into killing three persons, one of whom was a member of a rival cult group.

The suspect whose main weapon was a locally-made gun, was described as a deadly cultist and armed robber by the Police Public Relations Officer in Imo State, Andrew Enwerem. According to the police spokesperson, the police had been on the trail of the suspect since 2014 for his alleged roles in other criminal activities, and he was nabbed by F-SARS operatives on August 19 at Ama-Hausa in the Owerri Municipal area of the state capital.

It was further gathered that the suspect jumped two-storey building while receiving treatment in a private hospital for multiples bullets injuries, upon learning that the police was on his trail.
“The suspect, a strong member of , confessed to the crimes. He mentioned their gang members, nicknamed as Efizy, Ikalika,Shinshi, Bulldog, Baggy, Sky, now in Owerri Prison and X-money killed in an operation.

“He also confessed that they were the gang that killed one Michael, a student of Nekede Polytechnic, in 2015. In the same year, they killed one Mgbele on Douglas Road in Owerri and one Ifeanyi, a student of Nekede Polytechnic, in 2015.

“He confessed that they had killed so many people and had been on the run when he learnt he was being hunted by F-SARS operatives. Also, last year in Owerri, upon information that he was being trailed by the police, he jumped down from a two-storey building while receiving treatment in a private hospital for multiples bullets injuries" the police spokesperson told Punch's correspondent.

https://lailasnews.com/ive-killed-three-persons-since-initiated-into-cult-undergraduate/

Lalasticlala

Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by Elukapendragon(m): 5:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Like if the idiat looks malnurished... undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Go and die too
Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by Olalan(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2018
What's really the aim of this cult killings if not for seeking vain glory cause it not as thou the fellow hunted down has offended them personally.
BTW their sponsors also should be arrested to curb this madness
Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by Nogodye(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2018
But the end has now come...
Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by Hector09(m): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2018
I rather joing ogboni confratanity than to join all these dirty cults
Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2018
cry
Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by Nukilia: 6:13am On Aug 27, 2018
He should be skinned alive so as to serve as a lesson to other children who want to follow his path!
Re: I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate by SarakiBukola: 6:32am On Aug 27, 2018
West African Examinations in Crime (WAEC) results

Baby Factory - A1
Money Rituals - A1
Prostitution - A1
Robbery - A1
Homosexuality -A1
Kidnapping - A1
Drugs marketing and delivery -A1

I salute una

[img]https://media1./images/c70908fdf90d5a575710513e979a4a73/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Tenant Organizes Robbery Gang To Rob Co-tenant / Nigerian Man Lamenting About Living A Fake Life, Says His Accounts Were Hacked / Soldiers Of OPSH Drain Pond In Jos In Search Of Body Of Missing General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.