Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,742 members, 7,908,879 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! (19658 Views)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 2:06am On Apr 16, 2007
LOL

Same here bt i jst make life lively.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by omogenaija(f): 5:26am On Apr 16, 2007
@ sisimose

how much will u charge me if i ask u to tape the season for me ?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2007
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by londoner: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2007
I think there is a reason why it is not being held in Nigeria, its our own fault really, we made the world think Nigerians do not want international beauty contests with the Miss world fiasco, people are backing this with hard cash, they would rather be safe than sorry.

I'm, sure if its a yearly thing, it will eventually make its way to Nigeria, at least I jhope so because thats where the real Naija beauties reside.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by ifraim(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2007
oh well, what can i say, Goodluck to the organisers, not my cup of tea!
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 1:26am On Apr 17, 2007
omogenaija:

@ sisimose

how much will u charge me if i ask u to tape the season for me ?

my dear the channel i saw it on is one of the most disorganied channels ever when it comes to Nigerian things,Ben tv(African station) as they call it only showed the starting line up and they havent said if and when they would show the thing. If they do i will record it and it will be for free dont worry. am hoping OBE tv show it they i can rely on.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 4:12am On Apr 17, 2007
lol.So no show
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2007
How come anytime people ask the girl which one is her in the pictures posted, she never replies?

Lady T, Im fine. I hope all is well with you. smiley
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by omogenaija(f): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2007
sisimose thanks girl smiley
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2007
Red_Lips:

How come anytime people ask the girl which one is her in the pictures posted, she never replies?

Lady T, I'm fine. I hope all is well with you. smiley

LOL.She doesnt want publicity maybe.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2007
you are welcome omogenaija wink
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by omo07(f): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2007
if im correct,
its not a reality SHOW,

its a contest, an event,

[thats what the website is saying, ]
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2007
yeah it seems so lol
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 4:49am On Apr 27, 2007
Any news on the show
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2007
the winner. she deserved it, and shes such a lovely girl. im glad she won!

Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2007
pretty dress. smiley

however she looks too short to really be considered as a model internationally. congrats to her either way.

so sasha which one are you outta the pics?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2007
i wasnt in the pics, because they were taken b4 i entered da competition as was the winner (if you look closely she not in it either). and she's not short she's 5.9
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2007
hey sash

didnt go see the show after all. will you post a pic or two so we can see what you were rocking on the day. Gosh i wish i was a model, i am sure you got lots of lovely professional pics. I saw on telly the crazy stuff they did to you girls hair, grin anyways post pics abeg kiss
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2007
lol
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2007
i didnt go to the show either, i dropped out of the competition, and on the day i was very busy. but i heard it was good and ill try and get some pics from some of the girls.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2007
sasha4u:

i didnt go to the show either, i dropped out of the competition, and on the day i was very busy. but i heard it was good and ill try and get some pics from some of the girls.

oh *dissappointed*
why now? you didnt even go either? anyway thanks sha smiley

9ja4eva:

lol

did i say something funny ?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2007
You are funny.How u though?U missing in action oh
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 9:05pm On May 01, 2007
me? lol . i am here oh
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 9:05pm On May 01, 2007
me? lol . i am here oh . What about you, you are incognito wink
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 9:39pm On May 01, 2007
LOL

Am ere oh
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by caslasg: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2007
wel wel wel
them try
abi how una see am?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by jbblues24(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin / Senegalese Linen Gowns Sales / Best Salons For Weave-on Fixing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.