Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:06 AM

Worry Not! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Worry Not! (345 Views)

With Excellent Steps Like This, You Won't Have To Worry About Quality Test / Worry No More, Make Money Through Telecom / Worry More About Your Name - Jimi Tewe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worry Not! by Hegela(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2018
Have there been times in the past when you try to figure out how the future will play out? We try to think through where we will be in the next 2 years, who we will be with, what we will be doing et cetera. We exasperate ourselves worrying about the future that we fail to see the beauty in the present.

Funny enough, the things you worried about last year happened without any special intervention or input from you!

"Therefore I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink..." Matthew 6:25 KJV.

Worrying about tomorrow takes our mind and trust off God. In simple terms, it is a sin to worry!

It is good to set goals and plans in the short, mid and long term ranges, but let it end at this. Never start worrying about how these plans will turn out to the point of desperation and frustration!

Today is a gift. Tomorrow is a promise. Never worry so much about the promise that you end up not enjoying the gift!

Please do not loose your sleep over a situation that is totally outside your control. Truth is, I am yet to see a man who as a result of worrying became taller than he initially was!

If you can change that situation, then why worry? And if you cannot change it, why worry?? In mathematical terms, worrying plus worrying would always equal to zero!

"Put God in charge of your work, then what you have planned will take place." Proverbs 16:3 MSG.

And while you are at it, be consistent. Work hard and smart. Give it your all. Trust God totally. Be committed to obey divine instructions. Be open to new ideas. Be patient. Pay the sacrifice needed today; but do not let the price you pay for your future goals be your peace of mind today!

I call you blessed always! God's grace will speak for you now and forevermore! His divine instruction and direction will be available for you at every point of your endeavour this week and beyond! Amen!

God bless you excessively!

PS:
If you will like to receive Jesus into your life please say this prayer: "Father I acknowledge that I am a sinner, that Jesus died for me, and that You raised Him from the dead. Father please forgive me. I accept Jesus today as my Lord and my Savior. Amen!

#AlegehPrince
#TheSage!

(1) (Reply)

How I Made It Turning My Hobby Into A Lucrative Business / How To Skyrocket Your Business To A Game-changing Level / I'm Richer Than University Graduates – Tricyclist Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.