Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,069 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste (19571 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Alwaysking: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
He looks skinny
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by adecz: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why promise??

Just give her!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Japsylee: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lies lies lies and more lies. Tekno won't give a dime to this elderly lady. He is always making false promises on line that he never fuilfills. Like he promised that sick doctor in enugu 1m he never paid.
What a shame.... show us evidence let us believe u
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by granddad: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alhaji teckkno... Dont jst make promises o.! MAKE sure u do it.
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Rajosh(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tekno if you ever see this, I want you to know that you're my favourite artiste of all times.
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by olusola200: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
No matter what I remain with olamide badoo badest guy ever liveit
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Adalyon(f): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
and so?..unnecessary how off...just give her the money and kip kwayet...you sef won trend like davido and other small boys...have you seen dangote,Jim ovia and otedola making noise on social media about financial gifts..yet these people give heavily in their own way
The ones you mentioned are not entertainers.. Their livelihood doesn't depend on their popularity... You can't compare th two groups
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Barbieperry(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

I'm waiting for when E-money will be touched by our own Airforce1's declaration.... grin cheesy
grin

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by springtech(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Another format don land.

Watch and see how this format trend for a while.

Na to go borrow one mama for villa, teach her what to say, rehearse the script with her naim sure pass.
Don Jazy and Ay na sure maga for this kind script.

#Looking for mama wey i won use blow
#Writing my own script now
#Donjazy and Ay make una wait i dey come ooh
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Diso60090(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Why am i so suddenly determined to stick my nose into something that doesn't concern me

Must i comment on this thread?

You too talk go cook that beans before iye come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photo) / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku Legwork And Gbe Body, Celebrities, Others Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.