Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Happened When Yinka Ayefele Coincidently Met With Gov. Ajimobi Again… MUST - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened When Yinka Ayefele Coincidently Met With Gov. Ajimobi Again… MUST (246 Views)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Between Gov Ajimobi Son & A Troll Who Ask Him Why He Allows His Wife dress Naked / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened When Yinka Ayefele Coincidently Met With Gov. Ajimobi Again… MUST by 13Ebiscoo: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
All appears to be well now between the Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi and gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele, after the crisis that erupted following the demolition of the singer’s N800 million music house.

The governor and the singer were all smiles today at the Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji’s 90th birthday party in Ibadan, the state capital.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/what-happened-when-yinka-ayefele.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Gifty Powers Has A Response For People Asking Her To "Go And Marry. / #beyday: Twitter Users Celebrate Queen Beyonce On Her Birthday / Why My Father Once Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.