Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love (480 Views)

Woman Injured Herself With Hammer To Lie That She Had Been Raped By Five Men / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love by G1STM0RE: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Tunji Balogun, the former manager and husband of music star, Tiwa Savage says he is not possessed with a vengeful spirit and wont flaunt his wealth in her face when it eventually comes but will rather look for a way to win back her love for him.

See his post below...

Source - http://gistmore.com/teebillz-waiting-hammer-win-back-tiwa-savages-love

Re: Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love by G1STM0RE: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
grin with faith he will get what belong to him.. tongue
Re: Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love by itspzpics(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
May be sha
Re: Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love by Tamarapetty(f): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Teebillz Waiting To Hammer To Win Back Tiwa Savage's Love by Partnerbiz(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Tiwa our woman.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

(1) (Reply)

I Struggled To Pay My University Fees- Adesua Etomi / Full List Of Winners At The AMVCA 2018 / I Believe In My Man Not God - Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.