Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,425 members, 7,911,052 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Really Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Really Saved? (187 Views)

Who Is Really Saved Before God? / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Really Saved? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Words of comfort: Really Saved?

If you speak to someone who professes to know God and you are not certain of their salvation, simply ask if they have been "born again" (see John 3:1–7). If you find that they are not sure (this is one sign that they haven't—1 John 5:10) or they say that they haven't, here is how you can bring focus to its importance. Tell them that the difference between believing in God and being born again is like the difference between believing in a parachute and putting it on. There's a big difference when you jump from the plane. Then say, "Do you know what convinced me that I had to be born again? It was the Ten Commandments." Then take them through the spiritual nature of the Law, which brings the knowledge of sin (Romans 7:7). If you’re not sure how to do this, see www.need God.com as in (needGoddotcom)

Photo: [Source]
http://www.onthebox.us/…/08/words-of-comfort-really-saved.h…

[Source] https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 18 August 2014 ·

(1) (Reply)

Compulsive Irrational Actions And Decisions / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/18 / Christians Dealing With Panic Attacks, Depression & Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.