Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,761 members, 7,892,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pochettino's Message To Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pochettino's Message To Mourinho (376 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To Mourinho’s Sack: "Mourinho Go Dey Eko Hotel Tomorrow" / Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style / Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pochettino's Message To Mourinho by bdnsports(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Mauricio Pochettino has called José Mourinho "inspiration" before Tottenham's visit to Old Trafford on Monday night. Mourinho is under pressure at Manchester United. The mood in the club seems tense as there are rumors of a rift between the manager and Ed Woodward and Paul Pogba. United want to turn their fortunes with a good performance against Spurs after Brighton inflicted an embarrassing defeat on the Red Devils last weekend.
Pochettino could be close to Mourinho, but the Tottenham boss praised his rival before the game.
‘For every single manager who is younger than him, he was an inspiration,’ Pochettino said. ‘For everyone. Of course. I took a lot of things from him. So many things. He is an unbelievable manager.
‘I am younger than him, of course. The circumstances that happen with me, that happen with other managers, they will happen, it is up and down. ‘He is an inspirational manager for a manager like me. ‘I have a very good relationship with ‘Mou’ from when I was a manager of Espanyol and I have full respect for him and the club.’
Pochettino will be hoping his side can stake a claim for their title credentials by beating United, while Mourinho will be desperate to see signs of improvement from his squad. Mourinho warned United fans before the campaign began it would be a very difficult season, after a lukewarm pre-season and a disappointing transfer window.
Re: Pochettino's Message To Mourinho by SexyCrixus25(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2018
This might be one of the matches that would determine if....
Re: Pochettino's Message To Mourinho by papae1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lets see how mou will respond on the pitch.

(1) (Reply)

Be Invaluable And Irreplaceable -_-_- Cr7 Case Study Instance / Victor Moses Opens Up On Chelsea Players’ Worst Kept Secrets / UCL Full Draws 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.