Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) (50153 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by musicwriter(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
madridguy:
Truly we have lost so much of such secrets because we are busy following western man like sheeps.

I remember when I was still very small, a man told me how pregnancy is prevented back then trough ring, according to the man, men gives their wives this charm ring to wear when they don't want to make a child and this flash back to me recently when the whites comes up with " contraceptives drugs " which they're making Billions on it.
Truly we Africans has lost many things.

Yes, we had solution to our problems before the white man arrived Africa. Before our unfortunate contact with them, we didn't need any outsider to tell us what to do. If we needed rain, we simply applied this science to water our farms. Note that this man isn't even a professional at it compared with the people of old, but just what's left after so many years of destruction of black civilization.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by NPComplete: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
killsmith:
where did I say I'm a theist? Can you now see your foolishness staring at you?

Read carefully next time.

The slowpoke doesn't even know what theist means. Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by tfelicityk(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Smiling... Make he controls fire and stop it with rain then... If he had such power he would have be the richest man on earth
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by hustla(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
musicwriter:

Yes, we had solution to our problems before the white man arrived Africa. Before our unfortunate contact with them, we didn't need any outsider to tell us what to do. If we needed rain, we simply applied this science to water our farms. Note that this man isn't even a professional at it compared with the people of old, but just what's left after so many years of destruction of black civilization.

Like sacrificing people to appease the gods of small pox abi

3 Likes

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by musicwriter(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
hustla:

Like sacrificing people to appease the gods of small pox abi

Where did you get that from?
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
ednut1:
Bbc is only mocking him. They know its bullocks. Let him try it during harmatan or dry season
I'm telling you. At the end they wrote "nobody can control weather". I laughed

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Basiljoe: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
killsmith:
Fool!! You don't know the difference between a claim and a belief....

Fool!!

According to them, anything that cannot be scientifically experimented on, doesn't exist........
slowpoke. It's not to late to register for adult education.

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by sparkle6(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Is this like for real for real
Which part of nigeria are u from? they are called Rainmakers. If u dont want rain to disturb ur wedding just holla them and after a few incantations bam! Rain ceases like magic. They charge cash and live chicken.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
sparkle6:

Which part of nigeria are u from? they are called Rainmakers. If u dont want rain to disturb ur wedding just holla them and after a few incantations bam! Rain ceases like magic. They charge cash and live chicken.
Oh nice!
Plus, I'm not Nigerian
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by blacknp(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Benin people cheesy
Niger Delta na their work.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by killsmith(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Basiljoe:

slowpoke. It's not to late to register for adult education.
Fool.... That is your claim, not a belief. Let me help you understand better fool, you claim since theists cannot provide evidence or logical proof of a supreme being, then the Supreme being is non existent. Fool, are you aware that not all truth claims require proofs? Fool, there are lots of ontological proof for the existence of God, if I present one to you. would you start believing in God's existence? Fool, are you looking to use logic, a human mental construct which has inconsistencies and ambiguities to make conclusions on a concept you do not have a clear definition and understanding of? Fool, you are asking for the empirical proof of God's evidence, you want to be able to define God and maybe use your hands and maybe scientific equipment to experiment on God, to verify his existence. can you give an empirical proof that all truth claims require empirical proofs? Your foolishness is toxic. The foolishness of atheism is evident to even animals. Like I told you, I have no cure for you fool..

Goodbye fool.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
You're right my brother. They just came and drag us back more and more in many ways.

musicwriter:

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by PrinceKenne(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
praizblog:
Gist from praizenews.com

In a viral video shared by BBC pidgin, This man called Godwin Onasedu Probably an herbalist said he can control rain to start and he can also tell the rain to stop.

In the video shared the man actually controls the rain after doing some little rituals at his shrine and rain begin to fall. Watch video below

Wow....but they said nobody can control the weather ?

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/meet-godwin-onasedu-controls-rain-start-stop-pics/

When he winter comes between December and February, let him try it and please keep me updated them abeg.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by killsmith(f): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
NPComplete:

The slowpoke doesn't even know what theist means. Pele
I know that atheists are fools...
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Caseless: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Very cheap charm.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by MeeLan: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
that juju don cast as far as say e don enter camera! The gods are wise!
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Lovintus2(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Can he predict bet9ja?
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Darligold(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
y am I killing my self as if its my wedding!!
You have started taking us to shrines abi??

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
socialmediaman:
He’s probably offering the traditional alternative to ‘Cloud seeking’ already being deployed in modern societies... just like herbalists offering cure to certain ailments without fully understanding anatomy or biology.

It can be done through cloud seeking by burning some certain dry leaves from a certain plant.

It can also be done thru raw psychic energy. I've witnessed it Life.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saheed9:
But it took him almost 1 and half hours to make it rain

should it have taken 5 seconds?

Rain making is an old art, e no start today.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
ednut1:
Bbc is only mocking him. They know its bullocks. Let him try it during harmatan or dry season

Rain making is possible. It's a very very old act.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by mandate12: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kylekent59:

The best comment so far. Some Nigerians are so gullible, they believe anything they see without reasoning,no wonder their leaders brainwash them so well.

Actually all I wanted to see on this forum is the word "LEAF". of which you actually mentioned.

kudos to you.

But u funny sha! So u like what u typed? I wil giv u the 'silver' leaf so u would help me hold rain. Until that time, swallow what u Jst said.
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Basiljoe: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
killsmith:
Fool.... That is your claim, not a belief. Let me help you understand better fool, you claim since theists cannot provide evidence or logical proof of a supreme being, then the Supreme being is non existent. Fool, are you aware that not all truth claims require proofs? Fool, there are lots of ontological proof for the existence of God, if I present one to you. would you start believing in God's existence? Fool, are you looking to use logic, a human mental construct which has inconsistencies and ambiguities to make conclusions on a concept you do not have a clear definition and understanding of? Fool, you are asking for the empirical proof of God's evidence, you want to be able to define God and maybe use your hands and maybe scientific evidence to experiment on God, to verify his existence. can you give an empirical proof that all truth claims require empirical proofs? Your foolishness is toxic. The foolishness of atheism is evident to even animals. Like I told you, I have no cure for you fool..

Goodbye fool.
Blah blah blah. It's not too late to register for adult education. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by killsmith(f): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Basiljoe:

Blah blah blah. It's not too late to register for adult education. grin
if you receive half the education that I've received, your life will never remain the same....

You no know who you jam. I don't take shit from you atheists fools. Bible said suffer not a witch to live.

I know you fools feel superior to theists because you have identified the lies in religion but you don't know there are still more lies in your small beans-picking
mind.
You atheists are fools....
Big fools.....

The most foolish people on planet earth.

Living animal lives with your ultra limited reasoning....

Turn from foolishness....
Go and seek God..

Fools
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by justparamount(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2018
sakamanje ...shioo
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by Maamin(m): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by lookingfly: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2018
You get all this kind power and we never become food basket of African...... Who u epp? lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by hybraheeem002(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Eluulu tó fa òjò, orí ara rẹ ló fà á lé
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:34am On Aug 28, 2018
dem dey do am ooo!
my broda com Benin...
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by lazborn(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2018
tell rain to fall for dry season na, yeye De smell
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by habayinc(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2018
I find it hard to believe though. The day they performed one in Front of me and it failed ehn. I rest my case
Re: Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) by luckyogor(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Na normal nau,many nigerian village's gather dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.