Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Distance Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship (2734 Views)

Long Distance Relationship Fails: 8 Common Reasons / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distance Relationship by Mumin247: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sorry am posting this here, I am yet to know how to create new topics. there's this my colleague at work i used to make moves on. though she already has a kid but no longer with her bf. she's very young. we used to flirt when i just got employed newly. she likes me and even get jealous when she sees me flirting with other girls. we'v kissd, hug and romance b4. we nearly had sex. then she started playing d jealousy games on me by flirt'n with guys and if she's call'n a guy on phone. atimes i think she fakes phone calls. then i stopped making moves on her and forget her sharply cus i hate kid games. lol. she later got tired of her games. now what she does is, she likes to talk and yab about what i wear. like if am wearing a shade, she'd say look at what he's putting on, hahaha. same thing to cloths and am sure she used to like anything i wear. and whenever our co worker yab me at work, she laugh louder than if it was someone else. maybe she might even find it funny and will not laugh. what does this mean?
Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Preciousify:

Exactly!

But let's get busy. And hope all will be well.
yes o my darling!
Re: Distance Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:
a week n some days
a week?
lool,sorry bae.
just get busy with something, please and prepare for the worst as you hope for the best.
mine is clocking to 7months.grin
Re: Distance Relationship by 2buffagain(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah honestly,, we not hving any issues,, but my mind is not at rest

What kind of distance are talking here?...
Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mumin247:
Sorry am posting this here, I am yet to know how to create new topics. there's this my colleague at work i used to make moves on. though she already has a kid but no longer with her bf. she's very young. we used to flirt when i just got employed newly. she likes me and even get jealous when she sees me flirting with other girls. we'v kissd, hug and romance b4. we nearly had sex. then she started playing d jealousy games on me by flirt'n with guys and if she's call'n a guy on phone. atimes i think she fakes phone calls. then i stopped making moves on her and forget her sharply cus i hate kid games. lol. she later got tired of her games. now what she does is, she likes to talk and yab about what i wear. like if am wearing a shade, she'd say look at what he's putting on, hahaha. same thing to cloths and am sure she used to like anything i wear. and whenever our co worker yab me at work, she laugh louder than if it was someone else. maybe she might even find it funny and will nt laugh. what does this mean?
she is tripping!! Act like you don’t care

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
QueenSekxy:

a week?
lool,sorry bae.
just get busy with something, please and prepare for the worst as you hope for the best.
mine is clocking to 7months.grin
embarassed okay darling , God dey

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship by ultimate77(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:
How do u guys deal with distance relationships,,,,, I am depressed n thinking too much,,, scared my man will fall out of love for me!! We in good terms, we even talked this morning!! But I am still scared!!Any advise

just as you told us, you can say it to him too, hear what he has to say and his reactions too.
Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
ultimate77:

just as you told us, you can say it to him too, hear what he has to say and his reactions too.
I don’t wanna make him feel like am anxious n put pressure on him.
Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
2buffagain:

What kind of distance are talking here?...
out of the country
Re: Distance Relationship by mrphysics(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

LMAO! I was just wondering how no guy in this section will come up with this perspective. I knew I wouldn't have to wait for long.

#TheBrokeGuyPerspective grin
Lol, it was targeted at you, hence the use of "A little twist." You were so fast to fall into the trap cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why were you expecting it, maybe it same thought occurred to you, hence the reason why you were expecting it.

From a broke guy

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mumin247:
Sorry am posting this here, I am yet to know how to create new topics. there's this my colleague at work i used to make moves on. though she already has a kid but no longer with her bf. she's very young. we used to flirt when i just got employed newly. she likes me and even get jealous when she sees me flirting with other girls. we'v kissd, hug and romance b4. we nearly had sex. then she started playing d jealousy games on me by flirt'n with guys and if she's call'n a guy on phone. atimes i think she fakes phone calls. then i stopped making moves on her and forget her sharply cus i hate kid games. lol. she later got tired of her games. now what she does is, she likes to talk and yab about what i wear. like if am wearing a shade, she'd say look at what he's putting on, hahaha. same thing to cloths and am sure she used to like anything i wear. and whenever our co worker yab me at work, she laugh louder than if it was someone else. maybe she might even find it funny and will not laugh. what does this mean?
whats this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, it was targeted at you, hence the use of "A little twist." You were so fast to fall into the trap cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why were you expecting it, maybe it same thought occurred to you, hence the reason why you were expecting it.

From a broke guy

Indeed...

mrphysics:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't tell me you are intentionally dodging the question raised.

Remember not to fall into such another day

Naso!!When caught they try to form reverse psychology grin grin
No be today.

3 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship by mrphysics(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Preciousify:

mrphysics grin grin grin
I understand you perfectly.
But it is not what you think. my boo graduated this year, he is currently seeking employment there. Not that he is rich. We just found love in each other. But, I guess he has some financial challenges. I cant forsake him this time. he is trying to be a man, by not bothering me with his financial issue.
Truly, some other guys are showing interest but i cant respond. Cant forsake him at this time he told me alot are on his head. I just hope and pray all will be well with him.
I totally understand you. And I recommend you stay put and pray for/with him.
Re: Distance Relationship by mrphysics(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Indeed...

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship by mrphysics(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:
out of the country
Don't worry ma'am, he will come back by Christmas.

Promise us broke guys you won't intimidate with the "my boyfriend stays abroad" look when he comes back.

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
mrphysics:

Don't worry ma'am, he will come back by Christmas.

Promise us broke guys you won't intimidate with the "my boyfriend stays abroad" look when he comes back.
lol I hv no answer for you
Re: Distance Relationship by wristbangle: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
It depends on the personalities involved. I've seen cases where distance relationship works but the percentage is little whereas some who constantly see break up or divorce.

What keeps love blazing is committment, communication and care. The moment any of these 3 C is lacking from both or one side of the party, it would diminish the success of marriage/relationship irrespective if they are distant or not. Infidelity is the major factor to the mentioned threats.

Op, just note that you can only influence but can't force love. Discuss with about your painful plights with him. If no notable improvement, there are other fishes in bar beach cool
Re: Distance Relationship by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:

Heya, I really understand you at this point.

Did you guys date for long here before he travelled out?
Because, if you guys didn't establish a strong bond before he left, he would feel he doesn't owe you much and you can move on very easily. Also his age and what he went there to do matters.

You should factor in all that and add it to your own age. Life abroad isn't as easy as we back home think it is. If you have to wait, you have to wait patiently. Any perceived pressure from you [to him] might be misconstrued.

3 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship by 2buffagain(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:
out of the country

Ah. Serious prayers needed O.
If his plan is to go settle there, it would be easier for him to go there without "baggage" so he can be able to capitalize on any opportunities that present themselves.

Most importantly, do not pray selfishly, pray simply that God's will be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distance Relationship by ultimate77(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:

quite impressive. I think you should just do your thing and don't put too much hope until he is around you to do the whole thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
ultimate77:

quite impressive. I think you should just do your thing and don't put too much hope until he is around you to do the whole thing.
alright dear

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
dingbang:
Lol the only time when he will fall out of love for you is if you don't have anything doing with your life. By the way I thought feminists are tough people

Yes now, they are THOUGH PEOPLE but not when it comes to SEX Ooooooo! Nobi me talk am o!

Most anti-feminist women are sex starved according to op.
https://www.nairaland.com/4402562/most-anti-feminist-women-r

So Oga dingbang 36+33 grin.

Haba, simple arithmetic you dey bang your head for Wall.

You no know say na fear of SEX STARVATION don dey make her Kolo so.

Boyfriend dey travel go where no matter how long him KINI long reach he no fit the reach em-em....anytime she dey HUNGRY and THIRSTY.

Chai shugavee.....SORRY na im be ur case o. grin

*** Click on the link below NOT THE PLAY MODE if you want to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBHZKoKYbU

Oya dingbang wetin you understand for that clip?! wink
Re: Distance Relationship by dingbang(m): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Yes now, they are THOUGH PEOPLE but not when it comes to SEX Ooooooo! Nobi me talk am o!

Most anti-feminist women are sex starved according to op.
https://www.nairaland.com/4402562/most-anti-feminist-women-r

So Oga dingbang 36+33 grin.

Haba, simple arithmetic you dey bang your head for Wall.

You no know say na fear of SEX STARVATION don dey make her Kolo so.

Boyfriend dey travel go where no matter how long him KINI long reach he no fit the reach em-em....anytime she dey HUNGRY and THIRSTY.

Chai shugavee.....SORRY na im be ur case o. grin

*** Click on the link below NOT THE PLAY MODE if you want to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBHZKoKYbU

Oya dingbang wetin you understand for that clip?! wink

that was the best short video of my entire life. The nigga did well.. Infact I wish he poured her a basin of water so that she can reset her brain.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship by Udiculus(m): 1:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Same thing is happening to me.. I talk to her, we chat n let her into whatever am doing, she does same too.. Trust in relationship goes a long way, once u trust each other, leave d rest for God.. His love will see u guys through.

3 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Even broke ladies that are managing with their wretched / struggling boyfriends would still be calling people broke on social media..

Nairaland is indeed a place where idiots who can't afford the luxury of life claim what they are not.
Re: Distance Relationship by pocohantas(f): 3:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

Even broke ladies that are managing with their wretched / struggling boyfriends would still be calling people broke on social media..

Nairaland is indeed a place where idiots who can't afford the luxury of life claim what they are not.

No matter how many times you reincarnate, you will surely give yourself away... smh!

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

No matter how many times you reincarnate, you will surely give yourself away... smh!

The slowpoke even quoted me..shouting broke up and down and your boyfriend can't afford an ordinary iOS device.

Ordinary car washers dey use Ip7 but you and your bf no fit afford any, none of you can afford a car with your fake life.
You guys won't allow people to hear word on this forum but you got nothing. I regret not taking bush's statement seriously the other time.

As usual I expect you to quote me, immature dunce!
Re: Distance Relationship by wane01(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2018
pcguru1:

Ade , ave been trying to get your WhatsApp number ... I no longer have it and I would love to speak to you about some stuffs
Re: Distance Relationship by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

The slowpoke even quoted me..shouting broke up and down and your boyfriend can't afford an ordinary iOS device.

Ordinary car washers dey use Ip7 but you and your bf no fit afford any, none of you can afford a car with your fake life.
You guys won't allow people to hear word on this forum but you got nothing. I regret not taking bush's statement seriously the other time.

As usual I expect you to quote me, immature dunce!

LOL! You've really cracked me up.
This is the funniest emotional outburst I have read in a while.
Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2018
dingbang:
that was the best short video of my entire life. The nigga did well.. Infact I wish he poured her a basin of water so that she can reset her brain.. Nonsense

"This scene is a SHINNING EXAMPLE of how STUP!DLY women can think and expect men to read minds". (Quoting a comment below on YouTube by Kerrbox perhaps you read it too)

AND YES INDEED, MEN really need to major in the art and science of mind reading called PSYCHOLOGY if MEN want to be successful with WOMEN!!!

Because he needs to be able to LISTEN to and be able to UNDERSTAND what a woman is not saying.

What a woman is saying is at most times THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, which is 30% on the surface, the remaining 70% lies beneath the surface for you to dig to discover, which is where the ADVENTURE is.

So, how?!

By taking his time to understanding the main language WOMEN use in communicating with and to MEN which is called BODY LANGUAGE. It takes working on one's insights and institutions through practicing HONEST OBSERVATION AS TO GESTURES. Honesty is the key to acquiring this skill.

Hmmm.... EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE!!!

One of the most important qualities men should strive to possess ABOVE AVERAGE is emotional intelligence. HIGHLY SENSITIVE MEN, make the best LOVERS. A high IQ-INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT, does not predispose an individual to be a good lover nor the fat size of his bank account nor huge size of his 'BANG-BANG-BIGALO'.

Emotional Intelligence, because he is always able to probe into the mood of his significant other. For WOMEN at most times do not open up, even though a CONFIDENT WOMAN.

Overall, it gives anyone who cares to master the art of mind reading a very great advantage in human affairs in general, because, BODY LANGUAGE DOESN'T LIE. Hence, you can always be calculative of people before the make their MOVES like in the game of chess.

And so, even when it is verbal, listen to the under tune and outer tones. It's not what she is saying but how she is saying it.

The same with writing, take note of the temperament with which it was written.

Fourthly, by adding up a woman's CLAIMS plus her CIRCUMSTANCIAL ATTITUDE gives at least a CLEAR POINT PERSPECTIVE, OR MULTIPLE POINTS if not an HOLISTIC VIEW, devoid of CARICATURE.

Let me illustrate better by using Shugavee,

This is a CLAIM of her's:

Shugavee:
So a lady talked abt sex n said it cant keep a guy i wont speak 4 men but hell yeah sex can keep a woman!!! Sex is the only thing that can make a woman stick to a broke nigga praying he will make it one day!! Sucking my pussy till i cum, f*cking me hard n smacking my ass etc!! Hv a scrimp d*ck n no cash!! N watch how women run 4 their dear lives!! grin

And then, her

CIRCUMSTANCIAL ATTITUDE:

Shugavee:
How do u guys deal with distance relationships,,,,, I am depressed n thinking too much,,, scared my man will fall out of love for me!! We in good terms, we even talked this morning!! But I am still scared!!Any advise

What is the answer to this SUMMATION?!

Couple with the already mentioned CLAIM about ANTI-FEMINIST WOMEN that they are SEX STARVED and then bearing in mind her CLAIM as a FEMINIST.

So, the question is,

What is the ONLY THING that can make a woman stick to a guy?

Well according to Shugavee, who is now so DEPRESS and SCARED because her boyfriend is planning to or is already far away, OCEANS APART already told us her answer which is the Bolded below:

Shugavee:
So a lady talked abt sex n said it cant keep a guy i wont speak 4 men but hell yeah sex can keep a woman!!! Sex is the only thing that can make a woman stick to a broke nigga praying he will make it one day!! Sucking my pussy till i cum, f*cking me hard n smacking my ass etc!! Hv a scrimp d*ck n no cash!! N watch how women run 4 their dear lives!! grin

Now, Shugavee let me advice you as a gentleman.

I will adivce you to either ask your BF if it's okay by him to allow your EX help you to manage that SENSATION between your thighs before he comes back so that it becomes an AGREEMENT and not INFIDELITY as to save you of sex starvation.

Shugavee:
So today me n my man went out for a walk, decided to sit at a bar!! Guess who I saw?? My ex!! My heart just skipped jeezzz!! Thought these kinda things only happen in movies!!! I blocked him,,i dont keep my exes as friends cause i want my boyfriend to do same!!! But gosh I am still thinking abt him!!!! He raised his brows when he saw me while I smiled!!!! Am home in the room, my man watching tv at the parlour.but l m here missing my ex!!! I honestly want to stop this cause i ain't going back or hvin anything to do with him 4 sure!!! But i miss him atm!! How many of u guys hv experienced this n what can I do to stop it??

Or you, choose to FASTING on alternate days until he comes back.

For such a one point perspective, if not a holistic view of what she is not saying is by now VERY CLEAR.

ITS NOT ABOUT WHETHER HE IS A BROKE GUY BUT THE SEX.

All that I have quoted are your own CLAIMS, not a general claim by all women.

https://www.nairaland.com/4332439/sex-keep-woman-ladies-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/4418198/missing-ex

Which of them can you deny.

Well, what am glad about is that you are not living in SELF DENIAL, at least have an understanding that SEX at most times cannot keep a MAN.

"WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES" is a title of a book, a best seller written by a woman,Sherry Agrov and whose aim of writing this book is to serve as a woman's guide to winning a man's heart (not just his BABA-ISALE).

"HERE TAKE MY BODY. And I made you a cake. Please be nice. Please marry me. I WILL EVEN JACK MY BUTT UP NICE AND HIGH LIKE THEY DO IN YOGA. Its comfortable being upside down. Really, I JUST LOVE IT".

"JUST BECAUSE A MAN SLEEPS WITH YOU DOESN'T MEAN HE'S THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE. FOR HIM TO THINK FOREVER, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING HE RESPECTS WITHIN YOU. LIKE A STRONG WIT....AND A STRONG MIND". Says Sherry Agrov.

SO, LEFT TO YOU TO FIGURE OUT, WHAT IS THAT NICHE YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF APART FROM SEX WORTHY OF MAKING YOU HIS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, EVEN THOUGH FAR AWAY?!

"Look at what is arising as information for what is truly happening. Don't pretend what's happening is not happening and stick your head in the sand".

WOMAN!!!

"Thinking that a man will LOVE you if you SELF-SACRIFICE and show him how much you will let him walk all over you in ordr for you to get your needs met is just DUMB". (Kelly Marceau)

"The TRUTH is ladies, a lot of you trade in your value for: WHO YOU WANT A GUY TO BE FOR YOU, the minute you get googley-eyed and enamored".

"A man's abilities, his short comings, his issues, and his emotional habits are reflecting who he is on the inside. His potential is NOT WHO HE IS. How he acts is WHO HE IS. Men are not who they are on they out-side (flashy cars, mansion, or broke ass). They're not always the package you want them to be. They're who they are on the inside and unless you can look inside, THE HOAX IS ON YOU". (Kelly Marceau)

"YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE". Says Kelly Marceau another mentor of mine.

"It is your right to want what you want. And you can own what you want, but make sure that you are coming at it for the right reasons, NOT FROM A PLACE OF INADEQUACY AND INSECURITY. COME FROM A GENUINE PLACE OF DESIRE, SEEING THIS AS A TRUE REFLECTION OF YOUR WORTH AND VALUE. Its ok to desire nice things. JUST NOT AT THE COST OF SUBSTANCE."

"When you are willing to cut yourself short to maintain the image in light of what ever issues are arising there is something fishy going on. AND THE SMELL IS GOING TO HAUNT YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOULNESS OF ITS ODOUR".

"The complicatedness of relatedness comes from what's underneath the surface. The emotional landscape, for most it is a barren waste land of memory, fears, pain, trauma and things left unexamined, unhealed, when you are falling for someone's eyes, the way their mouth moves when the talk and all the things that create your perfect little fantasy world, and not paying attention to who this person is down under...IT IS NO WONDER MOST WOMEN ARE STUPIFIED when crying to me. HE'S NOT WHAT I THOUGHT HE WAS". Kelly Marceau.

Shugavee,

And so, "you have to know your mind (meaning self realization). The more you focus on elevating yourself (by being true to yourself not a wanna be, pretending to be who you are not, HONEST.) the more he will work to be at the top of your priority list. He considers you a LONG-TERM PROSPECT (not a toy) when you have added the key ingredient RESPECT. And RESPECT is the glue that holds everything together".

And then Sherry Agrov asked a question. "HOW DOES THIS AFFECT LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP"? She answers by herself. "When a man can't crack your code, or figure out where your insecurities are, you are no longer readable. That's when he doesn't have a 100 percent hold on you. He has to put in his 50 percent share to win you over, KEEP YOUR INTEREST and maintain a reciprocal and viable relationship".

Excerpted from "WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart. By Sherry Agrov.

Which brings us to the defination of a B-I-T-C-H in Sherry's terms.

Sherry Agrov put it as a.k.a "STRONG, SPIRITED WOMAN WHO CAN STAND UP FOR HERSELF".

"The bitch is not rude or abrasive because she's smart enough to know that being considerate is more effective. BUT SHE WON'T WORK OVER TIME TO 'CATCH A HUSBAND' (by playing STUP!D). BECAUSE OF THIS, HE DOESN'T CLASSIFY HER AS A MINDLESS WOMAN HE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF". Sherry Agrov.

"Deep probing into man's nature invariably come up with scandalous evidence of his innate vileness". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection On The Human Condition)

VILENESS means, evil, immoral, horrible. Use in a sentence: A VILE ACT OF BETRAYAL.
Wish you the best.
Re: Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! You've really cracked me up.
This is the funniest emotional outburst I have read in a while.

Screenshot this thread grin

Show me your cheap mobile phone grin

Henceforth you would be ignored because you're worthless just like the rest of them on this site.
Re: Distance Relationship by Shugavee(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2018
WORDWORLD:
"This scene is a SHINNING EXAMPLE of how STUP!DLY women can think and expect men to read minds". (Quoting a comment below on YouTube by Kerrbox perhaps you read it too)

AND YES INDEED MEN really need to major in the art and science of mind reading called PSYCHOLOGY if MEN want to be successful with WOMEN!!!

Because he needs to be able to LISTEN to and be able to UNDERSTAND what a woman is not saying.

What a woman is saying is at most times THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, which is 30% on the surface, the remaining 70% lies beneath the surface for you to dig to discover, which is where the ADVENTURE is.

So, how?!

By taking his time to understanding the main language WOMEN use in communicating with and to MEN which is called BODY LANGUAGE. It takes working on one's insights and institutions through practicing HONEST OBSERVATION AS TO GESTURES. Honesty is the key to acquiring this skill.

Hmmm.... EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE!!!

One of the most important qualities men should strive to possess ABOVE AVERAGE is emotional intelligence. HIGHLY SENSITIVE MEN, make the best LOVERS. A high IQ-INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT, does not predispose an individual to be a good lover nor the fat size of his bank account nor huge size of his 'BANG-BANG-BIGALO'.

Emotional Intelligence, because he is always able to probe into the mood of his significant other. For WOMEN at most times do not open up, even though a CONFIDENT WOMAN.

Overall, it gives anyone who cares to master the art of mind reading a very great advantage in human affairs in general, because, BODY LANGUAGE DOESN'T LIE. Hence, you can always be calculative of people before the make their MOVES like in the game of chess.

And so, even when it is verbal, listen to the under tune and outer tones. It's not what she is saying but how she is saying it.

The same with writing, take note of the temperament with which it was written.

Fourthly, by adding up a woman's CLAIMS plus her CIRCUMSTANCIAL ATTITUDE gives at least a CLEAR POINT PERSPECTIVE, OR MULTIPLE POINTS if not an HOLISTIC VIEW, devoid of CARICATURE.

Let me illustrate better by using Shugavee,

This is a CLAIM of her's:

And then, her

CIRCUMSTANCIAL ATTITUDE:

What is the answer to this SUMMATION?!

Couple with the already mentioned CLAIM about ANTI-FEMINIST WOMEN that they are SEX STARVED and then bearing in mind her CLAIM as a FEMINIST.

So, the question is,

What is the ONLY THING that can make a woman stick to a guy?

Well according to Shugavee, who is now so DEPRESS and SCARED because her boyfriend is planning to or is already far away, OCEANS APART already told us her answer which is the Bolded below:

Now, Shugavee let me advice you as a gentleman.

I will adivce you to either ask your BF if it's okay by him to allow your EX helping you to manage that SENSATION between your thighs before he comes back so that it becomes an AGREEMENT and not INFIDELITY as to save you of sex starvation.

Or you, choose to FASTING on alternate days until he comes back.

For such a one point perspective, if not a holistic view of what she is not saying is by now VERY CLEAR.

ITS NOT ABOUT WHETHER HE IS A BROKE GUY BUT THE SEX.

All that I have quoted are your own CLAIMS, not a general claim by all women.

https://www.nairaland.com/4332439/sex-keep-woman-ladies-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/4418198/missing-ex

Which of them can you deny.

Well, am glad about is that you not living in SELF DENIAL, at least have an understanding that SEX at most times cannot keep a MAN.

"WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES" is a title of a book, a best seller written by a woman,Sherry Agrov and whose aim of writing this book is to serve as a woman's guide to winning a man's heart (not just his BABA-ISALE).

"HERE TAKE MY BODY. And I made you a cake. Please be nice. Please marry me. I WILL EVEN JACK MY BUTT UP NICE AND HIGH LIKE THEY DO IN YOGA. Its comfortable being upside down. Really, I JUST LOVE IT".

"JUST BECAUSE A MAN SLEEPS WITH YOU DOESN'T MEAN HE'S THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE. FOR HIM TO THINK FOREVER, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING HE RESPECTS WITHIN YOU. LIKE A STRONG WIT....AND A STRONG MIND". Says Sherry Agrov.

SO, LEFT TO YOU TO FIGURE OUT, WHAT IS THAT NICHE YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF APART FROM SEX WORTHY OF MAKING YOU HIS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, EVEN THOUGH FAR AWAY?!

"Look at what is arising as information for what is truly happening. Don't pretend what's happening is not happening and stick your head in the sand".

WOMAN!!!

"Thinking that a man will LOVE you if you SELF-SACRIFICE and show him how much you will let him walk all over you in ordr for you to get your needs met is just DUMB". (Kelly Marceau)

"The TRUTH is ladies, a lot of you trade in your value for: WHO YOU WANT A GUY TO BE FOR YOU, the minute you get googley-eyed and enamored".

"A man's abilities, his short comings, his issues, and his emotional habits are reflecting who he is on the inside. His potential is NOT WHO HE IS. How he acts is WHO HE IS. Men are not who they are on they out-side (flashy cars, mansion, or broke ass). They're not always the package you want them to be. They're who they are on the inside and unless you can look inside, THE HOAX IS ON YOU". (Kelly Marceau)

"YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE". Says Kelly Marceau another mentor of mine.

"It is your right to want what you want. And you can own what you want, but make sure that you are coming at it for the right reasons, NOT FROM A PLACE OF INADEQUACY AND INSECURITY. COME FROM A GENUINE PLACE OF DESIRE, SEEING THIS AS A TRUE REFLECTION OF YOUR WORTH AND VALUE. Its ok to desire nice things. JUST NOT AT THE COST OF SUBSTANCE."

"When you are willing to cut yourself short to maintain the image in light of what ever issues are arising there is something fishy going on. AND THE SMELL IS GOING TO HAUNT YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOULNESS OF ITS ODOUR".

"The complicatedness of relatedness comes from what's underneath the surface. The emotional landscape, for most it is a barren waste land of memory, fears, pain, trauma and things left unexamined, unhealed, when you are falling for someone's eyes, the way their mouth moves when the talk and all the things that create your perfect little fantasy world, and not paying attention to who this person is down under...IT IS NO WONDER MOST WOMEN ARE STUPIFIED when crying to me. HE'S NOT WHAT I THOUGHT HE WAS". Kelly Marceau.

ur advice isn’t useful but it’s nice u took time to go through all my threads n come up with a research about me,,,, I am staying faithful to my man n I love him cause he is amazing not just sex even if I know he is the best wink I miss him cause he makes me laugh n makes me feel safe... our love will stand the test of time.. thanks but no thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This #45K Part Time Biz Income Okay For You Monthly ? If Yes ..... / My Thing Will Be Doing Like Ijebu Garri And Be Rising Whenever I Hold Her Hands / Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.