Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC (22838 Views)

Akwa Ibom APC Prepares For President Buhari's Visit [Photo] / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by honestivo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:
Fake story
Akpabio is the guy in that place
Pdp still bitter over the defection
Carrying fake stories
Dude tell us the real news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by sarrki(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
honestivo:

Dude tell us the real news

Google www.pdp.ipbos.com
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by getukudo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
We left the PDP because of you. Now you want to lead over us again

Don Etiebet still remains the State leader.
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Redhot111(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS! Anything from daily independent owned by the PDP is always poo!

NgeneUkwenu, welcome back from recess. How market? The broom is no longer holding. I thought with palm fronts cos people don burn their broom finish ooo. I even hear say ur neighbor borrowed ur own only 4 her to go burn am. Sorry oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by rozayx5(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
My state and APC dont fit in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by ekems2017(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:
Fake story

Carrying fake stories

Are you from Akwa Ibom that you are claiming the story is fake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Royalfurnitures: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is Just the begining, many more dissappoints on his way.

Put class in Your home,,check out our exotic furniture collections today
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by dotcomnamename: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by remigiusizunna(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
What's wrong with your brain?
Help me ask him o, I can trade home for a goat if i were his relatives.
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by dotcomnamename: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:
Fake story

Carrying fake stories

Exactly grin
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by ngadaAwo: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
ekems2017:

lol don't mind the fat illiterate

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by silasely(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:
Fake story

Carrying fake stories
u need reformat ur brain to think rit
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Tonnexy: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
I stopped reading where he said, they also passed a vote of confidence on the fulani terrorist, who is presently resident in aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by gift2xl: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
personal gain..... to close up lop holes.
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by lagdmark(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Akpabioro never See anything, this is only part 1
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by hopexter(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Very foolish man. His humiliation in Akwa Ibom state is just beginning. shameless man

He thief your wife? Why are this pained? He's being handled already. Take a chill pill. undecided
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by JacksonOyibo: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by gudnex22(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

He doesn't have one sir
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by id911(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
ekems2017:

Don't mind that guy, it's best to ignore him
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by madmohamed(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE NEWS! Anything from daily independent owned by the PDP is always poo!
my sugar mama How far. can wee meet today by the same places pls
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Keneeby(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:
Fake story

Carrying fake stories

What make it fake? The meeting held last Saturday 25/08/18. The news is true as anything.
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Ikpongiton: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:

Am sure you are reporting from nnewi
The world has turn to a global village,so wake up.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Ikpongiton: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

They are fond of drinking unrefined cow milk and snifing of cow dong with over dose of codeine
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Myself2(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Very foolish man. His humiliation in Akwa Ibom state is just beginning. shameless man

Dont mind him, now he is pleading upandan for attachee positions,,,,,, eeyaaaa
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Ikpongiton: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
i will make sure that akpabio will not even capture his party senatorial ticket
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Shawnnn01: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
OlaAshawo:
lol

i told those fools that apc shot themselves in the foot by making Akpabio defect

Akpabio defection is more of a loss to apc than gain because there's no way the likes of obong Umana and the rest apc guys in Akwa Ibom will allow Akpabio to rule them

they'll rather sabotage the party than let Akpabio rule them

apc votes in Akwa Ibom just reduced by 10% remaining 10% grin

Some of you Igbos are simply ridiculously foolish.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Leo81(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
My brother, stop doing this to your self. The news is true, not fake.
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by edibobo: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
APC errand boy and girls in Akwa Ibom State and in diaspora, open your eyes, go to the market and price a N100 garri. It is 13 cups now as against 2 cups at the time of Goodwill Akpabio. Go to Mkpat Enin and see the Coconut plantation with a refinery that is creating over 20,000 jobs for Akwa Ibom people, how many jobs did Godswill Akpabio create apart from looting the State treasury to sponsor high profile killings. Go to Onna and witness high level production of electric meters currently used by PHCN all over the country, not to talk of the syringe and pencil factories with thousand of jobs created. In December this year, the bags of rice your APC government will be sharing to election riggers are all made in Akwa Ibom state not to talk of Tomatoes sufficiency in the State. The rice is planted, processed and bagged in Akwa Ibom creating thousands of jobs. All the infrastructure Akpabio built was in debt of over 900 Billion Naira which Gov. Udom is still paying todate. In the area of security our people in the diaspora can now come home and sleep with their two eyes closed because there is no more killer squad and cultism in Akwa Ibom as compared to the time of Godswill Akpabio. I don't want to mention the thousands of road and other infrastructural development in the State courtesy of Gov. Udom Emmanuel spread all over the State. Open your eyes and join the winning team. No more wasting of our resources on frivolous projects .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by wingmanII: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Only a really dumb fool like sarrki or ngeneukwenu would think this news is fake. Why would any sane person think akpabio will just come and lord over his age long enemies in a party they ve sustained over the years. Stupid worthless BMC zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by mekussa(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

it is paining him
Re: Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC by Akpan107(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Akpabio really made a huge mistake in leaving PDP.

He may not even win primary under APC.

Plus, he is now politically irrelevant in Akwa Ibom State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cracks In Nigerian Governors Forum Over Southern Govs’ 2023 Presidency Position / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Osinbajo Launches Solar Home System Program (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.