Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) (535 Views)

Beta Edu Is Not A Cross Riverian - Ohaneze Should Take Note / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) by futuregovernor: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
I am not new in nairaland,the moderator ban me for six months.
Please if you are from Cross River State,come in here. Have you notice that since Donal Duke left office,we are yet to elect
a hardworking governor. The so called shaku shaku governor we elect is not doing anything,he only rush to bring Mr failure
(Buhari) to initiate a failed project. The so call super highway has been abandoned,he is busy dancing. No PHCN light in my
community for the past 9years,the local road in Cross River is nothing to write home about. He is now romancing APC,i just
pray he decamp and join the league of failures APC,trust me he will never get the ticket to run for the second term under PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) by leonard002(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) by leonard002(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
Please if you are from Cross River State,come in here. Have you notice that since Donal Duke left office,we are yet to elect
a hardworking governor. The so called shaku shaku governor we elect is not doing anything,he only rush to bring Mr failure
(Buhari) to initiate a failed project. The so call super highway has been abandoned,he is busy dancing. No PHCN light in my
community for the past 9years,the local road in Cross River is nothing to write home about. He is now romancing APC,i just
pray he decamp and join the league of failures APC,trust me he will never get the ticket to run for the second term under PDP.

Re: Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) by odysey: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:

if there's no power in your community try these

1. call the Nerc coordinator or director of your zone and get others to do same

read the laws that govern power supply

proceed to sue ... there are a couple of law firms and bodies that can do this for free

Call your representative get others to do same

go on twitter and complain tag cpc segalink saraki Nerc your disco the VP etc tag the governor too.

protests are welcome

1 Like

Re: Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) by Noblepreneur: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Cross Rivererines thought Donal Duke was hardened but are presently missing his governance. The immediate past Governor Senator Liyel Imola wasted his 8years in office and could not maintain Cross River position in the sector of Tourism. The present Shaku Shaku Governor who Crossiverines thought will help right the wrong of Liyel is even worse.

Best bet is to vote for your favorite candidate not party, Senator Owan Enoh to me is the best choice as Governor, Cross River State.

Come 2019, the focus would be on individual pedigree and not on party affiliation.
Re: Do We Have A Governor In Cross River State(only FOR CROSS RIVERIAN) by slimfit1(m): 2:39am On Sep 03, 2018
AAC Sowore is ready to serve you.

(1) (Reply)

APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara / Photos:political Thugs Attack Aspirant’s Supporters, Set Campaign Vehicle Ablaze / Drama Between Tinubu, Sanwo-olu And Ambode For Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.