Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari (34999 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by 13Ebiscoo: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, SKC Ogbonnia, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari has been rejected by the entire people of the world.

Ogbannia, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, said that the world does not want President Buhari back in office.

In a statement made available to DAILY POST on Monday, the presidential aspirant was reacting to the recent claim by Financial Times that US President, Donald Trump described Buhari as lifeless President.

He said, “I told you so. About ten days ago, I revealed to our great party, the All Progressive Congress (APC), and fellow Nigerians that the world is against President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term bid.

“I asserted that the opposition is coming from ‘influential leaders within our major allies, including Great Britain, the United States, France, Germany, Russia, China, Canada, etc.’

“I added ‘that the emerging consensus among these nations is that President Buhari’s second term ambition lacks in cogency. They point to Buhari’s failing health, lack of clear vision, lack of intellectual capacity, an apparent pattern of torpor, nepotism, wanton killings, disregard for the rule of law, and a growing sense of disunity and uncertainty in the land, among many failings.’

“However, both the Presidency and the Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama, vigorously countered my account. According to Onyeama, “The international community is very supportive of President Buhari. As you can see President Buhari has transformed our relationship with foreign countries and also the perception of Nigeria by foreign leaders.’

“But the hard truth is trickling in. The trending report by Financial Times where US President Donald Trump blatantly referred to Buhari as “lifeless” is a partial testimony.

“In short, my sources within the White House confided that Trump believes that Africa has the potential to be fully independent, “but the countries over there need to get their act together.

“They need good leaders who can get things done. Nigeria, for example, has huge, huge resources and can do much better than what is going on over there.’ This view is popular among the Western nations. I also gathered that some of the world leaders plan to visit or talk to Buhari soon.

“Perhaps, leadership is contingent upon the environment. What is good for America may not be good for Nigeria and vice versa.

“But if any relationship with the outside world is a factor in solving Nigerian problems, President Buhari has no business touching the APC nomination form. Further, the Financial Times does not speak for the world, quite alright, but its report is a part of the pressure from the international community that will continue to mount as the months leading to 2019 go by.

“Such a global campaign is expected to be more robust than what President Goodluck Jonathan faced in 2015.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lifeless-president-world-has-rejected.html

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by vanbonattel: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Am very very angry right now, how can people open their mouths and start insulting our president? Buharri is not lifeless! He is just BRAIN DEAD.

426 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by SolutionMee: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
I commend Trump for at least tolerating Buhari @WhiteHouse the last time the dullard visited

I also envy his kindness and hospitality towards him

God knows that if I was in Trump's shoe, never in this life would Buhari have gained access to the Whitehouse

Unless through the backdoor which will eventually cost him his life

The beauty of this news are in two folds:

1. Never in this life will Atiku step his foot in America

2. Never in this life will Buhari enter the Whitehouse again

Nairalanders shouldn't blame me sha

Naa wisdom dey rush me grin grin grin

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by sweetyme001(f): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alright!! We patriotic Nigerians have not rejected him!!

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by thunder74(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
I have rejected Buhari too,
the gods have rejected him,
the world has rejected him and now,
his party has rejected him
His strength has rejected him,
His health has rejected him
His sanity has rejected him,
His wife has rejected him
He has also rejected himself when he said he wish he is younger.

276 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hit like if you support trumph.

Hit share if you don't support trumph.

401 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Minjim: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
What's this man's intention?

Trump that's known to be an asshole is the same person people are now quoting.
Even Trump, in his "assholiness ", won't admit he said this.
But Igbos will always find something to masturbate on

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by magoo10(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
vanbonattel:
Am very very angry right now, how can people open their mouths and start insulting our president? Buharri is not lifeless! He is just BRAIN DEAD.
yes he is brain dead and that makes him lifeless.
What use is there of a man who cannot involve in intellectual discussion . buhari is cluelessly dumb

37 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by clevvermind(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
the truth is bitter but we must speak it.

12 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Ndonu101: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6sYgykXQio

this is what a President with Life looks like

Which Nigerian will not gladly refer to Uhuru Kenyatta as Mr President?

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by bountyhunter: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
We know you know...
But even Jim Jones had followers, heck Charles Mason had his.
We also know these followers can't be swerved from their imminent sad end. zombiesheep baa baa baa.

A new born would've be more full of life, fact of life!
Sad sad story.

13 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by kodded(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018

is it just me or is there blood moon today ?

check my signature below smiley
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
“I added ‘that the emerging consensus among these nations is that President Buhari’s second term ambition lacks in cogency.

They point to Buhari’s failing health, lack of clear vision, lack of intellectual capacity, an apparent pattern of torpor, nepotism, wanton killings, disregard for the rule of law, and a growing sense of disunity and uncertainty in the land, among many failings."
Words spoken.Only a stubborn fly follows a corpse into the grave.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Ndonu101: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
This news from the White House was a calculated leak designed to Wake Nigerians up against Buhari

The world is not impressed with Buhari leadership

more embarrassments to come in the near future, watch out!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
One thing I'm sure of is that IPOB bribed the POTUS, how could he call our Buhari, I mean our very own Buhari a lifeless president?

Trump why, how could you angry

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by StillX10(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Anyone anywhere I'm the world who is a lover of humanity should reject Buhari

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by SarkinYarki: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na waa ooo

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Shugavee(f): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
vanbonattel:
lol grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Shugavee(f): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ndonu101:
This news from the White House was a calculated leak designed to Wake Nigerians up against Buhari

The world is not impressed with Buhari leadership

more embarrassments to come in the near future, watch out!
exactly..

12 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is nothing but a disgrace to Nigeria! He travel to Lindon and call Nigerian youth lazy. then to Ghana and promised to help them in fighting corruption. And to America and now lifeless report against him from the President of united States! Buhari is a huge mistake that must be corrected!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by naijapips04: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! We patriotic Nigerians have not rejected him!!

Patriotic zombies you mean? Of course zombies would only support their kind.... Its natural.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by legitnow: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
There is a reason we IPOB declared support for Trump even becos he became President. grin

10 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by selemempe: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
The only reason the north supports buhari is because they see him as ethno-religious leader who will defeat the igbos and restore the northern power. They will vote buhari over another sane northerner because of this.

The only reason the west support buhari is because they want the tinubu camp to ride to power thru him.

Nothing is about good governance in all these. The few projects buhari is doing, gej and pdp did also

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Jflex07(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! We dead brain islamic zombies have not rejected him!!

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by KingLennon(m): 2:22am On Aug 28, 2018
vanbonattel:
Are u suggesting that he needs a brain transplant? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by KingLennon(m): 2:25am On Aug 28, 2018
I swear 'Lifeless' will be the new word to trend on social media. Donald Trump just give Buhari RKO...grin

12 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Chaiiii shocked shocked...See a president with life abeg......Na who we offend for this country??..Which kin wahala be this?? shocked shocked..A so called giant of Africa paradaing a sickly emanciatiated illiterate mallam and a sahelian goblin as a president??...A mallam that cant speak coherently nor give a sensible speech without the papers lording it over a country of 200million people with pool of intellectuals??

And yet you all wondering why the country is in state of doldrum with Nigeria now the official poverty capital of the world??

How can a sane human support another 4 years of this monumental disgrace and directionlessness??

Like someone rightly posited on this forum....Most of this zombies and BMC are low-lifers with no life ambitions so they are happy to see more and more people drop down the ladder to join them in the gutter where they have chosen to live!

Come 2019 Nigeria will surely be delievered from the hands of these vampires....God is not asleep!!
Ndonu101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6sYgykXQio

this is what a President with Life looks like

Which Nigerian will not gladly refer to Uhuru Kenyatta as Mr President?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by jchioma: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2018
13Ebiscoo:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, SKC Ogbonnia, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari has been rejected by the entire people of the world.

Ogbannia, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, said that the world does not want President Buhari back in office.

In a statement made available to DAILY POST on Monday, the presidential aspirant was reacting to the recent claim by Financial Times that US President, Donald Trump described Buhari as lifeless President.

He said, “I told you so. About ten days ago, I revealed to our great party, the All Progressive Congress (APC), and fellow Nigerians that the world is against President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term bid.

“I asserted that the opposition is coming from ‘influential leaders within our major allies, including Great Britain, the United States, France, Germany, Russia, China, Canada, etc.’

“I added ‘that the emerging consensus among these nations is that President Buhari’s second term ambition lacks in cogency. They point to Buhari’s failing health, lack of clear vision, lack of intellectual capacity, an apparent pattern of torpor, nepotism, wanton killings, disregard for the rule of law, and a growing sense of disunity and uncertainty in the land, among many failings.’

“However, both the Presidency and the Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama, vigorously countered my account. According to Onyeama, “The international community is very supportive of President Buhari. As you can see President Buhari has transformed our relationship with foreign countries and also the perception of Nigeria by foreign leaders.’

“But the hard truth is trickling in. The trending report by Financial Times where US President Donald Trump blatantly referred to Buhari as “lifeless” is a partial testimony.

“In short, my sources within the White House confided that Trump believes that Africa has the potential to be fully independent, “but the countries over there need to get their act together.

“They need good leaders who can get things done. Nigeria, for example, has huge, huge resources and can do much better than what is going on over there.’ This view is popular among the Western nations. I also gathered that some of the world leaders plan to visit or talk to Buhari soon.

“Perhaps, leadership is contingent upon the environment. What is good for America may not be good for Nigeria and vice versa.

“But if any relationship with the outside world is a factor in solving Nigerian problems, President Buhari has no business touching the APC nomination form. Further, the Financial Times does not speak for the world, quite alright, but its report is a part of the pressure from the international community that will continue to mount as the months leading to 2019 go by.

“Such a global campaign is expected to be more robust than what President Goodluck Jonathan faced in 2015.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lifeless-president-world-has-rejected.html

This fossil of a president should just go.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Sharpshooota: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! We zombie Nigerians have not rejected him!!

FIXED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Sai Baba we know

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo / Pregnant Mother Delivers While Dancing With Muma Gee At Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.