Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,929 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) (29928 Views)

FG Procures Two High Speed Coaches For Lagos-Ibadan Railway Line / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2018
lastmessenger:
after increasing Nigeria debt to 22trillion. Pmb is working indeed
It is better to take loan for infrastructures than to take loan to pay workers like we had under PDP.

Even America have debt on it's neck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Slim101:

This #LagosIbadanRail will change lives throughout the Southwest region of the country!!!

It's funny when they quote Apapa, Agege and then Lagos (are Apapa and Agege not also in Lagos?) Omi-Adio too and Ibadan? (Omi-Adio is after Apata in Ibadan too)

Meanwhile you might want to avail yourself of the opportunity to own a landed property few meters to Omi-Adio mega station of the #LagosIbadan rail line.
Check my signature.

Those places mentioned are part of the 10 train stations along the route

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by HVILLE: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
lastmessenger:
after increasing Nigeria debt to 22trillion. Pmb is working indeed
how much was Nigeria debt before pmb came to power and during the oil boom GEJ wetin he do with the money na question no be fight oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Slim101:

This #LagosIbadanRail will change lives throughout the Southwest region of the country!!!

It's funny when they quote Apapa, Agege and then Lagos (are Apapa and Agege not also in Lagos?) Omi-Adio too and Ibadan? (Omi-Adio is after Apata in Ibadan too)

Meanwhile you might want to avail yourself of the opportunity to own a landed property few meters to Omi-Adio mega station of the #LagosIbadan rail line.
Check my signature.

How much is the land?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Olatara(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

CCECC stands for China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation

It has nothing to do with Tinubu
You dey mind that one, why are you even trying to please them, they are irredeemable and stubborn, always mentioning Jonathan as if he did anything tangible for them. I won't be even bother answering them, they can wail all they like. Enemies of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by lastmessenger: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

It is better to take loan for infrastructures than to take loan to pay workers like we had under PDP.

Even America have debt on it's neck
OK. Lets c what becomes of the economy when oil price go down?
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2018
Olatara:
You dey mind that one, why are you even trying to please them, they are irredeemable and stubborn, always mentioning Jonathan as if he did anything tangible for them. I won't be even bother answering them, they can wail all they like. Enemies of the state.

You have spoken well but you know there is this saying that evil thrives when good people refuse to speak.

We have to keep speaking so as to kill off their hatred and genetic bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Slim101(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Those places mentioned are part of the 10 train stations along the route

Yes I get it. You didn't get my point though.

I meant its supposed to be Omi-Adio and Dugbe stations instead of Omi-Adio and Ibadan (Omi-Adio is in Ibadan as well) I have a property right beside the station @ Omi-Adio and the station site is massive. The fast development and influx there is tremendous.
I don't need to drive to Lagos or Abeokuta anymore, I'll just take a few minutes train ride to Lagos right beside my house.
God bless Bubu for this. He surely has my vote next year!!

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by kunlesmiles(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Am really surprised at some comments here, are you guys suggesting dat Buhari should have abandoned dis project?,just bcoz it was Jonathan's initiative, will rather support a govt of continuity, than a govt dat plays politics with developmental issues.lets learn to take what we can get from each government irrespective of d party, cos politicians are all d same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Slim101(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How much is the land?
Please visit my signature as not to derail this beautiful thread bro. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Gwammen(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2018
I just hope he will finish it
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:
They steal Jonathan project, rebrand it and call it theirs. Lifeless government. No ambition
, no foresight.
Are you saying Jonathan is Nigeria? Are you saying governments should be abandoning projects of the previous administrations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by jokotus: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Although Jonathan initiate this project, PMB actualised it, kudos to both of them, its resposibilties of government to provide amenities its my money its your money, its NIGERIA money Period

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by seguno2: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2018
ArcFresky:
Bad belle

You must be talking about Buhari who has refused to complete the Lagos-Ibadan express road being built by Jonathan but the same lifeless Fulani man has completed two railways in the north that were handed over to him.
Are you also a Fulani man
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by teepain: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
Continuity is good..

But honestly.. buhari gat no ideas..his government abuse Gej, insult Pdp on hourly bases, blame PDP ..

Yet the lifeless one is " completing" Gej and PDP projects left and right... Note .. work on this projects are 89% complete.
While still blaming PDP oh..

...yet this lienus government have not deem it right to alteast start up a project from scratch..llet it be said that is the dullard's idea or his project..or something..

But q lifeless being will always be one..

Now see as zombies they masturbate upndan so shameless displaying same project ..and shouting sai baba.. yet still have the shameless finger to abuse Gej and PDP.. then come around to shout continuity..
One fool said..weda baba for leave am..

So stupid and shameless zombies..

.....and they line up today to abuse Trump for saying the obvious..

Any..na why they are called zombies ...dead brain lots..
No ideas no hope no future no sense..

And they're forcing everyone to be like them..

BMC is a shameless and stupid organization
APC government is the real definition of clueless..
Buhari..is a Dullard.. lifeless in all aspects

Bro you can abuse APC and Buhari as much as you want; it isn't my business to defend them.

But PDP no get shame, WADATA plaza (PDP headquarters) is uncompleted even after fund raising ceremony. And the backlog salaries of staff of PDP Secretariat were settled by Ali Modu Sherrif.

My point is that PDP is not an alternative to APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Synthase(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:
Thief thief people. Another Jonathan project.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201503230906.html

Lifeless president of lifeless zombies.

Idiotic people everywhere, whether Jonathan is using his personal or family money to do the project, you will tell us, Jonathan project my foot. Even the post clearly said Federal government project, not even Buhari project. Arrant nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by kunlesmiles(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Olatara:
So because Jonathan initiated it, there shouldn't be continuity abii. Just say you hate Buhari. We need infrastructure and Buhari is doing his part. What exactly is ur problem?
d funny part is,it is the same set of people that will complain of high cost of transportation.Buhari is trying to give u an alternative yet you are complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Nothing is going on in my area
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Shikena(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If we check our records now we will see this is another GEJ initiative ..Should we check?
... Just as Dangote Refinery was your personal initiative that you couldn't fund grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Osgilliat(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2018
The moment some part of the country stop hating this administration the moment I know things are not working positively. Children of hate should please keep up the hate, You want Nigeria to fail but it won’t, she will survive..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Dollabiz:
Nothing is going on in my area

And where is your area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Them use Jonathan swear for you??, no longer Egina FPSO abi.... Factless ignorant fellow

Butterflyleo:

From the OP

Its evident your Jonathan was all mouth and no action with his usual projects on paper and not on ground
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2018
demolinka:
PMB Nigerians are SOLIDLY behind you.
please speak for yourself undecided
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by groovie(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2018
You see Nigerian youths, our greatest undoing last last will be that we enjoy accepting lies more than we accept wisdom. Why don't you check the corridor from apapa, to ijoko to actually verify which work is been done What phase of the project they are in, an estimated time of completion, & how profitable it is with all the useless clauses? Check & see that alot of things going on in this government is all a hoax.
I actually saw some deception in the last government & i thought it was the height, but the devil must be shocked at the level of deception in this present government.
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by DemmyDaat(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Slim101:

Check my signature.

Omi-Adio is not same as Ibadan.
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by JohnQueen(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Ion care which government will complete these projects, so long as they are done on time. Looking forward to the Lagos-Calabar coastal line like

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Slim101(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2018
DemmyDaat:

Omi-Adio is not same as Ibadan.

Ok. I just checked. It's in Jos. undecided
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2018
crazygod:
Of course. It had to be tinubu's company (CCECC). This guys and their substandard construction works

What company as your father n even your entire kinsmen spent their miserable life time building that can compete or attempt the job before you run down another person’s company ?
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Rockyrascal:
please speak for yourself undecided

He is free to speak for me.
Buhari till whenever he desires

To hell with you, your entire kinsmen, PDP n Ipob.
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by Administration1: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:
Thief thief people. Another Jonathan project.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201503230906.html

Lifeless president of lifeless zombies.

Abuja — President Goodluck Jonathan at the weekend assured Nigerians that the contract for the speed train to connect Ibadan and Lagos had been awarded and that the project would soon take off.

The president who was represented by vice president Namadi Sambo gave the assurance at the grand finale of the Press Play Empowerment seminar for University students held at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa.

IDIOT SEE WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE,
Re: Updates On The Lagos - Ibadan Railway Line (Photos) by naijapips04: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Administration1:

Abuja — President Goodluck Jonathan at the weekend assured Nigerians that the contract for the speed train to connect Ibadan and Lagos had been awarded and that the project would soon take off.

The president who was represented by vice president Namadi Sambo gave the assurance at the grand finale of the Press Play Empowerment seminar for University students held at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa.

IDIOT SEE WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE,

Idiota....so speed trains run on water. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / 2 Air France Pilots Suspended After Fighting In Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.