Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency (17079 Views)

Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Who else noticed that whenever they isn't some sort of political or security brouhaha that's when such kinda distractions arises from nowhere and heat up the terrain and we forget about our own discomforts and focus on the distractions.

Those in power are dumber than I thought. watch as Leah becomes media focus for the next 2weeks now.

They think we are so so dumbbto swallow hook line and sinker.

SMH.

Sorry Lai &Company, We have very high IQs to detect such crappy script play by you and your boss. analyse ko, analysis ni?

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by crafteck(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol, something they are checking in a Cafe,, they are saying secret service
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Optional09: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
The girl don turn to pawn for 2019 election, that was the intention for the kidnap in the first place
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Royalfurnitures: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why haven"t analysed where she is being help all this while. ?

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by treasureboy09(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
justtoodark:

you think sooo little of yourselfs its already ridiculous.....

the black race will move on even without you....

i was talking to a nigerian in europe that nigeria is building drones now too...he had it hard to believe me....i had to shout on his head...

then a strange pride appeared in his face....smile of pride or something....
Nigeria building drone.....lol

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
93Miles:
God bless PMB. The only president who has Nigerians at heart. We will miss this man after 2023. Sai baba
Yeye dey smell. Nigerians are wiser now. They can't fool us. I said it before that people should expect the release of Leah Sharibu.

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by albaniy1: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
To be sincere the girl is beautiful....

I will like to marry her when she is out....

Even though she's xtain...

If only her parents will approve it....

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by adecz: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin una fit analyze??

Continue to deceive yasefs..
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by foreshore(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2018
scnonline:
Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity has said the presidency is investigating the leaked audio linked to Leah Sharibu, currently in circulation.

Leah Sharibu is currently the only Dapchi girl still in the custody of Boko Haram and according to Shehu, the president is determined not to rest until all the girls are freed, just as he noted that "in dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial".

"We are aware of the audio in circulation concerning the unfortunate situation of our daughter, Leah Sharibu. In dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial. The secret service is analyzing the voice. Our reaction will follow the outcome of the investigation. For President Buhari, nothing will be spared in bringing all our girls home. He will not rest until all of them are freed" he tweeted.

http://www.scandalnigeria.com/2018/08/27/the-secret-service-is-analysing-the-voice-in-leah-sharibu-leaked-audio-presidency/

Useless government, is that information supposed to be in public domain
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Lilymax(f): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2018
justtoodark:

you think sooo little of yourselfs its already ridiculous.....

the black race will move on even without you....

i was talking to a nigerian in europe that nigeria is building drones now too...he had it hard to believe me....i had to shout on his head...
Before you go all inspirational on me, note that i was just surprised. I have never heard of a Nigerian Secret Service. Im glad we have one.

then a strange pride appeared in his face....smile of pride or something....
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by laosy(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2018
scnonline:
Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity has said the presidency is investigating the leaked audio linked to Leah Sharibu, currently in circulation.

Leah Sharibu is currently the only Dapchi girl still in the custody of Boko Haram and according to Shehu, the president is determined not to rest until all the girls are freed, just as he noted that "in dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial".

"We are aware of the audio in circulation concerning the unfortunate situation of our daughter, Leah Sharibu. In dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial. The secret service is analyzing the voice. Our reaction will follow the outcome of the investigation. For President Buhari, nothing will be spared in bringing all our girls home. He will not rest until all of them are freed" he tweeted.

http://www.scandalnigeria.com/2018/08/27/the-secret-service-is-analysing-the-voice-in-leah-sharibu-leaked-audio-presidency/

which yeye secret service
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by meforyou1(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Which secret service? CIA?
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Isobug: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70670426:
Good job by THE FG.
We can't wait to hear the Good news of this girl reuniting with her family.
You have light brain

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Lilymax:
We have a secret service?? shocked
Bro......
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by XTHRONE(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls be wary of this scammer with this number 08127946024. He claim to be buying Itune dude is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Nwaohafia1: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2018
queenks:
They will also play politics again on this

Why do i have to register? Wanted to check it out
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by shotuns: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2018
In a sane world, it is a normal procedure for the forensic department of the state security to analyse voices, videos, verify pictures to ascertain Its authenticity . The videos / voices could doctored, the girl could be coerced agaisnt her will to say anything , photos could be photoshoped. Technology has Its advantages and the presidency isnt wrong about this. No sane person would allow his wards to be left out in the rain not to talk of been. Kidnapped. We should reason wisely and comment reason not Just to score a point .

Benjaniblinks:
i don't get. what are they analysing here? are they not supposed to be negotiating the release of this girl? you sure say Buhari head correct? Buhari must go. angry
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by namio10: 2:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Organize Islamists and kidnap school kids in northern Nigeria..
Nigeria govt of Buhari paid huge Ransom money to release the kidnapped by Boko Haram.
All but a Christian kid who refused to renounce Christianity and embrace Islam is still kept in captivity of the Islamists. Aim: to show as an example to "infidels" of Nigeria.

EVIL IS GOING ON IN NIGERIA UNDER BUHARI GOVT.

Which responsible govt pays ransom to terrorists; in this case, without assurance that all the kidnapped must be released?

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 28, 2018
albaniy1:
To be sincere the girl is beautiful....

I will like to marry her when she is out....

Even though she's xtain...

If only her parents will approve it....

Will you keep quiet? We are talking of how to free her, you are looking for where to hang preek. Pedophile!

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Anyad231: 3:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Lifeless president....u can not longer deceive anyone...abi u go USA ...trump come say u lifeless
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by frankotele(m): 3:44am On Aug 28, 2018
You mean the LIFELESS PRESIDENCY?
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by BruncleZuma: 4:20am On Aug 28, 2018
I'm sorry is the secret service DSS or the American Secret Service? Buhari and the imps he employs
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by overseasnbeyond: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2018
iyke926:
Buhari should just call his boys to release Leah sad cry

I wish there was a Muslim and Christian planets. Life for sweet wella.
Life will be so boring, imagine eating only rice everyday for 10years.
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by israelmao(m): 4:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Kidnapped since February but all intelligence gathering failed to trace her whereabout.Leah, no force of hell shall prevail over you.I am passionate about God's people.

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by bobogii2008: 4:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigeria get secret service
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by thunderbabs: 5:29am On Aug 28, 2018
No be their ears dem dey use analyse? They forming like say dey get tech euipments grin

Oga b lyk, oya, play it again lemme hear very well undecided

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2018
useless president your boys need another
$2m ransom so they can continue with the senseless killing... another political gimmick loading

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2018
watch out for another lifeless analysis!
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Walehelt(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2018
93Miles:
God bless PMB. The only president who has Nigerians at heart. We will miss this man after 2023. Sai baba

lifeless fellow
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by ojialo(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2018
93Miles:
clap for yourself , he has Nigerians at heart yet he couldn't do anything to stop the herdsmen killings. God will judge all of you, if any of your siblings or relative is amount the people these guys killed you won't be here say this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: Wike Now Idi Amin Of PDP – Ohanaeze / Unknown Gunmen Attack Custom Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi / Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.