Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,036 members, 7,931,552 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:22 AM

Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. (589 Views)

Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches / Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. / Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. by globalwonda: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2010
God bls y'al. Plz i need ur sincere advice on this. I hv dis fmale classmate of mine who I love so much & she does too 2 me(by her affection), i really wnt 2 approach ha & formalize my own part but d thing there is dat she is a catholic(thou gud mannerd & of gr8 character) and I am a penticostal. W r both compatible but nt religion-wise. Pls wut do i do cos I dnt wnt my family divided because of church issues n doctrine wen w final settle. Plz I need ur scriptural n brotherly advice.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. by Acidosis(m): 3:41am On Jun 28, 2010
All you need do is, walk up to her with the expression of your feelings, then as time goes on you can bring up the issue of religion. I'm sure she'll understand
Re: Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. by tpiah: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2010
pray over it.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. by Jenwitemi(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2010
global_wonda:

God bls y'al. Plz i need your sincere advice on this. I hv dis fmale classmate of mine who I love so much & she does too 2 me(by her affection), i really wnt 2 approach ha & formalize my own part but d thing there is dat she is a catholic(thou gud mannerd & of gr8 character) and I am a penticostal. W r both compatible but nt religion-wise. Pls wut do i do cos I dnt wnt my family divided because of church issues n doctrine wen w final settle. Plz I need your scriptural n brotherly advice.
Hmmm! If only the two of you were not religious. A classic example of how religion can be an obstacle to love. My guy, you have two choices; either you forget about her and go look for a pentecostal girl, or you brave the "great" divide of religious differences and go for her and prove that the love that both of you have for each other transcends any man-made walls created by differences in religious doctrines. Besides, when did the catholicism and pentecostalism become two different religions? Aren't they two of the many versions of christiandom?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed:compatibility Of Couples Of Diff. Doctrine. by eyzhvntsn: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2010
Difference in doctrine, I don't think that should be a barrier to love, afterall the bible says "love never fails". Forget the doctrine, u will probably find this girl a more loving, caring and morally upright person than a penterascalcostal anyday (no offence bro seeing as u r pentecostal). I agree with tpiah, pray over it.

(1) (Reply)

Enduring God’s Loving Discipline / Death And Paradise / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For A Mad Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.