Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Vision Plus Dedication Will Lead To Realisation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Plus Dedication Will Lead To Realisation (224 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision Plus Dedication Will Lead To Realisation by ooisaac(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Vision is the bridge between the present and the future. Without it we perish as the Holy Scriptures says (Prov. 29:18). Vision gives pain a purpose. Those without vision spend their lives taking the path of least resistance as they try to avoid discomfort. Sacrifice separates the small from the great. Vision is not just what we see, but it is also the way in which we see.

I love what Joel Barker said about vision, "Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with vision is making a positive difference." You know, vision is a wide subject, oh so wide a subject. Its one of my favourite subjects, when I'm privileged to speak on vision, my heart rejoices. Jonathan Swift said, “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” Your vision is your personal tool for your personal use. Yes of course, there are different kinds of vision, one of which is corporate vision such as organizational vision, corporate vision, family vision, state vision etc. But I believe personal vision is the most important or comes before any of them.

Vision mobilizes to action. Its a powerful and instrumental tool that gives life to our efforts. There are times when you've tried all you could, almost feeling like giving up and screwing up, but when you remember your vision, it gives life to your journey, hope comes alive once again. Your vision will give life to your efforts. When you've got to give up at the middle of that journey, think and say "Why did I begin at the first place. I have a vision and it will lead to my destination". A man without vision will always look at the present, a man with vision will seldom look at the present but the future. Are you looking at your present or acting on the vision of your future? Let there be a paradigm shift. Think about what you are thinking about.

https://www.motivationalvilla.com.ng/2018/07/vision-plus-dedication-will-lead-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Feed Your Faith - Romans 10:17, Proverbs 14:7 / New Hope Discovered From The Holy Bible!!! / The Window Of The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.