Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,873 members, 7,966,267 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. (1923 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2018
I've slipped into depression. help me.
every night sadness and tears.

this person keeps acting like they don't see me and I need someone to talk to on this issue. cause it hurts me bad
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by generationz(f): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2018
durentchigozie:

this person keeps acting like they don't see me and I need someone to talk to on this issue. cause it hurts me bad

really ,you cry every night for a lady?

why don't you approach her and let her know how you feel.

trust me in the next two years when you remember this you will laugh over how you let this get to you. No human is created from roses we all have our flaws and imperfections

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Walk to this person and express how you feel to him or her!
Don't die in silence please!
You only live once.
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by ikbnice(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Tell the person to his/her face how he or she is making you feel. Sound so honest and true telling them how it hurts being ignored. Then don't speak to him/her afterwards. He/she will be the one naturally moving closer to you unless he/she hates you. Just make yourself available but not desperate.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Caseless: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Imagine grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018
generationz:

trust me in the next two years when you remember this you will laugh over how you let this get to you. No human is created from roses we all have our flaws and imperfections
I've given all the Green lights with eye conracts . yet all the greenlights were bounced. now it's in the avoidance stage, playing the psychological back the hell off game on me. it hurts so much.

we're in the same sch and see almost everyday but don't talk tho.
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70674056:
Walk to this person and express how you feel to him or her!
Don't die in silence please!
You only live once.

I've given all the Green lights with eye conracts . yet all the greenlights were bounced. now it's in the avoidance stage, playing the psychological back the hell off game on me. it hurts so much.
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by matrix199(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2018
I'm sure the reason she doesn't see you is because she has eyes on some other person, who may likely not see her as well, just as some other lady(ies) has her eyes on you, but you act like you don't see her(them).

Many a times, everyone seems to be looking forward, and never seem to realise there are others behind looking at them. If you've seen the movie, "Ready Player One" by Steven Spielberg, the race for the first key, the moment the lad drove backward, he got to the finish line ahead of others driving forward.

Look backward sometimes, you may discover that what lies behind is better than what lies ahead.

My point is, you never even consider the fact she may have someone else she's head over heels for.
So, do the right thing, walk up to her and try to be friends with her. If that doesn't work, move on and look back, you'll be amazed afterwards.
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2018
durentchigozie:

Be dulling yourself.. One sharp guy will just move ahead of you and gbam she's gone
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Alejoc(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2018
My friend, preoccupy yourself with something you find interesting!
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by IamPlato(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2018

How Much Is In Your Bank Account? You Are Weepin over Woman that Is Busy Suckin Another Dick With Joy.

Smh!
I Mourn For My Brothers!
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2018
is noticing you BY FORCE?! why dont you instead accept that you guys are not meant for one another?!
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by babyfaceafrica: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2018
you too ignore her..is she the air you breath?.. jeez!!!..it is people like you that allow girls make jest and look down on men....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Alejoc:
My friend, preoccupy yourself with something you find interesting!
This is ironic, because that's exactly what he's doing. He is preoccupied with the girl because he finds her interesting. Stop criticising his feelings as if they're not important. Try and help him out with an advice if you can like a fellow dude. At least let him try and see what happens before focusing on other things.

There's nothing wrong or demeaning in being interested or attracted to a member of the opposite sex. It's completely natural.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
durentchigozie:

It's called life, get used to it
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Iphone5: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2018
OP is Gay

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by mmadu5(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2018
shes out of your league , maybe shes looking for a rich guy , and you dont happen to fit in ,, go and look for your type she will just break your heart into pieces . on the other hand , i guarantee you if you should own a flashy car and have cash to spend you will easily get her attention . 90% of Nigerian girls are like that

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by SarakiBukola: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2018
If i remember rightly, i have seen some of your tribalistic comments against Yorubas.

Maybe you need a mentality switch / attitude change.
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Alwaysking: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2018
durentchigozie:

Very jobless youth, don't go and make money. keep wasting your life on girls

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by omotolly22(f): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2018
nawa oh! is it by force ,how will you sink into depression because of one lady ,can't you walk up to another one and keep trying

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2018
generationz:

Asin ehn, I really do not know why people don't understand It is perfectly OK if someone does not like you. We make our own choice but we get depressed when others make theirs. This is just very selfish honestly.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by generationz(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2018
durentchigozie:

Im sure you are in 100 or 200 level stop fretting over this. Trust me compared to your education and future this is a flimsy issue.

concentrate on your education and work on bagging a first class girls are attracted to intelligent and confident guys. she might be end up being the one to want you more when you focus on more important things.
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by generationz(f): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2018
cruchenutii:

Asin ehn, I really do not know why people don't understand It is perfectly OK if someone does not like you. We make our own choice but we get depressed when others make theirs. This is just very selfish honestly.

True. it is quite liberating to realize that not everyone ,not even those who we are in a relationship in with will like us as much as we like them. knowing this will help us set our expectations according to reality and not in line with Hollywood romantic movies.

ehn Mr cruchenutii have you commented on my on topic abi you have nothing to say in that line

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2018
generationz:

True. it is quite liberating to realize that not everyone ,not even those who we are in a relationship in with will like us as much as we like them. knowing this will help us set our expectations according to reality and not in line with Hollywood romantic movies.

ehn Mr cruchenutii have you commented on my on topic abi you have nothing to say in that line

Sorry oh, I didn't see your topic, will check. This one you're calling me Mr as Tiwa Savage is calling her Ex husband "MR". Plizz oh, no friend zoning tins cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by jashar(f): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Is this not durent? Hmm...
Re: Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. by Cumtroller: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Weak Men Everywhere

You my friend are a Bitch Nigga. You got a slit between your legs.

Scum.

(1) (Reply)

See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor / Pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s V*gina (VIDEO) / Moment Lady Opens A Bottle With Her N*pples, Gets Hailed. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.