Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Unn Post-ume Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post-ume Past Questions (975 Views)

Uniport Post Ume Past Question And Info / Closed / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Post-ume Past Questions by ikedeo(m): 3:26am On Jun 28, 2010
As a goodluck wish
I can help u wit all d past questions
(i can only email you soft copies)
your department and UME courses ar nided.Goodluck
email Ikedeo@gmail.com[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 28, 2010
@ikedeo very big thanks for the gesture.hope you ve seen my mail. am desperate to hear from you. thanks
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by Odunnu: 4:43am On Jun 28, 2010
Poster,I remember you frm yesterday's post.
You are the guy accusing me abi?do I get an apology now u are sober?
@all,do not pay a dime to anybdy to get any softcopy of UNN PUME,its very hard to come by and I doubt if ths poster can give you what he claims to have.
If you need anyhelp/enquiries on UNN,please visit their interactive forum on www.unnforum.com
I always recommend ths site because 90% of the users there are genuine students of UNN who will give you genuine information because they know each other.
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by ikedeo(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2010
@odunnu: plz use d romance section if u nid a boyfriend.
joy lies in how much you built,not how much you destroyed
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by Odunnu: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2010
ikedeo:

@odunnu: plz use d romance section if u nid a boyfriend.
Do you just talk before you think,or u are on drugs?What suggests this reply u made?
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by ikedeo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2010
Odunnu, how can good tots 4 humanity be in d mind of sm1(you) who is mindless enough to write about braest and gravity wen u knw there cud be minors in dis forum.God bless you,anyway.Moreover, dnt try so hard to be noticed,am nt your kind.
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by ikedeo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2010
For everyone dat haz emailed me a request,i appreciate ur effort n promise to email u ur subjects d minute d compilation is complete b4 wednesday.Also,do not fail to register @ unnportal prior to d exam.Wish u all luck.Wit love,ikedeo
Re: Unn Post-ume Past Questions by Odunnu: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2010
ikedeo:

Odunnu, how can good tots 4 humanity be in d mind of sm1(you) who is mindless enough to write about braest and gravity wen u knw there cud be minors in dis forum.God bless you,anyway.Moreover, dnt try so hard to be noticed,am nt your kind.
For once,i'm forced to agree with you that I am not your kind,we are decades apart. While I have a constant reminder that 'what a man sows,that he reapz',I doubt if you undestimate ths golden rule.
Just make sure you dont steal from these 'minors',if you do,you'l never know peace!!thats God's words not mine.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Resume 2nd Sem Aug 2,start/end Post-utme Exam Aug 2 - 7 / Toefl Exams / Futa 2011/12 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.