Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards (796 Views)

Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) / Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by metronaija: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Linda Ikeji has been recognized by the United Nations for her contribution to building a global reach of media and entrepreneurship in Africa.

The LIB/LITV founder was honoured by the UN with the Global Leadership Awards in Digital Media on Monday, August 27, 2018. In addition to the award, she was also invited to speak at the UN next year.

Sharing the news via her Instagram account, she wrote:

Got the Global Leadership Awards - Digital Media, from the United Nations Global Awards, for my contribution to building a global reach of media and entrepreneurship in Africa. And was also invited to speak at the UN next year! Yay! What a year it's been so far! Cant wait for JJ to come out of me and be so proud of his mum.

Thanks @coachmohair and @sonniebaduuk. And thanks guys for all the love and support..?

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-united-nations-honors-linda-ikeji-with-the-global-leadership-awards/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Igbo, the most successful tribe in Nigeria .

Gods blessings is sufficient for us.

We don't need a political appointment to make a statement or be recognized.

We are the movers and shakers of Nigeria economy .. from Lagos which we all know is a no man's land but runned by Igbo business men and women to Abuja and the rest of the other states.

Congrats Linda Ikeji .. it's a honour well deserved.

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Millenniumlady(f): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2018
You deserve every bit of this darling kiss kiss kiss go girl smiley
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Airforce1(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You deserve every bit of this darling kiss kiss kiss go girl smiley

You're right my Igbo sister
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Millenniumlady(f): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce1:

You're right my Igbo sister
Airforce I nor get power for this world war wey you one start cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by SolutionMee: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2018
She bought it

Most influential people in India does that
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Ekez(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Ikeji oh na dem no suprise because success dey follow biafrans
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by unohbethel(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Airforce1(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Airforce I nor get power for this world war wey you one start cheesy

Loving my tribe is no act of war .

Ndigbo are hard working and peace loving tribe .

We deserve all the accolades in the world .
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Millenniumlady(f): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce1:

Loving my tribe is no act of war .
Ndigbo are hard working and peace loving tribe .
We deserve all the accolades in the world .
What about ndi ofe manu lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Airforce1(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
What about ndi ofe manu lipsrsealed

What is Ndi ofe mmanu?
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Millenniumlady(f): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce1:

What is Ndi ofe mmanu?
Bia mpia gi eh undecided
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Airforce1(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Bia mpia gi eh undecided

Lol
Nne calm.down
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Millenniumlady(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce1:

Lol Nne calm.down
Kedu maka nwamu Raymond cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Kedu maka nwamu Raymond cheesy

Raymond kwa ? cheesy

Lets not derail the thread dear ...
Re: PHOTOS: United Nations Honors Linda Ikeji With The Global Leadership Awards by unohbethel(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce1:

What is Ndi ofe mmanu?
the too-much-pepper-in-the-food regionsmileysmiley

wisdom will not kill me abegcheesycheesysmileysmileysmiley

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Babymama And Son Showing Off Their Shaku Shaku Skills / Teen Actress, Regina Daniels Attempts To Break The Internet With This Sexy Photo / Afro Star Davido Spotted In Dubai Alongside Messi And Pogba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.