Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,306 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:10 AM

Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump (1383 Views)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Prettysophy: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2018
There has been news going around concerning Trump calling Buhari lifeless. First of all, when was the visit?? It was earlier this year, April to be precise and then trump had to wait till August ending to announce it; the story doesn't even add up at all. This is just false Media propaganda. The media should really do better; they should try a lot not to spread false news or check information properly. PMB might be old but he is doing his work and that's what matters. All the "younger" and supposed more "vibrant" Predecessors didn't really do much; if you think otherwise please mention a few of their works to me. If he was lifeless he wouldn't be going for international visit with top officials to talk about the progress of the nation, if he was lifeless he would be confined to a bed. Please allow this man to enjoy himself and everyone should stop carrying about fake news. peace... What he and his administration has achieved in 3years some couldn't even achieve in 16years please let this man be, Thank you.

Follow the link to see what lifeless Buhari has been up to
https:///fKy2PBoqAd

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by SolutionMee: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2018
The creature below me though

Is that sarcasm or reverse psychology?

But if you're serious then you're on your own

The number one man on earth just shaded Buhari

Same man pastor Osinbanjo and Tinubu are forcing on our neck

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Slayedchick: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Trump is just a sycophant. If only he knows how leaders from other countries are rushing Buhari, he won't say that. Buhari is more respected than he is.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by SouthernEmpres: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2018
All the yenye yenyeye i sha knew this was a fake news, cause they cant verify the sources only idle talks. If they insult our president they insult us stupid nonsense biko fllow this link to read more https://www.instagram.com/p/BnBFvucnqfL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Prettysophy:
There has been news going around concerning Trump calling Buhari lifeless. First of all, when was the visit?? It was earlier this year, April to be precise and then trump had to wait till August ending to announce it; the story doesn't even add up at all. This is just false Media propaganda. The media should really do better; they should try a lot not to spread false news or check information properly. PMB might be old but he is doing his work and that's what matters. All the "younger" and supposed more "vibrant" Predecessors didn't really do much; if you think otherwise please mention a few of their works to me. If he was lifeless he wouldn't be going for international visit with top officials to talk about the progress of the nation, if he was lifeless he would be confined to a bed. Please allow this man to enjoy himself and everyone should stop carrying about fake news. peace... What he and his administration has achieved in 3years some couldn't even achieve in 16years please let this man be, Thank you.

Follow the link to see what lifeless Buhari has been up to
https:///fKy2PBoqAd

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by limeta(f): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Slayedchick:
Trump is just a sycophant. If only he knows how leaders from other countries are rushing Buhari, he won't say that. Buhari is more respected than he is.

Hahahahaha
Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Malikcoker: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigerians chose Buhari last I checked. Are you that weak of mind, that you can’t stand by your own political choice?
SolutionMee:

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by SouthernEmpres: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is more respect than Trump so hush hush
SolutionMee:

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by spartan117(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2018
Bmc thread grin
Buhari is lifeless case closed tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by thewesternking: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2018
spartan117:
Bmc thread grin

You be medical expert na.
You and this shady Trump.
Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by spartan117(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2018
thewesternking:

You be medical expert na.
You and this shady Trump.
Someone that was in comma for three months is that not lifelessness cheesy
When he came back breeze blew him like cellophane grin grin grin

He went to the Commonwealth business forum and called Nigerian youths lazy,could that not be as a result of mental illness undecided

He went to Germany and right in front of the female German Chancellor he said his wife belongs only to the other room. Is that not a symptom of a dead brain

He went to Netherlands and was arrested and thrown into a police van by ICC.

He went to Ghana and promised to help them fight corruption lol grin

How long will we let this lifeless ancestor hold our country to Ransom?

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Deckline(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why won't buhari just die and give us peace eh? cry embarassed
Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Prettysophy: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
spartan117:
Bmc thread grin
Just like your dad is lifeless??
Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Angrymode: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself!

In your rational mind, you expect Trump to come out the next day after Buhari's visit and give a press conference on how lifeless Buhari was?

Sorry I forgot I am talking to a Zombie lipsrsealed

I don't know if Trump described Buhari as lifeless in closed quarters but if he did, he is spot on. Our president is lifeless in body and mind and it doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Angrymode: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Malikcoker:
Nigerians chose Buhari last I checked. Are you that weak of mind, that you can’t stand by your own political choice?

It takes a real human to accept his wrongs, apologize and try as much as possible to make amends.

Buhari was a colossal mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by spartan117(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Prettysophy:

Just like your dad is lifeless??

You must be a pained individual embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Buhari Reveals All The Closed Room Discussion With Trump by Turantula(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
spartan117:
Bmc thread grin

(1) (Reply)

Osun Elections : See Why INEC Chairman Must Resign / PMB & Atiku are undesirables. But there is one Reason To Vote Atiku / Buhari's WAEC Result 2018 Vs 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.