Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (53342 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Stop editing my messages
I'm waiting
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by jeff1607(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Jayk1:
I dey tell you brother... especially for those faculty girls dem hands undecided You still dey Uniben?

nope . already graduated

You?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2018
jeff1607:

nope . already graduated

You?
graduated also. Nice to meet you fam
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by jeff1607(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Jayk1:
graduated also. Nice to meet you fam

same here bro
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
franchasng:
Will the world end if ladies keep their legs straight and take picture, even when I thought polio cure has been discovered

Women are really interestingly weird, funny creatures u can hardly understand, kai cheesygrin

she be like person wey won shiit, lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.