Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,918 members, 7,935,919 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Daily Vacancy Posts On Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Daily Vacancy Posts On Nairaland (457 Views)

Need Volunteers To Share Posts On Social Media N Get Paid / How can i delete my posts on nairaland / Make Money By Writing Posts On Booktree.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Daily Vacancy Posts On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good day world..

First of all, let me document my apologies to those who may be affected by this post.

From the onset, it was like a dream come true. Asin, perusing the vacancy posts that rains on nairaland front page on a daily frequency is like a dream come true for job seekers like us. I feel relieved and a fresh ray of hope flashes within me on seeing such posts.

My people, just of recent, i have been raving through unregulated thoughts that these posts could be some kind of flimflam.

Agreed, I have read some documented testimonies of people getting jobs through nairaland but the number of testimonies far undervalues the high rate of recruitment calls.

Are there people who are of same opinion?

Are people actually applying and getting these jobs and I am not aware?

Speak out please.

I have this notion that these posts are politically motivated to play upon our intelligence
Re: The Daily Vacancy Posts On Nairaland by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
yea! of the truth not all vacancy post here on NL appears to be real..

1 Like

Re: The Daily Vacancy Posts On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
OluwaWizzy:
yea! of the truth not all vacancy post here on NL appears to be real..

Good bless u.
Re: The Daily Vacancy Posts On Nairaland by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
I honestly believe the same.
I see posts near daily of how someone got a job via this forum but no concrete evidence.
I don't see how it looks political. What do politicians or their parties have to gain?
I however think it is a ploy to make people visit the vacancy section in droves looking for applications [many set by yahoo boys]. User traffic is monetary gold to the powers that be on this forum.
Re: The Daily Vacancy Posts On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
meobizy:
I honestly believe the same.
I see posts near daily of how someone got a job via this forum but no concrete evidence.
I don't see how it looks political. What do politicians or their parties have to gain?
I however think it is a ploy to make people visit the vacancy section in droves looking for applications [many set by yahoo boys]. User traffic is monetary gold to the powers that be on this forum.

Why I made that political supposition is because, given the massive lost of jobs under this administration, they may want to redeem their image by creating and posting fake job vacancies.

But wait, you may be right after all. Bloggers and site owners may be behind this bad phenomenon. Nairaland moderators are not even helping matters.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal ⇑ Application Form Here / Sales Girl Needed In A Small Restaurant / Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (2 POSITIONS }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.