Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Post Concussion Syndrome - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Concussion Syndrome (413 Views)

Bundesliga: Awoniyi Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Concussion / Concussion (brain Injury): Everything You Need To Know / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Concussion Syndrome by skillz111(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Is it that Africans don't experience post concussion syndrome or we just don't talk about it due to lack of awareness anybody that has ever gone through this monster or is still going through it should share so people can learn.your life is your brain I think concussions too should be treated as a public health issue as it is been done globally because am personally amused are Nigerians immune to concussions or what.
Re: Post Concussion Syndrome by sulphric(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
I had a concussion in Sept. 2019 and I still have symptoms till today it has gotten worse now even. It's sad to know about how less information people have about this, I feel I'm a corpse in waiting. It's just how I feel, I'm not even sure one can get help in this country.
Re: Post Concussion Syndrome by oxypressPlus: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
sulphric:
I had a concussion in Sept. 2019 and I still have symptoms till today it has gotten worse now even. It's sad to know about how less information people have about this, I feel I'm a corpse in waiting. It's just how I feel, I'm not even sure one can get help in this country.
Boss, you will live and not die iJn. Post-concussion syndrome can always be getting worse because of the internal injuries causing blood flow disruption. Blood supply becomes gradually reduced because of formation of brain scar.
Hyperbaric oxygen can stop the worsening process and restore blood flow to normal.
HBOT heals the brain by creating new blood supply and adequate oxygenation.

Boss, get your life back and stop suffering (for nothing) when the treatment is available.

The people suffer for lack of knowledge. All the sports men and women are using in developed countries. We have it here in Nigeria.

We can help with hbot.
For more info log into our WhatsApp number on the profile page.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

https://www.hyperbaricmedicalsolutions.com/conditions/non-covered/concussion-traumatic-brain-injury#:~:text=Concussion%20Recovery%20with%20Hyperbaric%20Oxygen%20Therapy%20(HBOT)&text=The%20use%20of%20Hyperbaric%20Oxygen,angiogenesis%2C%20or%20blood%20vessel%20growth.

1 Like

Re: Post Concussion Syndrome by sulphric(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thank you so much for this information, I never thought anyone understood what I was going through.

Forgive my being Inquisitive sir, but what are the chances that HBOT will help me get better and How much would it cost me?
Re: Post Concussion Syndrome by oxypressPlus: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
sulphric:
Thank you so much for this information, I never thought anyone understood what I was going through.

Forgive my being Inquisitive sir, but what are the chances that HBOT will help me get better and How much would it cost me?

Boss, cerebral concussion is easy to get. It takes just one solid blow to the head to shake the brain and sustain internal injury.

Sports, fights, bomb-blasts, falls etc: these are sources of concussion. How did yours come about?

The only treatment that can help you is hbot. If you check very well hbot is the last chance. If you doubt I can show you references

For the cost, please log into our whatsapp number on the profile page.
Re: Post Concussion Syndrome by Pressy25: 9:35am On May 14, 2023
Please used ice to rub your head until it’s over. If your brain ct scans and brain MRI scans are normal, use ice on your head. Shave your hair and use ice on your skull for weeks and even months till you’re perfectly okay. I discovered this secret after one year of my head injury. Nothing else worked for me not even drugs for one full year. I’m willing to help anyone going through this only if your scans are normal.
Disclaimer: I’m not a neurologist, I hold not any medical knowledge about head injuries. The information I share is basically from my experience through my healing journey from Head Injury/Concussion.

You can reach me via email: preciousigbokwe0@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Cleaning Services / Vape Pen Cartridges For Sale, Vape Pen Cartridges, Buy Vape Pen Cartridges / Wonder Diseases Fighting Machine. (the Crazy Fit Massage Machine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.