Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,152 members, 7,913,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fast Rising Comedian,Uniq Jay Fires Critics In Nigeria Who Criticize Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising Comedian,Uniq Jay Fires Critics In Nigeria Who Criticize Celebrities (266 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Tackles Trolls Who Criticize Her For Using Adult Toys / Rosy Meurer Slams Those Who Criticize Her For Her Earlier Post About Loose Girls / Kiki Osinbajo Reply IG User Who Criticize Her For Campaigning For Bbnaija's Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Comedian,Uniq Jay Fires Critics In Nigeria Who Criticize Celebrities by Jorshking(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fast rising comedian, Comedian Uniq Jay expresses his mind towards critics in Nigeria who finds pleasure in criticizing public figures/celebrity..Here is what he posted on Instagram:

This the height of it all..80% of Nigerians are like this...If you don't like a Celebrity/Public figure, then why did you follow him/her?. Some people just feel that because they want to be popular, then criticizing someone on a social media platform is the best way to go about it? .. There is no day that i will surf the internet and i will not read news about some "Jobless Nigerians" blasting/criticizing one Celebrity or another.. The funniest part of the whole thing is that these people who criticize are Poor, Hungry and frustrated people that are yet to make it in life.. "You can't be popular by denting someone's image, God will never allow that".. Leave Everybody with their "social media life" and face your own life, you have a long way to go..HAVE SENSE and MAKE YOUR OWN ACHIEVEMENT.*

Re: Fast Rising Comedian,Uniq Jay Fires Critics In Nigeria Who Criticize Celebrities by Jorshking(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jorshking:
Fast rising comedian, Comedian Uniq Jay expresses his mind towards critics in Nigeria who finds pleasure in criticizing public figures/celebrity..Here is what he posted on Instagram:

This the height of it all..80% of Nigerians are like this...If you don't like a Celebrity/Public figure, then why did you follow him/her?. Some people just feel that because they want to be popular, then criticizing someone on a social media platform is the best way to go about it? .. There is no day that i will surf the internet and i will not read news about some "Jobless Nigerians" blasting/criticizing one Celebrity or another.. The funniest part of the whole thing is that these people who criticize are Poor, Hungry and frustrated people that are yet to make it in life.. "You can't be popular by denting someone's image, God will never allow that".. Leave Everybody with their "social media life" and face your own life, you have a long way to go..HAVE SENSE and MAKE YOUR OWN ACHIEVEMENT.*
Jorshking:

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Veronique Adaa – “My Love” Ft. Iceberg Slim / Twitter Reacts As DJ Cuppy Disassociates Herself From Feminism / Toyin Abraham Celebrates 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.