Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (32336 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Nazae:
How does a nine year old know that he is gay? Americans should really slow down

It’s easyby having crush or liking someone of the same sex as oppose to crushing over the opposite sex .
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2018
sugarlyn:

In the same manner,Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around also gave themselves over to gross sexual immortality and pursued unnatural fleshy desires, they are placed before us as a warning example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire. Jude :7.
Men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality will not inherit God's Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9,10.
Let the one who has ear listen before Armageddon comes.
Woe to those who says good is bad and bad is good.
you see,THIS IS ONE OF THE HYPOCRITE JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT,WHEN AN ADULTEROUS WOMAN WAS BROUGHT TO HIM...HE SAID HE DIDN'T CONDEMN HER,THAT SHE SHOULD GO AND SIN NO MORE...LET'S ASSUME (THOUGH CAN NEVER BR POSSIBLE) YOU WERE IN JESUS'S SHOE THEN,YOU WOULD HAVE ORDERED THE WOMAN TO BE STONED TO DEATH...SAME WAY YOU ARE USING THE OLD TESTAMENT TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM,THE LORD DIDN'T QUOTES THAT VERSE,JESUS MADE A NEW COVENANT,BEFORE BECOMING BORN AGAIN YOU NEED TO ACCEPT JESUS AND FOLLOW HIS WORD,BUT YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING HIS WORD YOU ARE JUST QUOTING BIBLE VERSES TO BACKUP YOUR EVIL MINDSET ABOUT A NINE YEARS OLD DEAD KID...RELIGIOUS FOOL.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
it won't be well with you

So shall it be with you.Amen!
You have just cursed yourself and cursed shall you remain.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
Kids are not as clueless and dumb as adults make them out. Even 9 year olds have issues they'd like to share but can't cos they are "too young to have issues". Everyone's childhood can't be the same. Childhood isn't always sweet, carefree and free of worry. You guys need to get your 'adulting" hats off and see things as they really are.

For crying out loud he's just 9...please don't forget that...nobody is saying kids are clueless....but at 9..he shouldn't be worried about coming out a closet he isn't even yet fully aware he entered in the first place....

do u know what it means coming out to saying u are gay.....u must have passed the level of criticism and muster all confidence that no bullying can counter....moreover gays are more accepted now..the coming out process isn't really a thing anymore.because people naturally show they are gay these days without being judged...

..I'm still saying, someone influenced this kid wrongly to go public all with the aim to prove that people are born gay.....

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by chinos98(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2018
to be sincere, had it been he was really proud of who he is, he would never take his own life. And to those of u who is saying that he is too small to know about his sexuality should be realistic, most people know about their sexuality from a little age , but he shouldn't have taken his own life, because in this world not everybody will accept you for who you really are in life.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Ojiofor:

So shall it be with you.Amen!
You have just cursed yourself and cursed shall you remain.
I have been blessed from heaven
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2018
[url]sad[/url]
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by chinos98(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2018
1StopRudeness:

For crying out loud he's just 9...please don't forget that...nobody is saying kids are clueless....but at 9..he shouldn't be worried about coming out a closet he isn't even yet fully aware he entered in the first place....

do u know what it means coming out to saying u are gay.....u must have passed the level of criticism and muster all confidence that no bullying can counter....moreover gays are more accepted now..the coming out process isn't really a thing anymore.because people naturally show they are gay these days without being judged...

..I'm still saying, someone influenced this kid wrongly to go public all with the aim to prove that people are born gay.....

Your parents gave birth to you and u came out straight. is the same way that 9 years old boy was born gay.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
I have been blessed from heaven

Whatever blessing you have before have been cancelled from today.Henceforth you are cursed for cursing someone who did you no wrong.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Profcamsey(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Fierce11:

Iamplato ..help me and tell this guy that he is a dumb and foolish soul..
You're obviously a gay na.. See as your dp dey sef, with that your large lips and big mouth that you've used to suck people purple-ish giant pen*ses.. qerrawt from here

Your case is pathetic. I pray if you have kids. They die and you know the pains of a bereaved parents

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Ojiofor:

Whatever blessing you have before have been cancelled from today.Henceforth you are cursed for cursing someone who did you no wrong.
lol...numbskull
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by chinos98(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Fierce11:

Typing in bold capital letter doesn't mean you've made a point.. Inshort, its you that is mad..
I rather have a dead child to a living gay child.. But God help me, i'd train my children well and wise

you can't be a good father

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by chinos98(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2018
kingthreat:

At nine years old, he is thinking of how to súck díck. You dont have a problem with that?

use your brain and reason well, before spitting out trash.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
lol...numbskull

You remain cursed!
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Fierce11: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
chinos98:

you can't be a good father
Your signature says we should not judge you.. So why the hell are you being judgey on me?
FYI, i have assisted a lot of friends who have kids and they can't doubt the great job i am doing
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
kingthreat:

At nine years old, he is thinking of how to súck díck. You dont have a problem with that?

i assume you are heterosexual.

When you were 9, were you thinking about fucking pussy

Answer this question honestly.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
chinos98:

Your parents gave birth to you and u came out straight. is the same way that 9 years old boy was born gay.

I know u won't agree..Nature designed humans to be straight. that's why there's a peniss with men and holes with women....and men don't have vaginas..if nature wanted men to fvck men, men would come with vaginaa packages.

please remember..we all have assholes..weda male or female..meaning it's meant for a similar use in bother genders(to pass out undigested and unwanted food).I still don't understand how you gaymen decided to make ass a place where the penis should fit..no one would even exist in the first place if diccks were designed for assholes.

..however sexuality can be influenced by society, pressure, visual information and so on....no one is born gay.....the hormones that determines masculinity and feminism also determines our sexuality most of the time ...and is is totally dependent on nature's decision and probability during organigenesis, meosis and mitosis....now mayb some hormonal imbalance phenomenon is happening in some people making a man desire another man...i don't know.....but it isn't a norm..it's a derailment from norm....
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
BlackManta:

i assume you are heterosexual.

When you were 9, were you thinking about fucking pussy

Answer this question honestly.

No. Sexuality wasnt even a concern
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
fr3do:

A parent's responsibility is to guard the child to build his personality.

thats exactly what they did.... duh! or what do you think should be done to a child that is gay?! beat his/her homosexuality out of him?! bullying have MANY kids commit suicide, look around you.

ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
1. Those pictures look more like a 6 year old.

2. He was too young to know his sexual orientation.

3. At 9 years old I had no idea of what to do with girls nor any reason to like them more than boys. At 11 I started having affections towards girls but no understanding why. At 12 I started having erections and an inkling of an idea why I liked females. Any thoughts of an erotic nature started at 13 and onwards.
I'm sure most average males followed this progression by at most a year earlier or later. Any opinion to the contrary is a full blown lie.

This poor little boy is the victim of labels. He probably acted effeminate [which is normal in some men and boys] and asked someone ignorant why. The person labeled him gay and he accepted it. Fast forward to some time later and we're reading this news.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by pafo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
izzou:
angry

What is this world turning into? angry
9 year old thought and committed suicide?

At 9, I didn't even care about my sexuality. All I looked forward to was eating Okin Shortcake biscuit and drinking Goldspot

Rest in peace Kid sad

Good times those were.

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by boringnigerian: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
LordReed:

You won't have grandchildren? LoLz

Who grandchildren epp?

Some people are regretting the kids and grandkids they have.

I'd rather have three successful, productive, happy gay kids than six straight kids that are a source of pain to me and a menace to society.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by icon91(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
First of all, what do a 9 year old know about sexuality talk more of taking his own life, this is more spiritual than phisical.
If you know, you know
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
meobizy:

2. He was too young to know his sexual orientation.

but his parents may have

3. At 9 years old I had no idea of what to do with girls nor any reason to like them more than boys. At 11 I started having affections towards girls but no understanding why. At 12 I started having erections and an inkling of an idea why I liked females. Any thoughts of an erotic nature started at 13 and onwards.
I'm sure most average males followed this progression by at most a year earlier or later. Any opinion to the contrary is a full blown lie.

i knew i was attracted to women when i was around 8/9 yrs old and would often want to play doctor or try to go in closets to see what lay under their skirts. thoughts of sexual nature were not present but i certainly knew i liked the opposite sex.

This poor little boy is the victim of labels. He probably acted effeminate [which is normal in some men and boys] and asked someone ignorant why. The person labeled him gay and he accepted it. Fast forward to some time later and we're reading this news.

bullying starts with these same labels.... if you are different then you get labels, if you LOOK/ACT/SOUND different then the labels comes on. but i dont think there is anything wrong for parents to accept that their child may be gay/lesbian, and telling that child that there is NOTHING wrong with WHAT/HOW they feel about other children of the same gender (instead of trying to beat it out of him/her telling them that what they feels is wrong). remeber that it was claimed that boy himself said to his mother:"I know you buy me boy stuff because I’m a boy, but I’d rather dress like a girl"
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70698619:
He went to school and said he was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” she said. 

Who taught a 9 year old something like that?!

Awwwwwwww wink
#InMyFeelingsChallenge wink wink
Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kiss

Many know they are gay as young as 5 years! They just know they are attracted to the same sex. No one thought them.

However, someone may have thought them to be proud of being gay and that's what I don't support. Homosexuality is wrong and despite any level of tolerance does not make it right
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

but his parents may have
They were probably ignorant to label him gay. Sexual orientation comes only after puberty.

i knew i was attracted to women when i was around 8/9 yrs old and would often want to play doctor or try to go in closets to see what lay under their skirts. thoughts of sexual nature were not present but i certainly knew i liked the opposite sex.
You said it yourself "curiosity".
You felt they were different. If you did confirm by peeking up skirts you still wouldn't know what their equipment was meant for other than passing urine.

bullying starts with these same labels.... if you are different then you get labels, if you LOOK/ACT/SOUND different then the labels comes on. but i dont think there is anything wrong for parents to accept that their child may be gay/lesbian, and telling that child that there is NOTHING wrong with WHAT/HOW they feel about other children of the same gender (instead of trying to beat it out of him/her telling them that what they feels is wrong).
It was wrong of them to label him gay without him overtly showing signs sexually. There are a lot of people who go far into life having relationships with females because it is the norm only to later find out they were originally gay.
The labels thing, a lot of children were labeled dummies and never-do-wells in primary and secondary schools, they later went on to self create successful self owned-businesses.
Labels are not always correct.

remeber that it was claimed that boy himself said to his mother:"I know you buy me boy stuff because I’m a boy, but I’d rather dress like a girl"
I write this off as curiosity also.
As a boy I had only elder sisters for a long time. I remember telling my mother I wanted to try some of my sisters’ dresses too.
Curiosity is the biggest method children use in learning about the world.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
Kids are not as clueless and dumb as adults make them out. Even 9 year olds have issues they'd like to share but can't cos they are "too young to have issues". Everyone's childhood can't be the same. Childhood isn't always sweet, carefree and free of worry. You guys need to get your 'adulting" hats off and see things as they really are.

A child at that age should not be worried about his sexuality, he hasn't even hit puberty yet for sexual urges to cause a concern for him.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
meobizy:

They were probably ignorant to label him gay. Sexual orientation comes only after puberty.

again, the parents didnt label their child gay, thart child believed he WAS gay.....and wanted his parents to buy him women clothing. at least stick to the facts of this case.

You said it yourself "curiosity".
You felt they were different. If you did confirm by peeking up skirts you still wouldn't know what their equipment was meant for other than passing urine.

and it is that same curiosity that could have some kids attracted to the same sex.... is it wrong for these kids to feel that way?!

It was wrong of them to label him gay without him overtly showing signs sexually. There are a lot of people who go far into life having relationships with females because it is the norm only to later find out they were originally gay.
The labels thing, a lot of children were labeled dummies and never-do-wells in primary and secondary schools, they later went on to self create successful self owned-businesses. Labels are not always correct.

and many who were bullied in school have done the unthinkable. dont assume everyone is the same, nor would i ever advise anyone to pretend to be like "everyone" wants them to be. thats a MISERABLE way of life, let alone a waste of life AND most importantly unfair to the person you are dating wrongly. would YOU want to marry (and have kids with) someone who fully well knew wasnt attracted to you or your gender from the get go?!

again... the boy went to his mother and wanted to dress as a woman.... HE believed he was gay, and HE decided to tell the people in his school, because HE believed there would be nothing wrong with being himself. sadly he was wrong. thats the only thing that should be blamed here, aka the mother not telling that kid the dangers of saying such things TOO EARLY in a society that may look down on that same issue.

I write this off as curiosity also.
As a boy I had only elder sisters for a long time. I remember telling my mother I wanted to try some of my sisters’ dresses too.
Curiosity is the biggest method children use in learning about the world THEMSELVES.

FIXED
there is a huge difference between wanting to try your sisters dresses as a joke, and wanting your parents to buy you opposite sex garment. come on bro!
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Audray(f): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
LordReed:

A child at that age should not be worried about his sexuality, he hasn't even hit puberty yet for sexual urges to cause a concern for him.
This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. a child"should not" be worried about their sexuality.says who? Why SHOULDN'T they?Are they robots.? Because of this kind of thinking kids refuse to share serious things that bother them. Different kids develop at different paces especially in this day of easily accessible info. Kids today are just much more aware and disillusioned than we were back in the day. Who says he had sexual urges. Kids constantly have crushes on other kids.does that equal sexual urge? I had crushes at age 8 and it had nothing to do with wanting sex.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. a child"should not" be worried about their sexuality.says who? Why SHOULDN'T they?Are they robots.? Because of this kind of thinking kids refuse to share serious things that bother them. Different kids develop at different paces especially in this day of easily accessible info. Kids today are just much more aware and disillusioned than we were back in the day. Who says he had sexual urges. Kids constantly have crushes on other kids.does that equal sexual urge? I had crushes at age 8 and it had nothing to do with wanting sex.

Crushes are not sexual urges but expressing that you like someone is not the same as being gay. I liked a lot of boys when I was young because I loved making friends but I am firmly heterosexual. This is why I boldened the word worry, a kid should be able to freely express his affection for any of his peers male or female, he should not be WORRYING that he'll sound gay for expressing affection for a same sex peer or that he even needs to say he is gay. This to me is the problem of hypersexualisation in society. These sorts of things shouldn't be creating an unease in prepubescent children.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
In as much as I respects other peoples choices, this's rubbish.
If his parents were gay, would they've given birth to him? I'm an African and let me reason like one for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft / Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) / Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.