Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker (956 Views)

Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape. Photos / Tokal: Kazakh Women Who Seek To Become Second Wives / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by mretchie: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Catherine Waruguru, a female member of parliament in Kenya has stunned women after telling them to consider getting married as second wives to avoid being single mothers.

Speaking on KTN’s Morning Express, Waruguru said they can only consider a man to be their husband when he is in their house.

“Somebody else’s husband is their husband within the confines of their homes. The moment you left your home, Mike Gitonga, you’re here as a servant who is serving KTN. You’re here because you’re serving Kenyans and you choose what you want. And the constitution allows even president Uhuru Kenyatta and assented to the Marriage Bill (allowing polygamy)” she said.

Waruguru who is married as a second wife encouraged women to find husbands at all costs saying “I’d encourage majority of Kenyan women who are single and they’ve found a man who they think can be a good friend and a husband, moving forward, and they love their children. We do not have to raise our children as single mothers. And especially our boys… I passionately feel for the boy child. Not only through marriages, we need to take this conversation further. That our children, whether boys or girls, they need people to look up to as fathers and if there no fathers we need to go farther to see whether we can get uncles, and mentors.”

WATCH VIDEO HERE https://gossiploud.com/2018/08/28/become-second-wives-and-avoid-being-single-mothers-female-lawmaker-in-kenya-advises-women/

@lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:45am On Aug 29, 2018
.....what an advice!
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by bigazu(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Bitter truth the church has refused to swallow, which was even practised by the early Christian church. The story of 7 women chasing after one man, will definitely happen, if we continue to see modern day polygamy as wrong.
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by chiommy123(f): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2018
She wants us to make the same mistake she made and suffer same thing she's suffering as a second wife . why don't she tell her daughters and make sure they all become second wives.
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2018
she's right, D rate of single mother is alarming. every girl wey dey online is single mother if them no be single mother that means she dey Secondary school or Uni
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Let she who ave hear ear this Haunty now. grin
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by BabbanBura(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
She wants us to make the same mistake she made and suffer same thing she's suffering as a second wife . why don't she tell her daughters and make sure they all become second wives.

Time shall tell they said!
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by wristbangle: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Baby mamas on rampage nowadays. Things are evolving more of recent sha cool
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Nukilia: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:

Chiommy, you can't understand what she's saying! The society is suffering from single women roaming round the street. We need to mopp up the single women over 30 so that we reduce the level of prostitution. #Women deserve a good life too
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by chiommy123(f): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Nukilia:

Chiommy, you can't understand what she's saying! The society is suffering from single women roaming round the street. We need to mopp up the single women over 30 so that we reduce the level of prostitution. #Women deserve a good life too
you think its women in their thirties that engage in prostitution? Yes women deserve a good life but I don't think becoming a second wife is the solution to reduce the number of single ladies.
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Nukilia: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
you think its women in their thirties that engage in prostitution? Yes women deserve a good life but I don't think becoming a second wife is the solution to reduce the number of single ladies.

Becoming a secomd, third or fourth wife is not a criminal offense, women have not been tolerable enough to accommodate other women in their home.
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by chiommy123(f): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Nukilia:

Becoming a secomd, third or fourth wife is not a criminal offense, women have not been tolerable enough to accommodate other women in their home.
nobody is saying its a criminal offense but I think its natural. To be honest I don't advice anyone to take that path cos I have witnessed a family shatter cos of this second wife issue and the man always separating fights. He dare not hold any of them cos it means he's supporting the other.

1 Like

Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Nukilia: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
nobody is saying its a criminal offense but I think its natural. To be honest I don't advice anyone to take that path cos I have witnessed a family shatter cos of this second wife issue and the man always separating fights. He dare not hold any of them cos it means he's supporting the other.

You're correct! Its been registered in the mind of every woman that she alone deserves her husband and nobody else. Any attempt by the man to bring in another woman leads to a strong opposition from the woman at home, thereby leading to conflicts in the home.
Guess its time we educate our people on tolerating each other. #We all deserve better...
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Dreamkiller: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
she said WOMEN LOOK FOR HUSBANDS AT ALL COST. this should be directed to people of a certain tribe with more single mothers than anywhere else.
Look for father 4 ur child. If u dnt ur daughter wil likely become a prostitute servicing sugar daddys cuz she never had a father. You son will be used by so many women and wil waste so much money cuz he neva had a father to show him the way. I cnt 4get what she said, WOMEN LOOK FOR HUSBANDS AT ALL COST
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Heavance(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Nukilia:

You're correct! Its been registered in the mind of every woman that she alone deserves her husband and nobody else. Any attempt by the man to bring in another woman leads to a strong opposition from the woman at home, thereby leading to conflicts in the home.
Guess its time we educate our people on tolerating each other. #We all deserve better...
Tolerance?
Hmmm have you ever had a dog that loves you so much, and out of the blue, you bring home a cute little dog to join the family?

I will like you to experience what happens in that scenario, then you will understand why it's been proven that humans and dogs have emotional similarity.
I experienced the scenario first hand, and someone I know experienced his in a worse way.

1 Like

Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Nukilia: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Heavance:

Tolerance?
Hmmm have you ever had a dog that loves you so much, and out of the blue, you bring home a cute little dog to join the family?

I will like you to experience what happens in that scenario, then you will understand why it's been proven that humans and dogs have emotional similarity.
I experienced the scenario first hand, and someone I know experienced his in a worse way.

I understand, sorry about the terrible experience. Let's hope things get better for everyone someday. #GreatChat
Re: 'become Second Wives And Avoid Being Single Mothers' - Female Lawmaker by Pataricatering(f): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
bigazu:
Bitter truth the church has refused to swallow, which was even practised by the early Christian church. The story of 7 women chasing after one man, will definitely happen, if we continue to see modern day polygamy as wrong.
seven women chasing one man can NEVER happen! The problem with you people is you don’t use your brain once you see bible! on average five more boys born than girls world- wide !
When they say read - it’s only bible you will open !

(1) (Reply)

Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? / You Can Boost Your Sex Drive Naturally / 7 Hours Of S*x With Her. (get The Solution To Quick Ejaculation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.