Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans (700 Views)

Davido Becomes His Daughter, Imade's First Customer (Photos) / Davido Becomes 1st Nigerian Celebrity To Get 9 Million Folowers On Instagram / Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans by gistfever: 4:40am On Aug 29, 2018
@gistvic.com

Three years after obtaining a Bachelors degree in music, popular Nigerian Musician, David Adeleke better known as Davido registers for NYSC.

He has since been tagged as the latest corps member in town as he registered to join the National Youth Service Corp at the NYSC camp in Iyana Ipaja ,Agege area of Lagos.

A lot of Fans are beginning to react to this, as some are beginning to see him as a good role model.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/i-must-go-to-school-too-oo-obo-all-way.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans by gistfever: 4:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans by PapaNnamdi: 4:49am On Aug 29, 2018
I cant trust bloggers anymore, it is easier for yahoo boys to pass through the eye of a needle than bloggers...
May b na d blogger post d comment to make news on her blog,
Too much sense wee not kee me

Re: OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans by oluwafemi113(m): 5:04am On Aug 29, 2018
congratulations obo
Re: OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans by gistfever: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
haha..... shocked
Re: OTondo, Davido Becomes Role Model To Fans by Adalyon(f): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
The people that are mentioning "education" and all... Is NYSC a part of education?... I'm not saying its not.. I'm just asking

(1) (Reply)

Man With No Legs And Hands Draws An Exquisite Portrait Of Samira Bawumia / Check Out Nollywood Actor Rmd’s Hilarious Scottish Outfit / Mother And Daughter’s Dripping Look Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.