Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,473 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Actress,chioma Akpotha Spks Gibberish In Presidential Duplex Burj(vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress,chioma Akpotha Spks Gibberish In Presidential Duplex Burj(vid) (315 Views)

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress,chioma Akpotha Spks Gibberish In Presidential Duplex Burj(vid) by gistfever: 5:15am On Aug 29, 2018
@gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress and Movie Producer, Chioma Chukwuka occasionally knows as Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha who is on a trip with some other female celebrities recently posted a video of her in the presidential duplex burj, dubai.

Taking a closer look at the video, the celebrity was seen speaking gibberish or may we call it nonsense. A lot of fans are beginning to react to this new video.

She wrote:

"You guys haven’t even seen a quarter of what we girls have been up to on this #DubaiGirlsTrip gashment!!!!
This was me on one of the beds in the presidential duplex in the Burj babyyyyyyyyy!
I had to consult the inner caucus to bring out the @im.angelabassett role in “what’s love got to do with it” and of course I had my fabulous hype chick @ufuomamcdermott pon the camera �"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/nigerian-actress-chioma-akpotha-speaks.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Actress,chioma Akpotha Spks Gibberish In Presidential Duplex Burj(vid) by gistfever: 5:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Nigerian Actress,chioma Akpotha Spks Gibberish In Presidential Duplex Burj(vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Aug 29, 2018
?

(1) (Reply)

This Should Inspire You – Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw / Amazing: Wizkid’s N30,000’ Nike ‘star Boy’ Jersey ‘sells Within A Minute / It's REAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.